The $64,000 Question about PayPal and Banks? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-21-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Question The $64,000 Question about PayPal and Banks?

Great forum, just found it today. Purchased eBay Stealth for the PayPal info (not interested in eBay, at least not yet).

I read every sentence once in the PDF and have searched this forum for the last 3 hours. Plan to read eBay Stealth about 3 more times to make sure I fully understand all the info.

Long story short, I want to know if it is "still" possible to Withdraw funds from PayPal to another persons bank account (my fiance)?

Obviously she has a different last name and she does NOT live with me.

But I've read that several members have stated their PP account was suspended AFTER the Micro-Deposits were withdrawn. Seems like PP started this in early 2012.

Will (Chase) provide PP with the name on the account?

I really need a straight up answer. Is this an Urban Myth?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roscoe

Last edited by Roscoe; 09-21-2012 at 02:30 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

That suspension is not really a myth but sometimes bad luck - yes, microdeposits MAY be withdrawn. If someone verified the receipts generated, true name will be shown.

That being said, people have been working well with Chase for pp for a long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
Great forum, just found it today. Purchased eBay Stealth for the PayPal info (not interested in eBay, at least not yet).

I read every sentence once in the PDF and have searched this forum for the last 3 hours. Plan to read eBay Stealth about 3 more times to make sure I fully understand all the info.
I really need a straight up answer. Is this an Urban Myth?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roscoe
Welcome to the forum

Like rsot said, some users have had troubles.
Chase is a working bank for stealth.
But there are work- arounds that may prevent problems.

Do I gather you are not using your own bank details
Roscoe (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Welcome to the forum

Like rsot said, some users have had troubles.
Chase is a working bank for stealth.
But there are work- arounds that may prevent problems.

Do I gather you are not using your own bank details
That would be correct? Not my bank.

May I ask what the workaround is that you speak of?

The bottom line is that I need to send proceeds from my PP account to a bank account that is NOT mine.

Thanks for your advice.

Roscoe

Edit: Is PP withdrawing all micro-deposits from every New account?

Last edited by Roscoe; 09-21-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

My work around is opening a LLC company and getting business bank accounts at each bank under your company name. When you exhausted all banks, open another LLC company and open more accounts at the same bank under the new company name.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
My work around is opening a LLC company and getting business bank accounts at each bank under your company name. When you exhausted all banks, open another LLC company and open more accounts at the same bank under the new company name.
Yes, I read that in the eBay stealth guide. I was hoping to do D.B.A. using an E.I.N. number but it seems PP no longer accepts that.

A friend of mine opened 10 PPs via DBAs, but that was done 4 years ago when things were probably easier to get thru the PP system. He's running $50,000 a month thru these accounts and has had no problems in four years.

Are DBAs and EINs still allowed?

I read the book once, will read it again several times this weekend.
Old 09-21-2012
Threadstarter  

What if you create a Stealth account as Premiere Account, can I avoid the Soc Sec #

Even though I see many members here with Multiple Stealth accounts I still need to wrap my head around this.
Old 09-21-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
Do they still run you through Chex when you open a bank under the LLC?
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial333 View Post
Do they still run you through Chex when you open a bank under the LLC?
I dont know, I haven't done it yet. But my friend has and he has no problems. He owed some money to US Bank.
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

PP is not withdrawing ALL deposits from everyone by the way - selectively.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
What if you create a Stealth account as Premiere Account, can I avoid the Soc Sec #

Even though I see many members here with Multiple Stealth accounts I still need to wrap my head around this.
paypal requires ID.

ID is not easy to avoid with paypal.

Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
paypal requires ID.

ID is not easy to avoid with paypal.

Thanks GreenBean,

Here's my question. I bought eBay Stealth 2 days ago and I'm am reading it now for the 2nd time. I'm trying to wrap my brain around these so-called Stealth accounts.

Are members here not receiving huge sums of money thru these accounts?

From what I gather, after several hundred or a few thousands of dollars are deposited into these accounts members then start to WITHDRAW funds prior to having provide MORE information such as Soc Sec etc...

Would that be a correct assumption?
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

The most dangerous word, in stealth talk, after LINK, is assumption.

Quickly & broadly, paypal applies limits to accounts for any amount.

I have the pleasure of getting a limit put on a test account for........drum roll....

.76 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes sir. It cost them more in time/money to tell me they had done it. But they did it.

Your mission is to get started again and have your account(s) operative as well as you can without being stymied by paypal.
Limits come at any time, for any amount.

It's paypal, it's not set in stone.

Mind paypal should be. Preferably a concrete block
Global (09-23-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
The most dangerous word, in stealth talk, after LINK, is assumption.

Quickly & broadly, paypal applies limits to accounts for any amount.

I have the pleasure of getting a limit put on a test account for........drum roll....

.76 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes sir. It cost them more in time/money to tell me they had done it. But they did it.

Your mission is to get started again and have your account(s) operative as well as you can without being stymied by paypal.
Limits come at any time, for any amount.

It's paypal, it's not set in stone.

Mind paypal should be. Preferably a concrete block
Yes, PP people are as Ignorant and Arrogant as and company I have ever dealt with in my life. Condescending &*%#@! is all I can say.

This week I am going to open several new bank accounts at different banks and start to create these Stealth accounts.

Thanks,
Old 09-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

No no no no..... you are so not going to go out and do that yet.

Hold off making the bank accounts until you define how the paypal(s) will be made.

Your urgency/rushing will backfire
Roscoe (09-22-2012)
Old 09-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No no no no..... you are so not going to go out and do that yet.

Hold off making the bank accounts until you define how the paypal(s) will be made.

Your urgency/rushing will backfire
I hope to have that figured out by Monday, I hope. I know I'm desperate because right now I am losing money every day by NOT having a PP account.

I also realize that I have to be prudent and do this in an organized fashion.

But from what I understand a bank account is mandatory to withdraw funds. NO!

Truly appreciate your advice GreenBean
Old 09-23-2012
Threadstarter  

I don't eBay, only PayPal. Seems like a lot of this section is eBay related.

I have Internet Cable and my IP is fixed, always the same address. It appears to me that NOT having a fixed IP address is the way to go.

I am creating (hopefully 30 new accounts) as fast as I can. I process over a $1,000 day so I have no choice. Sometimes I process well over $10,000 day, this may cause me some major problems. I'm forced to use PP, have a merchant account but I sell digital goods thru a website that ONLY uses PP.

They do $5 Million per month and only use PP, yes they are idiots.

Is the easiest way to get around this different IP thing just to get Dial Up Internet? I'm in the US, I think it only cost about $10 month.

I would only use the Dial up when I access PayPal. The high speed internet would be for everything else.

I give you guys credit for having to deal with PP and eBay. I don't think I would have the patience.

Thanks,

Roscoe
Old 09-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I am creating (hopefully 30 new accounts) as fast as I can. I process over a $1,000 day so I have no choice. Sometimes I process well over $10,000 day, this may cause me some major problems. I'm forced to use PP, have a merchant account but I sell digital goods thru a website that ONLY uses PP.

They do $5 Million per month and only use PP, yes they are idiots.

Roscoe
30 bank accounts per week is going to see you in deep trouble.

When did you last have a formal sit down with this site?

Have you attempted any type of talking to them to see what they might offer.

Start practising now NOT saying everyone else is an idiot. After all you are the one without a means to do business.

This is not personal. It's advice to get you into the right frame of mind to do this properly.
Old 09-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
30 bank accounts per week is going to see you in deep trouble.

When did you last have a formal sit down with this site?

Have you attempted any type of talking to them to see what they might offer.

Start practising now NOT saying everyone else is an idiot. After all you are the one without a means to do business.

This is not personal. It's advice to get you into the right frame of mind to do this properly.
I hope to open 30 accounts over several Months.

My initial plan is to open 2 accounts this week and run a trial with these Stealth accounts. I need to see these work before I run around like a nut opening 20+ bank accounts.

After reading a ton of info here I seem to find more obstacles than initially thought. They can be overcome, but just makes it a little bit more work.

I see now that in order to open 30 PP accounts I need 30 bank accounts. Well, I can't have 30 deposits made to my stealth accounts weekly with Different Names from PP without sending up a red flag.

The eBay Stealth Book needs to be updated. I'm not sure why the author hasn't done so. I'm sure he has some reason behind it. It's been over 1 year since it was UPdated. He still talks about using Family for account names. Then you enter this forum and it's completely different.

So here I am reading every sentence in the book, taking notes, then I come here and the members are making a 180 degree different statement.

100s of members of that site I sell Digital Downloads have complained to the owner repeatedly. He finally realized that PP was banning long term members (digital downloads) and they state they are looking but it will take time.

I honestly don't see them making any real changes for at least a year. Until then I'm forced to use PP.

Where did I say anyone was an idiot? I got one PM which I have not responded to. The member didn't believe that I "withdrew" $25,000 to my PP and it went thru. He actually wanted a screen shot.

I checked my records and it was actually $28,000 in one draw. I can't believe members find this hard to believe. I know several people who run well in excess of a $100,000 per month thru PP and they withdraw a $100,000 a month also.

If he wants to know the truth he can call PP himself and see if PP will transfer amount over $28,000. I know of several businesses that run over $500,000 per month via PP.

There are MANY reasons why PP is ideal and NOT a merchant account. If I could use a merchant account (which I have already) I would avoid PP like the plague.

I've been on this site now for about 12 hours straight trying to learn as much as I can. Sleep is secondary at this point. I'm losing money daily and need to get this going asap. I now realize that this is going to be much Slower than I anticipated.

I currently receive over $1,000 per day. I know that running that much money thru ONE stealth account is NOT going to happen. Even TEN accounts will probably not work. Naturally it sucks to not to grow a business because you are limited because of a payment processor.

I truly appreciate all the help I have been given so far. I am reading every page in the Subsribers forum. I am now on Page 50 and will continue to read until every page has been covered. I have learned a LOT over the last 24 hours by doing this.

Thanks for your patience with me.

Sleepless,

Roscoe
Old 09-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Now you are becoming obnoxious in the nicest way.
Are you so up yourself to think you are the only person to ever lose money because of paypal?

Sign off the forum before you make an fool of yourself because of lack of sleep. Take a break, take a cold shower and simmer down.

Now it's the author of the books' problem? FFS.

Situations change. We counter with the forum to give advice.

Go now

Global (09-23-2012), lakeman (09-23-2012), Roscoe (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012

Longevity: 76%

As GreenBean said, ASPKIN would be sitting at the computer constantly updating the book every minute if you wanted it in real time... its not practical. As GB said also, that is why the forum is here with a wealth of information, to keep you and me up to date on the LATEST trends through eBay & PayPal.

Looking at EB & PP those trends seem to be changing daily, so pipe down with blaming ASPKIN and everyone else, sit down organise a PLAN of action then post it on the forum for people to chime in.

I wanted to be up and running within 2 hours when I started but after 6 / 12 months you will be happy you didn't as you would be in a worse situation than you originally started in.

Old 09-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I hope to open 30 accounts over several Months.

My initial plan is to open 2 accounts this week and run a trial with these Stealth accounts. I need to see these work before I run around like a nut opening 20+ bank accounts.

After reading a ton of info here I seem to find more obstacles than initially thought. They can be overcome, but just makes it a little bit more work.

I see now that in order to open 30 PP accounts I need 30 bank accounts. Well, I can't have 30 deposits made to my stealth accounts weekly with Different Names from PP without sending up a red flag.

The eBay Stealth Book needs to be updated. I'm not sure why the author hasn't done so. I'm sure he has some reason behind it. It's been over 1 year since it was UPdated. He still talks about using Family for account names. Then you enter this forum and it's completely different.

So here I am reading every sentence in the book, taking notes, then I come here and the members are making a 180 degree different statement.

100s of members of that site I sell Digital Downloads have complained to the owner repeatedly. He finally realized that PP was banning long term members (digital downloads) and they state they are looking but it will take time.

I honestly don't see them making any real changes for at least a year. Until then I'm forced to use PP.

Where did I say anyone was an idiot? I got one PM which I have not responded to. The member didn't believe that I "withdrew" $25,000 to my PP and it went thru. He actually wanted a screen shot.

I checked my records and it was actually $28,000 in one draw. I can't believe members find this hard to believe. I know several people who run well in excess of a $100,000 per month thru PP and they withdraw a $100,000 a month also.

If he wants to know the truth he can call PP himself and see if PP will transfer amount over $28,000. I know of several businesses that run over $500,000 per month via PP.

There are MANY reasons why PP is ideal and NOT a merchant account. If I could use a merchant account (which I have already) I would avoid PP like the plague.

I've been on this site now for about 12 hours straight trying to learn as much as I can. Sleep is secondary at this point. I'm losing money daily and need to get this going asap. I now realize that this is going to be much Slower than I anticipated.

I currently receive over $1,000 per day. I know that running that much money thru ONE stealth account is NOT going to happen. Even TEN accounts will probably not work. Naturally it sucks to not to grow a business because you are limited because of a payment processor.

I truly appreciate all the help I have been given so far. I am reading every page in the Subsribers forum. I am now on Page 50 and will continue to read until every page has been covered. I have learned a LOT over the last 24 hours by doing this.

Thanks for your patience with me.

Sleepless,

Roscoe

Did you have your SSN/EIN attached to your Paypal when you withdrew the 28.000$ in one shot?