eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   UK means to an ends list PILOT LIST;add chat talk argue here (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/40919-uk-means-ends-list-pilot-list-add-chat-talk-argue-here.html)

lucy 12-26-2011 07:06 AM

UK means to an ends list PILOT LIST;add chat talk argue here

Should we in the UK have our own 'means to an ends list' that we can have updated here on the forum or should it in the members section?

Stigger 12-26-2011 07:17 AM

A pretty good idea to be honest.

i think so :clap:

GrannyT 12-26-2011 07:22 AM

I concur

:clap:

GTB 12-26-2011 07:26 AM

and a uk flag too.....most definitely need a uk flag

can already see the petition been made and the march been arranged now by r to the sot LOL:D

SAY NO!...TO A UK FLAG..................................SAY NO!...TO A UK FLAG

LOOOL

GreenBean 12-26-2011 07:53 AM

routinely means to ends list are for subscribsers. Moved to that section. :)

lucy 12-26-2011 10:43 AM

good news, it will help those of use who are subscribsers to know whats upto date and also allow us to add to it, as and when we experience the 'wrath' of ebay and paypal, a UK flag is a good idea

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 298765)
routinely means to ends list are for subscribsers. Moved to that section. :)

oompaloompa 12-26-2011 10:44 AM

yes, always thought UK stuff got lost in the main one.

maybe a sticky in uk section, so subs will know where it is?

lucy 12-26-2011 10:46 AM

we have to have a UK flag GTB, seperates us folk from everyone else, who have been kicked in the guts by ebay/ppal for forcing us to use paypal:mad2:

I remember the days when i used to use nochex on my nearly 12 year old account, which they limited my paypal account, so can only buy with that by moneybookers or bank transfer to buy stuff, damn damn paypal:mad2::mad2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTB (Post 298760)
and a uk flag too.....most definitely need a uk flag

can already see the petition been made and the march been arranged now by r to the sot LOL:D

SAY NO!...TO A UK FLAG..................................SAY NO!...TO A UK FLAG

LOOOL

Stigger 12-26-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 298821)
yes, always thought UK stuff got lost in the main one.

maybe a sticky in uk section, so subs will know where it is?

I second that, I think that is what's really needed.

it would stop me opening my big mouth on the open forums at least .

Sorry i think i miss read you, i thought you ment a u.k section in the subs not just a means to an end ?

GTB 12-26-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucy (Post 298822)
we have to have a UK flag GTB

=}i mean like this but a UK one:)

SUVE 12-26-2011 12:33 PM

I guess I have to second the motion of the majority here.:bump:

Stigger 12-27-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUVE (Post 298843)
I guess I have to second the motion of the majority here.:bump:

Hey i love the way you used :bump:to keep the topic active, Nice touch.

We need someone who can actually spell to begin the write up so that rules me out :dance: Someone like oomps maybe ?

GreenBean 12-27-2011 03:30 AM

So which of you clever little vegemites is going to prepare an UP TO DATE list to give to me to make a thread that can be stickied for ya'll to drool over?

Being the sweet chaps & chapettes you are, you'll understand I am too busy to do this one....

Waiting for nomination of 1st conscript, oops, volunteer? They might get to be first to use a UK flag in a post :clap:

SUVE 12-27-2011 09:53 AM

I'd vote to have oompaloompa undertake this task simply because he has a solid grasp, understanding & insight into this subject. :hail:

I do think you should NOT put EVERYTHING on this UK Means List due to prying eyes & thereby risk rendering many of the effective active stealth strategies that currently work ineffective due to them being publicized under the UK Means List (& being lifted from here to elsewhere into the depths of cyberspace) & hence counter-measures being initiated by EB/PP against these stealth mechanisms.So it is best to keep some things under the bonnet so to speak.

Detailing sufficient information to convey the key STEALTH idea/concepts but not spoon-feed every known working measure is a good start. I had even thought that the STEALTH Guide should have been on a restricted sales basis (say to posters of 50 post's or something along those lines) as the information on there is extremely good & very valuable-it should be protected.

TizWoz.....I did not want to be left out of the ruling UK crew's on this thread & so I thought I'd voice my support as well.:D

:juggle:

oompaloompa 12-27-2011 12:47 PM

yes I will get one started in next day or so, when I have a minute or hundred...

SUVE 12-27-2011 01:18 PM

Yes, yes, yes....we hear you Mr Oompaloompa.:D

oompaloompa 12-27-2011 01:25 PM

c'est madame s'il vous plait......le thread (dunno thread in french) est commence....

but lets take it in turns to post a little bit each.....

SUVE 12-27-2011 01:45 PM

I think that is a very good idea oompa's!:D Let's hope each of the respective posters to that thread are articulate & knowledgeable enough to convey the subject matter in a manner that is easy to follow & understand.

:pop2:

GreenBean 12-27-2011 05:45 PM

FFS, I want ONE user doing it. Not a bunch of motleys doubling up.

My thought was a document with stuff that could be appraised, edited then posted.

Now dont forget this now: it's going to be a read only thread. Not a chat about high tea at Harrods or the inter-colonial lovein between the Colonials :boink:

And oompappa is LADY comme elle dit :yar:

GrannyT 12-27-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 299196)
FFS, I want ONE user doing it. Not a bunch of motleys doubling up.

My thought was a document with stuff that could be appraised, edited then posted.

Now dont forget this now: it's going to be a read only thread. Not a chat about high tea at Harrods or the inter-colonial lovein between the Colonials :boink:

And oompappa is LADY comme elle dit :yar:

:D LOL, I'm one of a bunch of motleys!!!:D

TLSunny 12-28-2011 10:55 AM

UK means to end pilot list: throw your findings in here

I can confirm Halifax Easycash

oompaloompa 12-28-2011 11:24 AM

savers. Mine have all added and withdraw (yes withdraw) fine. halifax, natwest so far.

Yup halifax ISA added and verified fine, have not tried withdrawing yet though.