Mc150 fip notice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-13-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Mc150 fip notice

Hey guys,

Wonder if you can help, change account from private to business and forgot to add the phone number. Arrgghh.

I was wondering if its worth my getting some documents confirming who i am or should i bite the bullet and set up a new account. I was going to get them to verify my account with paypal anyway. I have an active number through soho.

This is my first attempt at a stealth account so please any help would be appreciated. Also does this mean i will have so send in photocopies or will me printing out some ones from my computer be good enough

Thanks
Daz

Dear *****,

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended for breach of our False or Missing Contact Information policy. It has recently come to our attention that some of the contact information on your account is incorrect. To have your account reviewed for reinstatement, please follow the instructions further down in this email.

***About eBay's False or Missing Contact Information policy***

The name, telephone number, email address and physical address you register with eBay must be correct at all times so that eBay and your buyers and sellers can get in touch with you. You may not register a fax machine, modem or disconnected number instead of your actual contact telephone number.

For more information about this policy please copy this link into a new browser:

False or missing contact information

During your suspension you are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts. Doing so may result in your permanent suspension. We have ended any open listings.

Please be advised that this suspension does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

Here's what you can do now:

Please send us all of the following information and we'll review your account:

1) Proof of name and address
2) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

1) Proof of name and address

Please send us copies of BOTH of the following:

- government-issued photo identification (passport or driver's licence)
- evidence of address (bank statement or utility bill)

Only send PHOTOCOPIES, not originals as we can't return your documents. Clearly print your User ID on both documents so we can match them with your account quickly.

2) Confirmation of your up-to-date contact details

Please print the following information on the cover sheet of your letter or fax:
Full address:
Contact phone number:

Please send us the information requested to the fax number or address below.

Fax number: +44 (0)207 681 2348

Postal address (photocopies only):

eBay Trust & Safety
Attn: Suspension Appeals
P.O. Box 9473
Dublin 15
Ireland

To get your documents to us here in Ireland as quickly as possible, please ensure you pay the correct postage.

Please be assured that eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care. We always destroy documents after we've reviewed them.

What happens next?

Please allow us some time to review your account after we have received your documents. We'll then contact you via email. We may also call the telephone number you provided in order to verify it. Your account will remain suspended until we receive and review these documents.

If we remove the suspension on your account, we'll ask you to update your contact details via My eBay within 24 hours. If you don't update your details in that time, we may suspend your account again. If you're uncomfortable about registering your home telephone number with eBay, you can use a valid mobile or work number.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:

Suspended accounts

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

H1026
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Sounds like its done for good and they are just asking for more info about your identity to block in the future.... move on