Getting listings removed from several stealth accounts MC999 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 06-29-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
Default Getting listings removed from several stealth accounts MC999 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s)

Ok what is very weird about this is that they are normal items, like say yoga pants or used dvds. I have had several stealth ebay accounts some are just a year old or a little under. I just had the selling limits raised on ALL of them and paypal holds lifted! YEAHHHH you would think anyway.
SO I started to list a few items on each one. Not a lot just say 3 to 6 items more than usual.
And an hour or so later I check my email on them, and ALL of these accounts have the email
MC999 NOTICE: eBay Listing(s) Removed
The following listing(s) have been removed because of concerns with your account:

All associated fees have been credited to your account. We'll send you a separate notice about your account status.

NOTES ON ITEM REMOVAL:

To help keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, we take careful consideration in reviewing listings. If a listing doesn't meet our guidelines or if we feel the listing could result in a bad experience for buyers, we'll remove the listing.

Some concerns we found with your account and listings are:

-- Limited selling history. Building a positive selling history will increase buyer trust in your listings.

-- Include clear detailed photos of the item that show its authenticity and condition, as if you had no description of the item, however also provide a clear and detailed description.

-- For the security of your account and the member community, please verify the source of your product to ensure its authenticity.

-- eBay policy does not allow the sale of replica or counterfeit items.

-- It's against the law to sell unauthorized replicas of brand name products, so we don't permit them to be sold on eBay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just do not understand they are a mixture of items on all the accounts, and they have about a year selling history and over 30 feedback some with more.
I just do not understand. And now I am scared to list anything cause I do not want it to be removed again and then the account limited. Cause the accounts are still fine and working.
HELP!!

Last edited by livelifewild; 06-29-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: personal info removed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

DVD's I'd assume.

I have much bigger spike in sales on some accounts, some times.
Old 06-29-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

From the email, they seem to be concerned about the authenticity of your items.

When you say you are listing used DVD's, what type? If they are the same ones that are heavily counterfeited, like the TV show box sets, classic Disney animation or stuff like the P90X/Shaun Insanity, etc. you will have problems. If you listed a used copy of Alien or Hello Dolly, then I am not sure what the problem is with the DVD's.

Are the other items you listed popular brand names? If so, that could also trigger it. Most designer merchandise will be problematic.

Are you using someone else's photos? If so, that could also pose a problem.

You need to figure out what the problem is, because if you just go ahead and relist, you are asking for a suspension.
Old 06-30-2012

Longevity: 71%

If you had selling limits raised on all of them and started selling at the same time on all your accounts, EB might be having a closer look.

Its worth just selling on 2 accts then sell on another 2 accounts...... Its just a suggestion.

But I think you do need to contact them.
Old 06-30-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Should the 'normal items' like yoga pants or DVDs have a brand name, then ebay reacts.

Check other listings. See if you need to reword yours re-do photos: consider calling ebay
to see what more they (might) say.

Good job for taking steps BEFORE the account gets into trouble
Old 06-30-2012
Threadstarter  

hi guys! Ok thanks for all the responses.
The items are generic Yoga pants that I get from a China supplier no name brands what so ever. I use their picture which they stated is fine.
The dvds are used dvd sets from regular movies from the 90's to popular ones today. Occasionally a boxed set if its included in my recent wholesale mixed lot.
The only thing I can think of is to slow down not list so many at once on any one account. I am also going to take my own pictures with the user id in the picture.
Do you think this will help? I do not want to call them....I hate calling them lol I rather risk all then call them bahaha
Old 06-30-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
hi guys! Ok thanks for all the responses.
The items are generic Yoga pants that I get from a China supplier no name brands what so ever. I use their picture which they stated is fine.
The dvds are used dvd sets from regular movies from the 90's to popular ones today. Occasionally a boxed set if its included in my recent wholesale mixed lot.
The only thing I can think of is to slow down not list so many at once on any one account. I am also going to take my own pictures with the user id in the picture.
Do you think this will help? I do not want to call them....I hate calling them lol I rather risk all then call them bahaha

Using a stock photo like this is a huge no no. And to use the same photo on different accounts probably linked you.
Old 06-30-2012
Threadstarter  

I used different manufacturer taken photos on the accounts not the same. But I think I am just going to go overboard take a bunch of different pictures, right insanely detailed descriptions and reword the titles and see if that helps.
I already did a few like that and relisted and so far the listings have not been removed, meanwhile the other day it was like within a half hour of listing them they were removed.

The one thing I can not understand is that the items were items I have sold before on these accounts maybe 50 xs over thru the year. So it just doesnt make sense to me to all of a sudden have a problem with them and the way im listing them
Old 06-30-2012
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

I run up to 20 accounts at one time and always take totally different pictures of every product. Every description, font etc is all different.
Old 07-01-2012

Longevity: 89%

Everything should be different including the finger printing. Need to make new habits.