eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   UK means to an ends list PILOT LIST;add chat talk argue here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/40919-uk-means-ends-list-pilot-list-add-chat-talk-argue-here.html)

Stigger 01-07-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 302030)
O.k, so verify paypal confirm and add the vcc o.k!

i waiting for the deposit in my bank ac to come in, then i will add the vcc in paypal and then add the paypal email address in ebay

is there anything i need to do to gmail settings or firefox?

when i use the gmail i block the display images, its under settings.

lucy 01-10-2012 03:33 PM

thanks, i thought it was automatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by TizWoz (Post 302032)
when i use the gmail i block the display images, its under settings.

lucy 01-10-2012 03:34 PM

right, added natwest bank account on friday, still no deposits have been added, checked online today and nothing, how long does it take for the deposits to show up, i thought it was 3 days, but its nearly a week now?

Ebayorbust 01-10-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 303117)
right, added natwest bank account on friday, still no deposits have been added, checked online today and nothing, how long does it take for the deposits to show up, i thought it was 3 days, but its nearly a week now?

A week? It's only been two working days. Are you sure you aren't an eBay buyer rather than a seller? :D

Deposits should be there Wed or Thurs.

GTB 01-10-2012 04:32 PM

PMSL :D sorry

ebayorbust man lol

lucy 01-11-2012 04:28 AM

sorry don't get the joke:confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 303132)
PMSL :D sorry

ebayorbust man lol

GTB 01-11-2012 04:58 AM

you should know that weekends do not count as working days lucy

no offense intended,just thought it was funny

GreenBean 01-11-2012 06:40 AM

from xxxxhustlerxxxx Good stuff about banks.
To be added to master thread

hi guys

so i have tried all those banks and here are my findings

out of those 3 accounts which do not have a direct debit facility only 1 of them worked.

'eccount' and 'clear cash' both used the same account for every single person (which i found very odd) they give everyone the same account number, but a different reference number. so they are no good for paypal

but 'card one bank' worked just like a saver. funds went in this morning. confirmed and fully verified paypal.

i also tried 'cash plus' (which does have dd and that worked perfect)

so i can confirm that the ONLY pre-paid bank accounts to work in the uk are

secure trust bank
card one bank (works like a saver)
cash plus

just thought i would share this info as im sure it will come in handy for plenty of people

lucy 01-11-2012 05:22 PM

cool GTB, bit slow in trying tp figure out, still luv u babes:thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 303316)
you should know that weekends do not count as working days lucy

no offense intended,just thought it was funny

GreenBean 01-19-2012 01:22 AM

How's things going with all the info to update

:uk: :bat: :uk:

Dont forget to thank aspkin :D

GTB 01-19-2012 06:25 AM

thanks aspkino

you are da man:hyper:

we are UK,and we are proud:uk:

lucy 01-20-2012 03:39 AM

update..............paypal added the 2 deposits and I have confirmed them, added the vcc, email, mob phone and the ebay account is up and running now

have only just logged into ebay and surfed around a bit thats all, will ask a few mummy questions as well to build up "surfing history" and appear like a newbie

can confirm natwest current account works fine for paypal
entropay works
mobile voda works

how long before you upgrade to seller account - i was thinking at least 6-8 weeks after having built up a surfing history and some feedback

GTB 01-20-2012 07:37 AM

leave it as long as you can

look like a noob

lucy 01-20-2012 01:50 PM

i was think around 3 months of just surfing and asking questions and buying cheap stuff like tape, staples, post it notes that you need for packing, cheap things you need

when i do upgrade to seller, i'm going to sell through ebay itself for a few weeks and then upgrade to auctivia, or do auctivia from the start - was thinking if i used auctivia from the word go, it will red flag, as a newbie is supposed to sell through ebay and not auctivia

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 306052)
leave it as long as you can

look like a noob

GTB 01-20-2012 01:53 PM

3 months is good if you can wait that long

if you need to be selling sooner,do it sooner,alot sooner

lucy 01-21-2012 07:01 AM

i think i will wait about 6 weeks and start off slow, is it best to start selling straight away from auctivia or instead use ebay itself for a few listings before upgrading to auctivia, don't want to get things messed up now that i have a stealth

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 306147)
3 months is good if you can wait that long

if you need to be selling sooner,do it sooner,alot sooner

GTB 01-21-2012 07:28 AM

would a noob use auctivia straight away?

possibly but most wouldn't

act,think like,be ....a noob:)

mattytman 01-23-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 303343)
from xxxxhustlerxxxx Good stuff about banks.
To be added to master thread

hi guys

so i have tried all those banks and here are my findings

out of those 3 accounts which do not have a direct debit facility only 1 of them worked.

'eccount' and 'clear cash' both used the same account for every single person (which i found very odd) they give everyone the same account number, but a different reference number. so they are no good for paypal

but 'card one bank' worked just like a saver. funds went in this morning. confirmed and fully verified paypal.

i also tried 'cash plus' (which does have dd and that worked perfect)

so i can confirm that the ONLY pre-paid bank accounts to work in the uk are

secure trust bank
card one bank (works like a saver)
cash plus

just thought i would share this info as im sure it will come in handy for plenty of people

Is anyone else confused about Secure Trust??? It had been categorically stated on here that it definitely did not work anymore....

Also - I can confirm that smile (a co-op owned online bank) works fine with PayPal. They also let you open up to ten savings accounts. They come with a cash card so that's pretty neat. They accept and do not reject the PayPal D/D mandate and you can close the account by sending them an email. This works well if you are done with the account i.e. a screwed PayPal.

xxxhustlerxxx 01-23-2012 08:55 AM

secure trust works fine dude. i also read it didnt work. but i needed to test it for myself. i have had 6 accounts with them and i have had no problems at all:thumb:

also just want to add that evolution bank works aswell (pre paid). thanks to tizwoz he has given me another one to work with:)

4 pre paid banks in total that work with paypal

secure trust
card one (works like a saver)
cash plus
evolution

GTB 01-23-2012 09:54 AM

valuable information

thanks hustler & tiz

lucy 01-24-2012 04:51 AM

are you sure smile let you open up 10 savings accounts, is there an option to do that online, would be great if it can be done, saves you time and hassle trying to open up bank accounts with other banks

GreenBean 01-24-2012 04:56 AM

Not such a bright move to use one bank for 10 accounts. :rolleyes: