paypal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default paypal limited

hey all i wonder can any body tell me will this pay pal get limitation removed .
here's what happened. i created new stealth eBay and paypal.

i listed a hdmi cable and got my mother to buy it of me for feedback point and to see if the account will stay alive.

few hours later the eBay account suspended mc081 paypal limited . paypal are not pushing for photo id but want new card to verify my billing address and they want to verify my phone number.

That's not a problem can buy a vcc some where . i have added a bank account just waiting on the deposits . there is no complaints so that wont apply to me .

i don't have a business so i cant see how i can answer that

here is what they asking

21 Apr 2012 Confirm your bank account
21 Apr 2012 Resolve complaints
21 Apr 2012 Validate your Account Information
21 Apr 2012 Provide business information
21 Apr 2012 Provide proof of delivery
21 Apr 2012 Provide Invoices
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Why on earth would you even consider selling something to your mother on a new e/b account with an unverified p/p account attached to it?

Did your mother happen to be using the same IP address as you or heaven forbid the same computer?

BTW to get the limitation removed you will have to give them what they have asked for.

Good luck
Old 04-21-2012

Longevity: 73%

okay that was stupid why would you risk other people's accounts (your moms) when doing testing.

better to forget that account and create a new one as it was only a small payment.
Old 04-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03

My mothers ebay account will not be linked to this paypal account .

I am in irish republic and she lives in the north so no risk on that and her account is active .
I don't like paypal much but want to give ebay a go cause of all the bother amazon has given me.

I wanted to make sure i have account solid enough to start selling on it.

I want to make sure paypal wont hold funds on me for 6 months before i do sell.

.i can give them what they ask for apart from supplier info business info cause that does not exist
Old 04-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Your approach will not lead to having a solid account to sell on in any way shape or form.

If you've had problems on Ama zon then using the same business model on e/b will give the same results.

With regard to what you can't give them, you need to apply some 'creative' thinking.
Old 04-21-2012
Threadstarter  

amazon alot more smarter than ebay and paypal.
i lost my original account due to selling a knock of my mistake of course. now they just been linking me delete my accounts regardless what i sell vero or no vero . my original amazon account got 30 feedback in the first 6 weeks. The stealth accounts last 1-3 month selling like a snail so really i dunno .

paypal have held 1500 pounds on me past 5 months so yes i am little bit cautious on dealing with them . when you build a stealth account it should not come close to linking with any account.

Yes i got family member to buy of me on that ebay account just to see if paypal would limited the account but i was sure no account linking would happen and i was correct .

After all a hdmi unbranded cable can hardly be called a risky item even if my mother did pay for it of my stealth account or a complete stranger the result would be the same LIMITED .

The question is the paypal account can it be unlimited or not that's all i want to know.
Old 04-21-2012

Longevity: 73%

The reason you account got limited may not have been for the hdmi transaction but could have been something else, like ip address or selling too soon, category, or any other hundreds of reasons.

You need to build history in a account to have it less restricted.

Just like anything else, banks will not give you a large loan unless you got history of good credit; insurance companies will not give you cheap car insurance unless you got a long standing clean record.

You cannot expect to just create a paypal or ebay unlimited account even by sending all the documents. Does not work that way. History and Progression is what works.

I am not saying your methods will not work; heck I went through trial and error for about 3 months until I realized that slow and steady wins the race.

Last edited by baloch; 04-21-2012 at 08:04 PM.