eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   experimenting and this is what i found (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/39045-experimenting-what-i-found.html)

stugots 11-09-2011 04:16 PM

experimenting and this is what i found

This site/book have helped me more then you can possibly imagine, brought me back from the brink of being BROKE lol.

being that I have a TERRIBLE case of OCD I decided to do some test and tune with ebay/paypal/moneybookers. try and few things out, see patterns, what works, what wont how the mornons think ect. so I decided to make a post of what I found during the course of this week.

I made a ton of stealths JUST to see what happens all I do it keep changing the pre paid # and buying another gift card with the gift card and START OVER.

here we go.

1. NEVER make accounts and list right away on fri,sat,sun they get asked for ID within hours now.

2. when your asked for ID if you get a cool rep (because you should ALWAYS try to call, give it a shot) they can remove the restriction even if they say that start of the call that they cant.

also

when you are asked for ID right away (like if you made an account on the weekend or something) before they transfer you to trust and safety the regular customer service almost ALWAYS says "you have been linked to banned accounts" because they dont know what else to say since it was suspended so soon, then trust and safety tells you the rep was 100% incorrect.

3. and this one shocked me. before I bought stealth, once my first account was banned, I made an account in my girls name (from my banned ip) they closed it within an hour, how using stealth I make her another one, answer the questions (raise limits) and its selling very well 12 days now, which leads me to believe when you make an account from a banned IP, their system just kills it, the name is not even relevent.

4. there are many items that PAYPAL themselves dont allow to be paid for BUT ebay allows to be sold (go figure) and FIRST offence your paypal is perma limited and 6 months hold on cash, however I argued on one account that "if its so "illegal" why does ebay who OWNS you people have a catagory for it?" the supervisor lowered the hold to 90 days.

5. the ebay member you speak too has ALOT of control over what happens, I got a cool asian chick who I was telling all kinds of jokes with and had her pissing her pants, she not only put my account back on but raised my limits, getting angry or nasty has NEVER worked for me with them, they just dont seem to care.

6. this is SOOO not ment the way its going to sound but more often then not when I choose a black guys name, my account gets restricted alot sooner, and it can be almost exactly like the other accounts (white names)

7. moneybookers is an awesome company and dont care if you screw ebay and they will give you unlimited accounts to do so, you can only link 1 ebay to each moneybookers account so each stealth has to have its own moneybookers account, I have about 60 under my OWN name and told them why, they have no problem with it.

8. your very first item listed is always going to be looked at with a fine tooth comb, like something SUPER SUPER NON RISK, a common book DO NOT USE A DVD I got whacked for that one already.

rsot 11-09-2011 06:00 PM

Interesting post - will have to reread later and comment. Ha "cool asian chick"....terrible...

seanws30 11-09-2011 06:40 PM

ive often thought of using my real info again with a different address and seeing if i can confirm id to get higher limits to see how long i last. ill just try it with a clean ip. ill let you guys know how it goes

doughboykilla 11-09-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stugots (Post 285392)
before they transfer you to trust and safety the regular customer service almost ALWAYS says "you have been liked to banned accounts" because they dont know what else to say since it was suspended so soon, then trust and safety tells you the rep was 100% incorrect.

You can say that again i seen so many cases of this its not even funny i sell accounts and always get some one pming saying they got limited or suppend for begin linked and they seem to think its always on my end so i have to tell them its just a excuses ebay uses when they have no legitment reason to suppened you. I always tell them to ask ebay how they linked them my money bets ebay cant or wont tell u cause u was never linked in the first place.

stugots 11-09-2011 08:01 PM

yeah then you get the "we cant reveal exactly how we linked it because it will compermise our LIE I mean umm uhh we made a business decision that we do not like your business practices and the account will remain suspended"

I said to one poor SOB, "how the f**k do you know my business practices when I have been selling for a total of 45 mins, do you morons even think of your lies or blert out what comes to your god danm mind, I dont wanna talk to you get me a supervisor you dumb f**k" he goes I'll see if one is available" I reply with "go f**k your mother"

funny thing is I was nice to the supervisor and she reinstated it, but next day BOOM clipped lol

unkown5454 11-10-2011 04:58 PM

Good information peoples.

doughboykilla 11-10-2011 10:50 PM

Just had a customer other day who bought a account almost a year ago get the linked to a banned user. The account had 2 open cases on it which i belive is what brought attetion to the account! and thats why ebay used the excause to limit the account cause they had no legitment reason to do so.

rsot 11-11-2011 09:44 AM

Looked over the post again - very good input there - another fine example of why experimentation + trial/error is worth it rather than just expecting all info to be presented.

nobody999 11-11-2011 01:59 PM

ebay use to reveal the username that it is linked to so that you can resolve the matter.
do they still do that?

colt63 11-12-2011 05:43 AM

Not from my experience, I have asked and been told that they cannot tell me the name of the 'linked' account.

nobody999 11-12-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt63 (Post 286103)
Not from my experience, I have asked and been told that they cannot tell me the name of the 'linked' account.

if it's truly linked to another suspended account, they should at least tell you the username of the suspended account so that it can get resolved first.
maybe things has changed.

stugots 11-12-2011 11:52 PM

yes they do tell you, I'll do you one better they actually used MY REAL NAME once.

madmuppet303 11-13-2011 12:26 AM

Great info. Thank you for posting this.:clap:

stugots 11-14-2011 12:31 PM

if its ok with everyone I'd like to update this one post because I am continuing to try things and would rather keep it all here, maybe when it gets to be a REAL wealth of knowledge we can sticky it.

with that said I'd like like to do a small update now.

I had a stealth I wanted to create, name/addy/card/phone all set, just couldnt find the time to do it, one night after a SERIOUS training session (Im an mma fighter) and being dead tired I GUESS I made it, couldnt sleep took sleeping pills and woke up like 11 hours later, anyway long story short, I made the account AGAIN (not knowing I made it the night before) different Ip, different phone and different card/pp/email, heres the moral of this story.

when I went to list, and they went to call me with the pin it said "were experiencing technical difficulties" so next day try again, same thing (still not knowing I made this account again) to this day it still says it, tried changing phones (whoich means I burned another number) same error, I have made 11 stealths since that one and nothing else has this error.

basically the moral of this is, if it says that, they somehow linked or caught you, dont just take it lightly

rsot 11-14-2011 12:38 PM

Hmm seems like a lot of cats around here are MMA fighters heh - props.

stugots 11-14-2011 12:47 PM

I didn't know there were others lol.

one other thing I wanted to post for awhile but was afraid too, dont want to misinform people but here goes, do me a favor be careful with this info PLEASE.

All my stealths that I ever had to call about I called from the SAME phone (which has never been registered with ebay or paypal) and NEVER once have I been linked because of it, faxes come from the same number.

the reason I STARTED doing this was because I buy pre paids with only 10 mins on em, so just being on hold with ebay would kill those minutes.

stugots 11-14-2011 01:24 PM

also watch changing your number after the account is made.

I got one person from trust and safety that said "we took into account a bunch of things including ther fact that the number you activated your account with is no longer in service"

and yes I have phone notifications OFF

nobody999 11-14-2011 05:15 PM

do you call their 800# or the one with area code?

Quote:

Originally Posted by stugots (Post 286559)
I didn't know there were others lol.

one other thing I wanted to post for awhile but was afraid too, dont want to misinform people but here goes, do me a favor be careful with this info PLEASE.

All my stealths that I ever had to call about I called from the SAME phone (which has never been registered with ebay or paypal) and NEVER once have I been linked because of it, faxes come from the same number.

the reason I STARTED doing this was because I buy pre paids with only 10 mins on em, so just being on hold with ebay would kill those minutes.

madmuppet303 11-14-2011 09:11 PM

Great info. I was also curious to know if you called the 800 number or the one with the area code.:hail:

doughboykilla 11-14-2011 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stugots (Post 286552)
when I went to list, and they went to call me with the pin it said "were experiencing technical difficulties" so next day try again, same thing (still not knowing I made this account again) to this day it still says it, tried changing phones (whoich means I burned another number) same error, I have made 11 stealths since that one and nothing else has this error.

i had this error before never knew what made it it would always say "were experiencing technical difficulties" but when i made a new account it didnt say that it was kinda odd.

KingRay 11-15-2011 01:43 AM

Yeah Right on for the MMA Fighters. :fight::fight::fight::fight::fight:

mercurial333 11-15-2011 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stugots (Post 286552)
if its ok with everyone I'd like to update this one post because I am continuing to try things and would rather keep it all here, maybe when it gets to be a REAL wealth of knowledge we can sticky it.

with that said I'd like like to do a small update now.

I had a stealth I wanted to create, name/addy/card/phone all set, just couldnt find the time to do it, one night after a SERIOUS training session (Im an mma fighter) and being dead tired I GUESS I made it, couldnt sleep took sleeping pills and woke up like 11 hours later, anyway long story short, I made the account AGAIN (not knowing I made it the night before) different Ip, different phone and different card/pp/email, heres the moral of this story.

basically the moral of this is, if it says that, they somehow linked or caught you, dont just take it lightly

Had this happen a few times. I think the number gets rejected during the verification process when waiting for the 4digit pin.

After I got this, had to clear cookies & cache, and have the agents reset the account.

One time, even that didn't help and I had to change the number temporarily to pass the phone verification.

It only happened with Virgin Mobile numbers, never with Google Voice numbers. One agent even asked if I ever had an Ebay account associated with that number before.