Am totally lost - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-20-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Am totally lost

Hi all

I am going round and round in circles. I have bought stealth and it has been very helpful. Bit of history... had 2 ebay n paypal accounts but both limited. Followed stealth directions - got myself a dongle with 3 ( very good by the way and IP address changes ) - have been ploughing away today setting up 3 new user profiles on pc, 3 new ebay accouts and 3 new paypal accounts.

I also got my hands on a prepaid card account but did not realise that this cannot be used for ebay seller accounts ( this should be made clearer in stealth). My existing bank accounts are tied up in the limited accounts until October with £300 sitting in them !

The new ebay/paypal accounts are in other family member names. I have opened up a new Nat west basic current account on line but its in my name so won't it look a bit dodgy if I use that on the new account/s - can't use mastercard or prepaid so not sure what to do.

Can anyone help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

we are here to help, so do not panic.

so you will be adding the natwest to one of your paypals, no paypal will not see the bank name.

which prepaid did you try?

as for prepaid cards, they can be bought on the forum. try messaging imakemoney or mrgtb or you can try entropay, or ibux (3v is to be only added to paypal).

can you clarify, these are family member names but at different addresses right? not banned one......

Last edited by oompaloompa; 08-21-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-21-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 76%

Welcome to the forums!

Firstly a dongle is a great way to go for getting new IP's each time as well as new windows user to keep cookies seperate

Yeah which pre-paid was it? A lot of them people have been having trouble with entropay recently but ive never had a problem with it up to now...

As Oompa states Paypal cant see the name on the bank account so dont worry about that...
Old 01-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Hey there,

I am doing exactly the same as what marymary is doing as in 3 dongle, different name and address, will have new bank account setup soon but issues i am having is with 2 things.....first is the credit card, i read the stealth guide and looked at many forums posts and most people seem to say that ibux is really good so up until a minute ago i thought i would be fine with that and was going to purchase that.....that was until i read this -
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-...-not-work.html
So therefore can someone PLEASE give you actual clear clarification or if this ibux works or not and if not what actually does....there really seems to be a lack of misinformation or non- proper clarification on this!

Lastly after reading all the forums and guide i noticed most people seem to give the usual options regarding the address issue such as using a random address or one you have acesss too but one thing i don't seem to have covered is what if your are buying and selling and therefore obviously need to be able to receive the items you buy....like what do you do when you don't have another address that you have acess 2? i know i can't surely be the only person that has this problem, again any clarification and help would be greatful!
Old 01-05-2012

Longevity: 75%

you can either invest in a virtual address - like a po box, but it gives an address - for a fee they will post your items.
Or you can risk it by emailling the seller to ask them if they would post to an alternative address - some have had success with this.
Or you can just simply not buy on a stealth
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 72%

for the pre paid card use entropay - https://www.entropay.com/

you make the account with entropay in your real name. then once done you can make cards in random names. entropay is what most people use on here in the uk.

as for the address, if you are not able to gain access to another property. use your real address but change a few things in it, such as. 200 my road. would become 200A my road. this does work but i suggest sending yourself a letter to '200A my road' first to make sure.

good luck
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 78%

i use nat west its fine with stealth name or you could use similar or shortened name as your address will be stealth,
Old 01-06-2012

Longevity: 76%

It probably is a silly question, but I always got confused about this: your name don't have to match your bank account when using for verify because paypal can't see your name in you bank account, but how about credit card?

Do I need to be same name and address with stealth? Is this mean paypal can see you name and address for it?

I do read the stealth ebook but I still always confused about this. Or I also can add a different name and address credit card to paypal?
The Following User Says Thank You to 556and623 For This Useful Post:
arronb2009 (01-30-2012)
Old 01-06-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Is entropay still working currently thou - hustler? as ive read recently on other topics that people have had problems with it. To be honest i am really confused on what actual credit card works, really need to concrete find out before i go getting one that doesn't work lol!

thanks again.
Old 01-07-2012

Longevity: 72%

yes i used it last week on a account. it works fine for me
Old 01-07-2012

Longevity: 77%

Yes it works absolutely fine
Old 01-07-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

entropay works.

Use entropay for paypal to verify.

Attach verified paypal to ebay account and you are in business.

It's the methods being done that are causing problems not the cards
Old 01-08-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

So which is the better of the two on entropay visa or mastercard ?
Old 01-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

@vauxalot

I prefer to use entropay to be stealth. No linking name like
Another thread that might help.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...questions.html
Old 01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylortech3 View Post
Lastly after reading all the forums and guide i noticed most people seem to give the usual options regarding the address issue such as using a random address or one you have acesss too but one thing i don't seem to have covered is what if your are buying and selling and therefore obviously need to be able to receive the items you buy....like what do you do when you don't have another address that you have acess 2? i know i can't surely be the only person that has this problem, again any clarification and help would be greatful!
I don't think that you need a stealth account to buy items..

Create an eB account that uses your real details but still treat it as a stealth to prevent cross-contamination (seperate user account, IP blah blah blah). In my case I have a separate (old) PC for my stealths using a dongle for internet and then my everyday PC for normal internet access including ebay browsing and buying connected to broadband.

When it comes to paying for eB items via PP, you don't need a PP account to make the purchase! eB checkout will take you to PP to sign in, but somewhere below the log-in boxes there will be a small hyperlink saying something like 'Don't have an account?' or something and it will allow you to pay by card. Only time you do need PP is when a seller makes it a requirement of bidders - quite rare but there are some stuffy sellers out there.

Make sure that card is never used on any stealth accounts of course and that it is registered to your real address - why not recycle one of the cards that is already linked to your real address and name, one that they already know is linked?

In fact, as mentioned in another thread, some non-eB merchants use PP to process payments without you ever knowing.. use a stealth card for a purchase online and PP may discover your real details and link it to that card. So always use one of your already linked, or a completely separate card for ALL online purchases.

So, in summary, you just have an eB account in your own real details and treat it with the same security/care as if it were stealth but only make purchases with it by card without ever logging in to PP.

They WANT people to use PP to make purchases, whoever you are, so they can collect fees from the seller. eB won't care much if you open another account with banned info as long as you're not getting loads of unpaid item strikes or trying to sell. I've opened new eB accounts after having one restricted for unpaid items.. they don't care despite their t&cs.

Don't go thinking you can have a non-stealth PP account for just buying though as they'll just block a payment you make, bounce those funds back into the PP account balance and immediately freeze it. They'll send you a message saying 'I thought we told you you're not welcome', empty your pockets and throw you back on the streets..
Old 01-17-2012

Longevity: 79%

And to top that off you dont eve nhave to have a registered ebay account to make a purchase, you can make so many guest purchases.

So that means you can purchase off ebay without a pp or eby account.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-17-2012

Well... I didn't know that!

You mean buy it nows but not bidding? Or can you bid too?

That's brill! No accountability whatsoever..hehe (although for new accounts, with buy it nows you do have to pay straight away)
Old 01-17-2012

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JomJarr View Post
Well... I didn't know that!

You mean buy it nows but not bidding? Or can you bid too?

That's brill! No accountability whatsoever..hehe (although for new accounts, with buy it nows you do have to pay straight away)

Not sure of all the finer details because i have not used it, i was going to a few months ago to see how it worked but i couldn't be bothered.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JomJarr View Post

Make sure that card is never used on any stealth accounts of course and that it is registered to your real address - why not recycle one of the cards that is already linked to your real address and name, one that they already know is linked?

In fact, as mentioned in another thread, some non-eB merchants use PP to process payments without you ever knowing.. use a stealth card for a purchase online and PP may discover your real details and link it to that card. So always use one of your already linked, or a completely separate card for ALL online purchases.
As an update, I tried using a linked, banned credit card like above as a guest and PP blocked its use without being logged in to PP or anything.

I had to use a card completely new to PP and the item duely arrived at my real address.
Old 01-24-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I hate using any old banned info whether card or anything.