Stealth ebay account suspended? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Stealth ebay account suspended?

So after all my hard work and money spent my account was supended.
this method clearly does not work .
i did everything correct and there was no way they could tracked me down in any way.
i was very careful with what i did.
i will not try this again because that would mean buying eveything new again its clear ill never be able to sell on ebay agan

New name used
new pay pal
new email
new ip
New address
new phone number

Bascially a whole new idenity so as you can see i am not amused?
Has this happend to you if so what did you do?
I know aussies and americans have different methods

They said it was something to do with clauste 9 sorry about spelling .and said they may taken action if i cant verify my info?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-04-2012

Longevity: 79%

GreenBean will prob be the best person to help you my aussie friend!
Old 04-04-2012

Longevity: 71%

So sorry that this happened to you my friend I know the feeling as this has been happening to me alot lately :( just try your best to find the cause and when you find a way around it you'll be up an running in no time God bless and stay positive
Old 04-04-2012

oh yea and ask GreenBean she is pretty smart and pretty pretty i mean cmon best of all she is a gun-toting Penguin
Old 04-04-2012

Just read around the forums for answers im sure it must be something you are doing wrong or not doing correctly (no pun intended). Are you listing high-risk/vero items right away? are you listing too fast right after the account is created? We need more info maybe jbluntz will chime in. or maybe rsot who knows you just gotta wait and see
Old 04-04-2012

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucysposaro View Post
Hi well i cant work it out because i changed everything not one thing is linked it just says they need me to send in id how could i do that its all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info......My concern is they say they will take action i will not be responsible for fraud i did what the book told me to do so there for i am not liable. This book eaither needs to be updated or not exsist. I am really not impressed right now for someone who had lack of money spent it to try sell on ebay thinking it worked its clear it does not just a warning to others.
first off you need to stop whining no one put a gun to your head your an adult you made a decision

second off ebay asks you for id sometimes when they need to verify your identity so what were you selling or attempting to sell? was your paypal verified? how old was the account? what was the exact message ebay sent?
Old 04-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I did not doing anything wrong that is what i am saying i did not attempt to sell anything. All i did was register look around read things as if i was brand new to ebay like i did not know how to use it......There was no reason for me to get suspended all they said was something about clauster 9 or something

Hello ...................),

We regret that your eBay account has been suspended.

As per clause 9 of the eBay User Agreement, we may take this action if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide us.

To familiarise yourself with our User Agreement, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/polici...agreement.html

For details on our other policies, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/overview.html

Due to the suspension of your account you are prohibited from using eBay in any way. This includes registering a new account.

Please note that this does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees you may owe to eBay.

We need you to take action. For more information about why your account may have been suspended and what steps to take now, please go to:
http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/accoun...-accounts.html

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

eBay
Old 04-04-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

At hacktech why be so rude you dont even know me and you shoudl not speak to people you dont know the way you just did.I came here for help not get blammed for something i did not do I wrote here for help not abbuse if i contitune to get this kind of abuse from people ill have no choice to report.

I just said to u i did everythign correct and the right way i read the book over 10 times and it took me a week to decied on the new account it lasted one day after so much money wasted That is all
Old 04-05-2012

Longevity: 73%

Clause 9. Breach

the bit that applies to you:

Quote:
we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
That will probably be why you have been suspended. Now you need to choose what to do. Provide the documents asked of you - or try again.

The book works. You may just need to change your game plan a bit. The are lots of ozzie stealthers - so it can be done.

Don't give up! It may take a bit more time and patience, but you can succeed.

What money have you wasted? Setting up accounts doesn't have to cost a penny...