Any Long-Term Success Stories with a Stealth Account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-15-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Any Long-Term Success Stories with a Stealth Account?

Hello everyone, im new to this forum, recently had my ebay and paypal limited and business destroyed.

Ive bought the Ebook and going follow it to the letter. Anyone have any success stories of having a long term stealth account selling alot of items per month after a long period of time? Would be good motivation. Thanks alot people
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-15-2012

Longevity: 74%
Send a message via Yahoo to Ultimate

I think, I am pretty sucessfull with stealth..my main stealth is 8, yes -8-years old, every month in all 8 years - 30-40 items per month sold. Plus i have 5 working stealths 1,5 year, two 6 months old. Registration Country- four accounts are UK, one USA and one Canadian ebay\Paypal.
My experience says, that you must to be very carefull and muet use them with strong yourself discipline -you need to follow every details- unique user accounts, unique IP, etc.
And main my reason of sucess I think is, I dont sell anything VERO or risky items, good DSR, all my sales is in music instrument category and how i see this category is generally not so risky. Good luck to You too.
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I have several accounts, a few of them older than 5 years. So, YES, it CAN be done. You just have to have patience and not try to start selling tons of stuff the minute the account is set up.

The older the account, the more trust eBay/PayPal has for you. That is when you can start increasing your volume. But remember, NEVER do more business on one account than you can afford to lose for 6 months if PayPal freezes your account. I still think it is better to spread sales across many accounts. That way you continue to stay under the radar.
Old 02-15-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

8 year old stealth? Good job.

I created a stealth account in 2003 using just my first initial from my mothers computer etc and did not see ahead enough that if I was thinking ahead I could have been running tons of these accounts all of these years.

Just did not see ahead what I had just done.

Then after nearly losing everything I own in 2008 due to high paying jobs losses I found this site and learned what I had done 5 years earlier was miss out on 5 years of killer money.

Right now I have several accounts over 2+ years old and again I wish I had sit and took the time to create hundreds of accounts even in 2009-10 instead of just a few. Creating back in 08-09 was far easier then today and I missed the boat once again.

Once I realized what I had done in 2003 was to create a stealth account I could have kicked myself knowing that I was ahead of my time with doing this but failed to see that I could have been doing this all along and 9 years ago.

Like posted above, I sell a small amount per account and stop, sell a couple items here and there to keep it active and let it sit again.

Spreading sales is important and making new accounts is vital.

Do NOT make the same mistakes I made in 2003 and 09-10 and not have enough accounts sitting there to use.

If I had only been thinking ahead I would not have struggled after both the DH and I lost both our high paying jobs. We could have been having BLUNTZCash type of money all along.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
yaBeh8ater (02-16-2012)
Old 02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I have several accounts, a few of them older than 5 years. So, YES, it CAN be done. You just have to have patience and not try to start selling tons of stuff the minute the account is set up.

The older the account, the more trust eBay/PayPal has for you. That is when you can start increasing your volume. But remember, NEVER do more business on one account than you can afford to lose for 6 months if PayPal freezes your account. I still think it is better to spread sales across many accounts. That way you continue to stay under the radar.

I can see the spreading the sales across accts. concept. But I would imagine it gets hard to manage multiple accts. Having to prevent yourself from getting linked and all. I was use to having 8 different accts that I sold different things on each one from. That was hard enough, but it was manageable since I wasnt at that time going stealth and having to change IP ect. I like to check each acct. many many times a day. So Im not sure how its going to work out for me, but I will figure the best way. I guess thats something each Seller just has to work out themselves.
Old 02-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the advice guys, multiple accounts and spreading my sales across. Im lucky to have a family members details to use for my first account. And am i correct in saying i can make 2 accounts in there name and link them both to the same paypal?

If thats the case i have 2 accounts.

After i get these running my plan is to set up sealth accounts in my name, but spelt differntly following all the steps provided in the ebook with bank account address ect.

Do any of you have successful accounts like this where you have had to make new bank accounts in your name ect or did you just use a family member?

Also what types of items are considered "high risk"?

Thanks for the advice guys, cant wait to start making an income again. Realy appreciate your guys input
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Thanks for the advice guys, multiple accounts and spreading my sales across. Im lucky to have a family members details to use for my first account. And am i correct in saying i can make 2 accounts in there name and link them both to the same paypal?
That is correct. email address is the only different info.

If thats the case i have 2 accounts.

Quote:
After i get these running my plan is to set up sealth accounts in my name, but spelt differntly following all the steps provided in the ebook with bank account address ect.
Do any of you have successful accounts like this where you have had to make new bank accounts in your name ect or did you just use a family member?
Why on earth are you going to use variations of your own name AND worse why on earth are you going to use a relative for a bank account. Neither are moves I would recommend. Define your business plan further for better hints

Quote:
Also what types of items are considered "high risk"?
broad range of items branded items foo-foos. Again that comes back to your business plan. Accounts will go nowhere unless used correctly & planned well.

Quote:
Thanks for the advice guys, cant wait to start making an income again. Realy appreciate your guys input.
This is EXACTLY what I really enjoy to read. A new user looking to get back to ebay & beating them. Just what the forum does, helps users
Old 02-15-2012
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply m8, im setting up a completly new account for my relative with all there details exactly what they actually are apart from the address as ive been banned from my account with our address. (Using different IP adress and username on pc)

I was reffering to variation of name for the next lot of account i make, as i have no other family members details to use. If i read the ebook correctly they advise you to slighly mis spell your name, please correct me in if im wroung.

Im aiming for an income of atleast £2500-£3000 a month selling items ranging from £10-£15 each. I have some other more expensive items i could sell. However im not going to risk that, especially with the account with a relatives details as if needed i could provide all the documentation ect needed to varify the account. Id need to be selling in the range of 200 items per month this is easily do able with the items im selling. I know the sellers limit is 100 for new accounts. Will i have to wait for this to upgrade natually over time also is changing my account to a business account after a month of listing the odd house hold item/buying some **** going to set any alarm bells off? Whole other subject i know and i will be researching previous posts for this.

Thats why over time i was going to make another set of 2 accounts with a paypal and sell the more expensive, but more profitable items, which will draw more attention from ebay. These are the account i was guna use the name variation on with seperate PO BOX ect to the first stealth account.

Thanks for the reply man. Need to get my business going again ASAP, couldnt belive it when i got banned, however this forum had given me alot of hope.
Old 02-15-2012

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 78%

You will need to set up a few accounts to reach your goal of sales so I would try a business account from the beginning and use it for that purpose. I did that and there is no problem for me, just think about it if you are a home small time seller then you open a personal account, if you want a stealth account to do the volume you want then as a business account they expect you to do the volume.
Old 02-15-2012

Longevity: 88%

Yes, I have more than 10 stealth accounts live on eBay selling right now.
And they are all functioning well ...... Oooop ... cross my fingers ...
Old 02-16-2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by king123 View Post
Thanks for the reply m8, im setting up a completly new account for my relative with all there details exactly what they actually are apart from the address as ive been banned from my account with our address. (Using different IP adress and username on pc)
Another newbie wanting to use a relatives name.

Not a good move at all, especially since you have no clue how to operate a stealth account yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
KingRay (02-16-2012)
Old 02-16-2012

Longevity: 76%

From reading this and similar threads I think it becomes patently obvious that to succeed in the stealth game you need to be completely stealth

Don't use relatives info - it gets seriously embarrasing when court papers drop through their doors for unpaid fees

Don't use addresses you cannot access - it gets very difficult when your local 'McYuks' have to take returns of your foo-foo widgets

Do study, study some more and then study some more before starting stealth - I've lost count of the number of people who ignore certain aspects of what they learn here and then moan because they didn't get the result they wanted

Most of all - listen to what you get told on this forum - no-one comes on here giving advise that they know to be wrong - we all want you to succeed but if you cannot read what is said there is little we can do for you

I have Platinum and Gold stealth accounts and I KNOW stealth works
The Following User Says Thank You to GrannyT For This Useful Post:
digi (02-18-2012)
Old 02-16-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

I repeat, and sadly not for te last time, the plan is flawed.

Avoid the relative as part of the plan.

That amount of income would not be reasonable to earn within the 1st 3 months on a new ebay UK account. You have to contend with a beast called paypal.

Re-fine your plan
Old 02-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Thansk for the replys everyone, really apreciate it. Earning £2500-£3000 a month was my long term plan, i didnt expect to be doing this in the first 3 months of selling, by 2013 i would be like to be back within touching distance of this however. Im writining my own step by step plan from the ebook and peoples advice from here on how to make an account along with a list of Do's and Dont's in bullet points for when i get the accounts operating as refering to the stealth guide is kinda long.

With reference to using a reletives infromation the Stealth Book says this is a good option. Please inform me if im wrong. Im going to be taking things slowly, im a clever guy, know this wont be a over night thing.

Have any UK users been able verified there account with ebay when they have used misspelled names and addresses ect?

Also for an address with a misspelled name, do you recomend PO Boxes for an address? If yes is there anything i need to ensure i do, i read i need to not include the "PO" part on the address.

Thanks for all the advice guys i am genuinly grateful for all the advice, and really want to learn the ropes. All advice is valued, if theres any good older posts you could recomend for reading that would be great also.

Thanks alot people. Means alot to me.
Old 02-16-2012
Threadstarter  

Old 02-16-2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post

I have Platinum and Gold stealth accounts and I KNOW stealth works

You are my hero GrannyT.
Old 02-18-2012

Longevity: 76%

Ahhh - Bless - Thank you
Old 02-18-2012

Longevity: 82%

Just adding my 2 cents, be prepared in the beginning to fail. I know I did and as other suggest avoid relatives info and RESEARCH. Research is key, I researched everyday for hours when I first started and still do. If you have to ask what to research the answer is everything. How to set up a stealth, what to sell, what not to sell, how to create good auctions, how to title them, what pictures to use, the list is never ending.

I'm going to have to disagree with one thing said about the address. I use addresses that I have no access too therefore it's truly 100% stealth. Nobody will ever find me, if you're making enough money and the profit margins are high enough you don't even need to worry about returns for the most part. That's how some people get busted, someone not happy with their VeRO item and notifies authorities, if they have access to an address of yours they have access to you. As a matter of fact, whenever a buyer wants to return or has a problem, I automatically refund and tell em to keep it. Not worth my time and I always get positive feedback.

-Albert Einstein
Old 02-18-2012

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post

I have seen people talking about 10 active accounts even 20,does it mean 20 bank accounts????not possible,how does it work?? What happen if one of your ebay accounts get suspended? you have to forget about your bank account your paypal? Really confused about this topic even with the book on my hands...help please
Old 02-18-2012

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastianbpm View Post
I have seen people talking about 10 active accounts even 20,does it mean 20 bank accounts????not possible,how does it work?? What happen if one of your ebay accounts get suspended? you have to forget about your bank account your paypal? Really confused about this topic even with the book on my hands...help please
What's hard to get? I don't know all the details of someone living in UK but, here in the states you're allowed multiple even infinite checking accounts. Of course it's gonna look shady if you have 50 checking accounts taking in thousands of dollars under different names so be smart about it. That's why you make stealth names in variations of your real name.

Getting suspended is going to happen that's the beauty of stealth you can make as many accounts as you want whenever you want. If one goes down move on to the next, close the bank account attached to that Paypal and request a new one. There are ways to have as many bank accounts as you need for all this to work, as mentioned before research is key.

-Albert Einstein