Top rated seller account over 20000 feedbacks was suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-12-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default Top rated seller account over 20000 feedbacks was suspended

Hello experts here, I'm a new member of this forum. I've been selling on ebay for more than 10 years. Earlier this month, my 2 year old account with 20000 feedbacks, top rated seller account was suspended by ebay. I have no clues what happen. eBay won't disclose the information, just said my account is "High Risk" and linked to a suspended account (account suspended 2 1/2 year ago due to below standard) I did got some Vero warning, but with my high number of transaction, it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know the reason why?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - when they say link to a suspended account...are they RIGHT in that link? If so, you finally got nailed =(

eb and pp will suspend regardless of AMOUNT of transaction - if they deem you "high risk" for 1 or for 1000 transactions - it's the same sadly, even though I know how you feel.

All the best as you read around and get informed.
Old 09-12-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

just because you have loads of feedback it does not protect you from getting suspended!

you can never be immune to suspension!!!

sorry to hear you lost your account,it happens to the best of us,you will get back on in no time

welcome to the forums
Old 09-12-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the reply. I read the book, but it didnt mention about the ipad, so is it safe to use my ipad to access the new account which previously accessed my old account?
Old 09-12-2011

i am not sure about ipad`s

if you can change your ip and have separate user accounts to keep cookies etc separate then i think (THINK) you should be okay

wait to get advice off someone who knows about ipad`s before you log into your new account
Old 09-12-2011

As a powerseller you used to be able to get 3 Vero warings a month with no problem. Now you can lose the account after second warning.
Old 09-12-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Exactly, I recall it was 2 Vero warnings...
Old 09-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 76%

If you are constantly getting Ve RO warnings and you don't adhere to the required procedures to be approved and sell Ve Ro then your account could have 500,000 feedback and still get shut down.

Depending on what your definition of "Ve RO" is, you really won't get much support around here for constantly pissing EB off with this subject.
Old 09-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyummy View Post
Hello experts here, I'm a new member of this forum. I've been selling on ebay for more than 10 years. Earlier this month, my 2 year old account with 20000 feedbacks, top rated seller account was suspended by ebay. I have no clues what happen. eBay won't disclose the information, just said my account is "High Risk" and linked to a suspended account (account suspended 2 1/2 year ago due to below standard) I did got some Vero warning, but with my high number of transaction, it shouldn't be a problem. Anyone know the reason why?
Are you really in the USA? Or are you in another country?

You lost one account because it was 'below standard' so you started again. Fine, but then you got 'some vEro warning and did nothing. And you ask the reason?

Because you were very silly to sell vErO, to disregard ebay warnings and you wanted to be greedy & make money you thought ebay rules did not apply to you. No excuse for that.

Only silly people ruin trs accounts. Simples. If you think I am mean, then you should have read this DAILY until you understood what to do. This is from ebay.com

Additional requirements for Top-rated seller status
Top-rated seller eligibility is reviewed every month. The below requirements are required for Top-rated seller status:
•PowerSeller status
•100 or more transactions with US buyers over the past twelve months
•Compliance with the Selling Practices policy
•Rates of 1s and 2s* on DSRs with US buyers not to exceed the following rates and counts:
◦Items as described: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Communication: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Ship time: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Shipping & handling charges: 0.50% and a count of 2
* The time period for evaluation for the rates of 1s and 2s on DSR is the most recent three calendar months for sellers with 400 or more transactions during those months. For all other sellers, the time period for evaluation is the most recent twelve calendar months
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
colt63 (09-13-2011), serenityseeker (03-08-2014), UnderBites08 (09-12-2011)
Old 09-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Sounds like you felt you were too big for ebay to suspend you over the things that meager other sellers get suspended over.

Doesnt matter. I have seen much higher feedback slammed with suspensions before. I know of one that had nearly 1 million. They lost it and went out of business. That company brought it over 1 million per month in sales on 2 accounts. They had to lay off 35 employees over it. The 2 partners went and tried to take care of it in person with the reps at ebay and couldn't straighten it out.

It was definitely vero items though and they should have changed with the times and new rules that ebay makes. They were set into their old ways and thought it was smooth sailing.
Old 09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Sounds like you felt you were too big for ebay to suspend you over the things that meager other sellers get suspended over.

Doesnt matter. I have seen much higher feedback slammed with suspensions before. I know of one that had nearly 1 million. They lost it and went out of business. That company brought it over 1 million per month in sales on 2 accounts. They had to lay off 35 employees over it. The 2 partners went and tried to take care of it in person with the reps at ebay and couldn't straighten it out.

It was definitely vero items though and they should have changed with the times and new rules that ebay makes. They were set into their old ways and thought it was smooth sailing.
So moral of the story. You cant sell VERO. 1 million per month is a huge business. I am busy monday-sat 60 hours a week with a little over 1 million a year in sales. Man and i thought we were busy. Its too bad to hear that they couldnt work things out, almost hard to believe. I wish i owned ebay F all this bs
Old 09-12-2011

Also, If they were that big why couldn't they just become an authorized dealer of whatever they were selling?
Old 09-12-2011
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

I do not remember one of ebays first 100k feedback sellers who got canned from ebay a few years back.

They thought they did not have to go by the rules and yet they were one of the very first to ever get to 100k in feedback and were the keynote speakers at the first ebay live.

They are gone because they thought they did not have rules and they were too big to get.

Everyone from 1 fb to 1 million has to follow the rules, especially when they warn you ahead of time.

Then again many Chinese sellers get immunity but that is a different story.
Old 09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post

shame on them

million a month and they continue to sell vero/phakes

with that much money i am sure they could of sourced legit good and made and become bigger and expand away from ebay

idiots,if i was making so much on ebay i would not be selling phakes
Old 09-13-2011
MU

Longevity: 81%

Maybe somebody else who sold items registered in your address without them knowing and just linked you two up and that's why.
Old 09-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Not saying the guys werent idiots. Just back then everyone sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items and BS merchandise. They just had a huge business doing it.

They wanted that fast buck. They got it but i hope it lasts them for a long time so something would be worth it.
Old 09-13-2011

they will probs still on ebay makin millions anyway,just stealth lol
Old 09-13-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Are you really in the USA? Or are you in another country?

You lost one account because it was 'below standard' so you started again. Fine, but then you got 'some vEro warning and did nothing. And you ask the reason?

Because you were very silly to sell vErO, to disregard ebay warnings and you wanted to be greedy & make money you thought ebay rules did not apply to you. No excuse for that.

Only silly people ruin trs accounts. Simples. If you think I am mean, then you should have read this DAILY until you understood what to do. This is from ebay.com

Additional requirements for Top-rated seller status
Top-rated seller eligibility is reviewed every month. The below requirements are required for Top-rated seller status:
•PowerSeller status
•100 or more transactions with US buyers over the past twelve months
•Compliance with the Selling Practices policy
•Rates of 1s and 2s* on DSRs with US buyers not to exceed the following rates and counts:
◦Items as described: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Communication: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Ship time: 0.50% and a count of 2
◦Shipping & handling charges: 0.50% and a count of 2
* The time period for evaluation for the rates of 1s and 2s on DSR is the most recent three calendar months for sellers with 400 or more transactions during those months. For all other sellers, the time period for evaluation is the most recent twelve calendar months
Sorry I'm new to the forum. I am silly, my friends always call me silly like a little girl.
I think you are an absolutely nice guy because you actually spending time to answering my post.
But if I weren't in the eBay suspension forum, I would think you are a staff from eBay... LOL, honestly, are you?
Old 09-13-2011

Quote:
Sorry I'm new to the forum. I am silly, my friends always call me silly like a little girl.
I think you are an absolutely nice guy because you actually spending time to answering my post.
But if I weren't in the eBay suspension forum, I would think you are a staff from eBay... LOL, honestly, are you?

That sounded/read....gay
Old 09-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Dont bother playing that silly nice little girl with me. You are a smartie that got caught. And I am not nice guy. I'm a female. Unlike you, I compete in the male world. Try learning to do so yourself.

Nice how you avoided the questions or was that silly.

So what I gather is you want us to pat you on your back and make the ouchies better? Not my style
KingRay (09-14-2011), serenityseeker (03-08-2014)
Old 09-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I agree UnderBites - bit irrelevant there.

Edit: Saw GB posting - this post is going on and on.
Old 09-14-2011

Longevity: 75%

Aw GB - there's me thinking you were all soft and cuddly!!