eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   UK means to an ends list PILOT LIST;add chat talk argue here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/40919-uk-means-ends-list-pilot-list-add-chat-talk-argue-here.html)

oompaloompa 12-28-2011 11:29 AM

oops GB, motley crew have begun...dont worry it will work out...alot of stuff on there already, thanks gran-T brill post on limits.....

cortex 12-28-2011 11:32 AM

@TLSunny & Oompa : Ive made the ammendments now so seems up to date

@Oompa: Do you want to elaborate on the savers used? or not?

lucy 12-28-2011 03:39 PM

i'm in the process ofdoing a uk stealth so maybe i could let you know how i get on and any problems?

GreenBean 12-28-2011 04:00 PM

That would be fine, Lucy :yar:

cortex 12-28-2011 04:39 PM

I cant seem to edit my post??
Got a few more to add in

"The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 360 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message."

GreenBean 12-29-2011 07:47 AM

RBS EQUILVANT ffs. :doh:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...ends-list.html

This is a working list. We'll edit it and do a MASTER one...

Stigger 12-29-2011 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 299658)
RBS EQUILVANT ffs. :doh:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...ends-list.html

This is a working list. We'll edit it and do a MASTER one...

Dam that means 99.9% of what i say will be removed :rant:

THATS MY FAULT

The reason is because I'm not sure what to call them, i opened a few accounts with RBS (savers and current) in different names but once opened they have been called something different.

Like this on-line savers, it was called something else when i opened it with RBS but now when i view it at Halifax on-line its called an on-line savers so not sure what to call them because its happened to every account i have opened with RBS.

Basically all the accounts i have opend with RBS have worked, that includes current accounts, isa's and savers.

Stigger 12-29-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 299698)
^would help if i could edit it

ok Master, i'll stay out of this one then.

:eek:

your doing a good job.

its getting edited later anyway so i don't see what all the fuss is about.

Don't let the loverly Lady put you off

GreenBean 12-30-2011 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 299743)
I just want to get banned from the forum or have priviledges removed - better i "behave".

"With great power comes great responsibility"

I rest my case for keeping females barefooted and busy in the kitchen. :doh:

Efforts are sterling. Well impressed you even kept the banks in alphabetical order. I like such attention to detail.

Mode of delivery got mucked up. Idea was for all comments to go in one thread and be transferred after checking editing.
We're here now.

Tiz:
Never say Thatcher AND me in the same sentence if you value your forum lifespan. I take that uber personally :boink:

As you were :peace:

Stigger 12-30-2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 299924)
We're here now.

Tiz:
Never say Thatcher AND me in the same sentence if you value your forum lifespan. I take that uber personally :boink:

As you were :peace:

Awww please, look at the posts, if we have to get technical about it, i didn't, on the other hand (four fingers and a thumb) errrm i mean, YOU DID :doh:

:focus:

GreenBean 12-30-2011 04:01 AM

Was J/K. ('Cept for Maggie)

The thread is coming along well.

Been organized well. It's important to be done, and done well as it is.

Interesting point about RBS & Halifax too :)

oompaloompa 12-30-2011 12:16 PM

yes that was the halifax online saver, and it worked ok.

lucy 01-01-2012 04:06 AM

I think ebay and paypal are also checking the the details on the account match public records

people move address all the time, so why paypal is doing this and wasting time is anyones idea

You could get the electoral role at the library, pick a name and use that could you?

i would not recommend that you use auctivia right away to sell, just sell through ebay - simple text and upload your pic with a different camera (ebay can find out if the same camera is being used as a suspended a/c)

i would say only use auctivia 3 months down the line, because no new ebay newbie suddenly starts seling right away using auctivia - pretend you no nothing when it comes to selling and use ebay itself for a while, upgrade to auticvia later on

lucy 01-05-2012 04:28 PM

I've opened up a new ebay/ppal today

quick question do i need to add the vcc to ebay and do i upgrade now to seller account or let it lay low for a while before upgrading to seller?

SUVE 01-05-2012 10:58 PM

I would have thought you'd use the VCC for PP to get it 'CONFIRMED' in the 'CONFIRMATION/VERIFICATION' process & let the account lie low for some 30-60 odd days gaining browser history & buyer feedbacks before changing it to a seller account.

lucy 01-06-2012 04:44 AM

What do others think about moving the UK means to an end list at towards the top of this section, like the us means to an end list and have it as a sticky?

GreenBean 01-06-2012 04:54 AM

:argue: stay on topic.....

GreenBean 01-06-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 301714)
What do others think about moving the UK means to an end list at towards the top of this section, like the us means to an end list and have it as a sticky?

Dear Lord, lucy that is going to happen when the thread is finished.

That is stated already :doh:

And because your other questions got lost with a side chat.....

you should make your paypal, verifiy & confir that then attach it to your ebay accounts.:nerd:

GreenBean 01-06-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 300004)
yes that was the halifax online saver, and it worked ok.

But no more contributions from you. Did you drop out?:noidea:

Needs to be done so chop chop or pass the buck to someone else.

Post them here. We'll get them sorted then I will put in the other thread.

I dont expect to babysit grown-ups.:violin:

oompaloompa 01-06-2012 05:31 AM

actually the way things have been going lately with paypal I am thinking of dropping out altogether.....in talks right now to set up a different business so you might be seeing less contributions from me....
:juggle:

GreenBean 01-06-2012 05:43 AM

No dramas. We'll move forwards. :D

lucy 01-07-2012 04:48 AM

O.k, so verify paypal confirm and add the vcc o.k!

i waiting for the deposit in my bank ac to come in, then i will add the vcc in paypal and then add the paypal email address in ebay

is there anything i need to do to gmail settings or firefox?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 301717)
Dear Lord, lucy that is going to happen when the thread is finished.

That is stated already :doh:

And because your other questions got lost with a side chat.....

you should make your paypal, verifiy & confir that then attach it to your ebay accounts.:nerd: