How to create Multiple UNLINKED stealth accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 03-13-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default How to create Multiple UNLINKED stealth accounts?

I see here in forums some people claim they have 20+ unlinked stealth accounts with both ebay and paypal. I still don't get how they do it . Aside from maintaining 20+ IP addresses is a real hassle, how they get 20+ different verifiable addresses, 20+ verifiable names (with SSNs and IDs) ? Phone numbers and CC and bank accounts not a problem once you have addresses and names.

Seems to me impossible unless they buy 18 of 20 accounts, no?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Firstly, you should read around the forums more and get the stealth guide for its simplicity.

IP addresses are not really a hassle at all and if you operate well, it is possible to operate pp without the service asking you for SSNs and IDs...
Old 03-13-2012
Threadstarter  

I have read another guide and read forums but still don't get how to have 20+ unlinked accounts. Maybe a thread I missed? Care to point me to it? How do you get away with providing SSN and ID? What about ebay? Thanks
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Not really a particular thread - the issue is operating well - not dealing in too high risk of an item; building account rep. Lot of folx when they get with providing SSN on a stealth account simply abandon the account and wait 180 days. This way, there is no providing of ID. If you get hit with driver's license and invoices, you can easily find some help on dealing with this issue...relatively easy.
Old 03-13-2012

Longevity: 73%

the answers are out there. just search. here's a taste tho since im in a good mood.

usb dongle=multiple ip addresses. a handy spreadsheet keeps track of them so you dont use the same one on multiple accounts

id and ssn=never heard of them.

verifiable address=VCC's work well for this
Old 03-13-2012
Threadstarter  

So once they hit the verification process they abandon the account (for 180 days?? what to do after that? the SSN requirement goes away by itself?).
And that you can avoid verification if you don't sell high risk items. What item on ebay is not high risk?!! Condoms?!!
I don't think there's a low risk item on ebay. How to do that exactly? So basically people who claim they have 20+ unlinked stealth accounts are not telling the truth or their accounts are inactive??
Another mystery: "...If you get hit with driver's license and invoices, you can easily find some help on dealing with this issue..."

So far I got more questions in my mind than before and previous questions are still there.
Old 03-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanws30 View Post
the answers are out there. just search. here's a taste tho since im in a good mood.

usb dongle=multiple ip addresses. a handy spreadsheet keeps track of them so you dont use the same one on multiple accounts

id and ssn=never heard of them.

verifiable address=VCC's work well for this
I had a paypal account that was used only for buying and they asked for driver's licence. I'm not sure how you didn't hear of ID and SSN. I'll search more for VCC but any address will suffice?
Old 03-13-2012

Quote:
I had a paypal account that was used only for buying and they asked for driver's licence. I'm not sure how you didn't hear of ID and SSN. I'll search more for VCC but any address will suffice?
He means he never had a problem with it.

Quote:
for 180 days?? what to do after that? the SSN requirement goes away by itself
The get their money out and the account closes. Loss yes but disruption no if you plan it right

Quote:
What item on ebay is not high risk?!!
Google and the forum is a big help on this.

Quote:
I don't think there's a low risk item on ebay
yes there is cause there are plenty of categories where vero is not involved.

Quote:
If you get hit with driver's license and invoices, you can easily find some help on dealing with this issue
use your mind and think creatively cause to be blunt no body is going to spoon feed you. The answer to this question can lead to trouble.

Quote:
So basically people who claim they have 20+ unlinked stealth accounts are not telling the truth or their accounts are inactive??
I have 15 accounts with 10 active and when 1 active goes down I replace it with the other 5. Then when I have time create 1 backup to restore my backup level to 5 and active level to 10.

Yes people have 10, 20 even 30 accounts.

Hope I answered all your questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to baloch For This Useful Post:
Hugh Jass (03-29-2012)
Old 03-13-2012
Threadstarter  

Thank you for the effort. Yes you answered some questions created by others but the ORIGINAL puzzle is still there. Thanks for your attention.
Old 03-13-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Are you sure you have read the stealth ebook? Because i can assure you, you would not be as lost and confused as you say you are?
You would also know how to create a steath account and then having +20 accounts would come down to common sense, as you would create them the way you did the first one??
Old 03-13-2012

okay let me try one more time to address your questions

Quote:
how they get 20+ different verifiable addresses
Mostly PO-Boxes check out google for virtual mailbox but can include family and friends.

Quote:
20+ verifiable names (with SSNs and IDs) ?
Your own name as long as address is different. which is answered above. When SSN is required the account is most likely abandoned and money is retrieved after 180 days. IDs are verified through other means and it is up to chance if they are accepted. If they are then you are good and if not then you are limited and need to abandon the account.

Quote:
Phone numbers and CC and bank accounts not a problem once you have addresses and names.
That is right phone numbers are easy, CC can be bought such as avs-vcc, bank accounts are bought when you have high number of accounts but if you are dealing with 2-5 then you can open bank accounts and add them on.

The Following User Says Thank You to baloch For This Useful Post:
Hugh Jass (03-29-2012)
Old 03-13-2012

All these issues that you have can be answered through a search in the forum and google.

It is okay to ask one or two questions but if you are completely stumped then you need to do alot of research.

Research is the key and searching is the flashlight when in the dark.

check out this thread http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...e-year-so.html for some good insight into how long accounts last.

Last edited by baloch; 03-13-2012 at 10:57 PM.
Old 03-14-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

It is very easy.

Takes a ton of time and a lot of work and it is well worth it.

I ran a small amount of accounts for a long while, then as I found more and more products I needed more and more accounts.

I am finding so much product now that I need to adjust the accounts to the amount of items I have to sell.

I have never had an account go down by linking. The few accounts I have lost were because of other reasons which I wont discuss in an open forum.

Lesson No 1

Keep good records, no--- great records.
I keep track of my every move.

Lesson No 2

Read, take notes and give back to your community.

Lesson No 3

As someone here once told me when I was new, "read until your eyes bleed and earn your keep, no one is going to hand you everything after 10 post"

So I spent sometimes 6-8 hours reading this forum and often was up until 4 am or so and had to go to work at 8 am.

Hard work pays off in anything you do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Bingo (03-15-2012), exranger (03-15-2012), wonderwoman901 (04-30-2012)
Old 03-14-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Baloch, you're so kind and so patient to explain everything.
@the OP: I'm a newbie like you but after I read the book and research the forum, I know and understand much better what people are talking about.
Reading the book the 1st time, I didn't understand much but after doing research, I have learned how and why.
Old 03-14-2012

Longevity: 82%

It's not THAT hard if you think about it. Most people who have 20+ accounts don't actively sell on all of them for one thing, some might. I sell on 9 at the moment. The ip problem is pretty easily fixed by having multiple routers for the lazy method. Sellers have other options for the ip issue as well probably mentioned above. I have 11 routers and just switch between when I'm working.

A few cheap laptops will work for all the user accounts. You only need 1 really good laptop or desktop and the rest you can use specifically for eB business, which doesn't take a super computer.

Make sure you log and track every single ip used even if you don't sell on them, save that ip you used to create it. After a while a list will grow, I'm up to like a couple pages worth of IPs you get used to checking them all and you'll start to get familiar with most of them when you're logging new ones in. I'm sure there's some sort of excel spreadsheet you can create to make sure there are no doubles and to make it faster.

I can probably go on and on, I was just about to watch a movie and got really high and looked at this thread and can't stop writing for some reason, gonna watch that movie now...Addresses, names, phone numbers, bank accounts, VCCs are your concern. I use cheap track phones 10 bucks for each stealth account cheap, easy. And finally you don't need SSNs, I don't have any SSN attached to any of my accounts. If you can't use your own don't imo...

-Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamblix For This Useful Post:
Bingo (03-15-2012), wonderwoman901 (04-30-2012)
Old 03-15-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Very value information from you guys.
Jamblix, I haven't started yet so I don't know much about IP thing, but it seems very hard for me to remember to switch routers and write down all used IP (at least at the beginning).
What if I forgot only once? It gets linked, but I assume there is no way for us to know whether they already get linked or not, right?

And one more question about the name & DOB. I know you guys suggest to use a variation of my own name, but if I also use a variation of my own DOB at the same time, is there any problem with that?
Let's say I'm Jenny, DOB 1/1/1982. I will change to Jenni and 1/2/1982 or 1/1/1981.
Are they too closed to the real name/DOB to get linked?
Thanks.

Last edited by Bingo; 03-15-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Old 03-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Forgetting ONCE is unlikely to cause you problems but best way is to avoid forgetting =)

/quote

Let's say I'm Jenny, DOB 1/1/1982. I will change to Jenni and 1/2/1982 or 1/1/1981.
Are they too closed to the real name/DOB to get linked?

No - those are kind of far apart. Maybe instead of "Jenni" go for "Ienni" or something bit more different if concerned.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Bingo (03-29-2012), MtMess (07-05-2016)