Both Ebay & Paypal Accounts Suspended & Buyers Filing Claims - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-17-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Both Ebay & Paypal Accounts Suspended & Buyers Filing Claims

Ok so the story that Ebay has suspended my account . Heres the jist of it.

Small account, only sold about 25 items over 9 months on it. Listed a signed magazine of a primary candidate that I had signed a few weeks ago. Rival sellers started reporting me, contacted my high bidder told them it was 100% phae and to report me as well. Buyer didn't report me, but by then the suspension had come down. Permanently suspended for selling phake items. The ONE $22.00 autographed item have ever sold on the site and it wasn't phake.

Anyways, Ebay account gets suspended, sends out an email to EVERY buyer I've had over the past 6 months telling them I am a fraudulent seller. Then the Paypal account was suspended for "fraudulent activity" a few hours later.

Now, these scam artist buyers from 4 months ago are filing claims, saying that the items they received are damaged. Buyers that had already given me 100% positive feedback, just to try to get a free item because they got the ebay note.

I have 3 people now with open claims against me for like $1,000.00. I have $1,200 in the Paypal account (like a moron I know) but both are fully limited.

My question is this, now that the Paypal account is limited, I was told I can get the money in 180 days. If these old buyers file these claims and win, which they will because I can't even respond, will eBay take that money out of the Paypal account? Or can they not because it is suspended and it will just add up in the eBay fees and reembursment. The accounts are 100% stealth, I am just hoping that the $1,200 stays in the Paypal account for 180 days and then I can withdraw it. I am not going to pay back any of the eBay reembursment obviously. I was under the assumption if your Paypal account is fully limited you can't even pay your outstanding eBay fees, let alone pay buyer refunds for these con artists.

Won't I get an email saying "There is a problem with your reembursment method" from eBay and the money will stay in the Paypal account? Now remember, they are filing claims through eBay, NOT Paypal. And as far as I know I can't send payments for ANYTHING with the limited Paypal account. I am just hoping they don't file the claims with Paypal for obvious reasons.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I might be asking the obvious, but have you contacted paypal yet?

Any purchases made through ebay and paid with paypal would be automatically get directed back to ebay if they file a claim. So if you have only ebay claims it is already together with paypal.

The bad news is that chances are they will refund those customers depending on type of claim was made.

Good Luck I hope more chime in and help
Old 02-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Who did you manage to annoy that a rival seller gets in contact with a buyer?? Does that not seem strange to you?

What was the takedown notice? Is this is teh 'whole' story?

ebay will haul those funds out of paypal.

What action have you taken apart from this thread
Old 02-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 88%

I'm a vet stealther, and just tried to reason with Paypal to no avail obviously. The money has been subtracted from my Paypal account and the account is now ****ed. I just got ripped of again. Now they will give the guy his money back for my iPad that he bought back before CHRISTMAS, and I lost everything.

To anwser the question from before, the person that reported me was some bull**** seller that sells autographed political memorabilia apparently. He tries to kill any competition, he emailed me and told me I should remove my item because I didn't have the proof it was signed and his were all PSA certified. I almost give the **** up with this crap at this point. If any joe shmo can just report you and get you suspended for NOTHING, I don't know what I'm ever going to do :(