New address new bank account am i good to go - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-20-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%

agree with qaz221, i bought the book, it is good to have all the info, but it does not substitute searching on the forums and asking questions - at some point a newbie will have questions, no matter how often he read the book. I appreciate the help ppl offer on this forum, actually I wonder why the admin would not put a thread kind of summarizing some of the frequent asked basic questions and answers, by just putting a few links together. I understand this is additional work but it also minimizes repeated asking/answering/type the sentence "buy the book".

i don't know if ppl would thus not buy the book because they find some answers easily. I bought the book anyways. I mean one can put this kind of thread in the subscriber forum to ensure ppl go there after reading the book.

i myself find it very time consuming to use the search function - sometimes you are lucky to find what you need, most times you spend hours reading through all the posts and end up with confused information. Unlike the experienced members on this forum, a newbie gets confused very easily.

just my 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz221 View Post
The book is useful (including this entire forum), no doubt.. but personally it's not worth the money. It's like the good old days where you'd pay £300 for an encyclopedia and keep going back to it for quick info/references. With the advancement of the internet and the free flow of information, £300 is alot of money to be spending on info that is already widely available for free. If you wanna buy the guide, go ahead. You will benefit from it. I'm not saying you wont.
It's just funny how alot of people avoid answering honest questions that take literally 2 minutes to answer, and just suggest buying the ebook. I mean, their post contributes to nothing other than some guy getting money in his bank.

Peace.

Last edited by sommer33; 10-20-2012 at 04:14 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
You will benefit from it. I'm not saying you wont.
It's just funny how alot of people avoid answering honest questions that take literally 2 minutes to answer, and just suggest buying the ebook. I mean, their post contributes to nothing other than some guy getting money in his bank.

Peace.
5 posts and all you have done is rabbit on about the precious book. LOL.

What did that achieve for you
Old 10-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

qaz221 is a boss GB - Encyclopedia Britannica for the win!
Old 10-20-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sommer33 View Post
agree with qaz221, i bought the book, it is good to have all the info, but it does not substitute searching on the forums and asking questions - actually I wonder why the admin would not put a thread kind of summarizing some of the frequent asked basic questions and answers, by just putting a few links together. I understand this is additional work but it also minimizes repeated asking/answering/type the sentence "buy the book".
i myself find it very time consuming to use the search function - sometimes you are lucky to find what you need, most times you spend hours reading through all the posts and end up with confused information. Unlike the experienced members on this forum, a newbie gets confused very easily.

just my 2 cents
We have sticky posts at the top of each sub-forum. They are meant as a guide.

extra work aside for ADMIN, such is the nature of ebay/paypal/amazon that a collective of linked threads may be outdated by the time they are posted.

What I endeavour to do is to encourage new users to post a plan about what they will do in the creation of new accounts.

This serves several purposes. It allows the newbie to write down in some semblance of order what they understand.

Other users can assist by pointing out what is doable, what is NOT. And newbies over-whelmed by that SEARCH button might be able to garner info of use to them.

Where there is confusing/conflicting info, this can be noticed when a plan gets 'tweaked'. Correct info which only serves to HELP a newbie is supplied.
There is always the pm system too.

Cheers
Old 10-21-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

Ive done the bank deposits with new paypal is there anything I shouldnt/should do in my next step with paypal, Ive opened a premier account? and it says one of the steps is business information?
Old 10-22-2012

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
You don't need the stealth guide. Why does everyone keep saying that? Maybe because it's the only thing promoted here.

Anyway, this is what you need to do:

1) Change your IP from your router. Do not use a Proxy. Use IP Burger - Track Your IP Address! to confirm changes. (I'll promote aspkin's creation)
2) Use CCCleaner and tick all the boxes to delete your cookies and history.
3) Signup to PayPal using your new IP and fresh cookies. Get a new sim card and register it to PayPal.
4) Add a new legit NATWEST BASIC Bank account to PayPal but under a new name and address. The Account number and Sort code need to be yours since that will determine money going in and out of PayPal.
5) Verify your PayPal. They will send 2 deposits to your newly added Bank account. Make sure you use the stealth (<-------not the same) name and address when completing the verifying form on PayPal. The money will still go through.
6) Lift all limits
7) Send in your info which are under the same details as your PayPal account

8) PayPal will take the piss. Use SKYPE to call them. Never use your home telephone. Here, take this number.. it's 100% free off Skype: 0800 3587929. Call them and tell them to put you on the front of the waiting list.

9) Now wait for 24 hours and your account is fully verified with no limits whatsoever.

BTW, it's only when you get to step8 where a HUMAN actually checks your account. That says alot if you're clever enough
The only problem with your plan is, as far as I recall CCleaner does not remove flash cookies the last time I checked. Much better to open a new user account on your computer and as you will need a dozen accounts it is better to do that anyhow.
Old 10-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

/quote

Ive done the bank deposits with new paypal is there anything I shouldnt/should do in my next step with paypal, Ive opened a premier account? and it says one of the steps is business information?

You have verified your pp - nothing else to do.
Old 10-22-2012

1) It most cases, will need to add a Virtual Debit and confirm it in order to send funds.
2) A valid telephone number with the same area code matching the address registered on PP.
3) Have Supplier invoices ready for any transactions carried out on the account.
4) Ready to provide, photo ID, bank statement or utility bill.

All of the information MUST match your PP details.

What not to do:

1) Making unnecessary clicks to change or view settings in your PP account.
2) Phoning them and being rude. They won't like you and will blacklist you. Then your details will be re-checked and confirmed by their senior supervisors and any action taken by the representative on the phone will be FINAL.
3) Making a stealth account and then giving them some real details (apart from account number and sort code).
4) six months down the line, you decide to log into your account from someone elses house or a new IP.
5) Having the intention to use this account to con buyers.

isitworththestress, yes you're right.

Last edited by qaz221; 10-22-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Old 10-23-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 70%

my dad on his account last year used a mobile number without any problems
Old 10-23-2012

Longevity: 84%

i always use a moblile number and always have

never been an issue at all
The Following User Says Thank You to they_screwed_me_too For This Useful Post:
Elijah (10-23-2012)
Old 10-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

I concur with mobile numbers
Elijah (10-23-2012)
Old 10-23-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by twink2012 View Post
Although your account is verified these further steps are required to lift the receiving limit on the account.

You need to tell them what kind of seller you are and then to confirm your information. This second bit is where they try to match your account info with public data. If you're stealth the check will fail and you will be asked to upload docs to confirm your identity.

If / when you do this is up to you. Personally I get all limits lifted before selling anything but some wait until the last minute before worrying about it.
Old 10-23-2012

both new sim cards and telephone numbers work.

it's better to get a telephone number though, because it makes it look like the number is linked to the line used in your stealth address. Either way, both work fine.