Amazon suspended me and then Deleted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-30-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03
Default Amazon suspended me and then Deleted

Today i got the dreaded e-mail from the seller performance team saying they have suspended my account cause it failed the review process. I had a feeling this was gonna happen as i was getting allot of pending orders that was not confirming and when this happen it normally a review or a suspension . I had 10 orders on pending status and a whooping £1900 pounds in the account thanks to the drip feed 14 day reserve the account had 30 positive feedback.They confirmed all the pending orders on the exact same time they e-mail me the suspension

On the first of September they put the account on review held the money for a full month it passed the review and then on first of October they put it on review again i e-mail them and they took it of review the next day . i started to gain confidence on the account and my sales was getting bigger and bigger i was selling all kinds of dvds on the account over 200 dvds was sold .

The most worrying thing is that when i submitted a appeal which was probably my biggest mistake few hours later i attempted to login my password did not work account deleted . i am out a fortune on paying for postage and i can not afford to be down 1900 pounds i really cant will they pay me .Was this there answer to my appeal delete the account steal all my money
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2012

Longevity: 67%

Get a lawyer.
Old 10-30-2012
Threadstarter  

Send a message via MSN to adrianr03 Send a message via Yahoo to adrianr03 Send a message via Skype™ to adrianr03

how can i go to a lawyer when the account is in stealth details it not in my real info or does it matter
Old 10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianr03 View Post
how can i go to a lawyer when the account is in stealth details it not in my real info or does it matter
That I am not sure of, but if you can at least get someone involved, it may help.

Let others chime in and give their two cents too.
Old 10-31-2012
Threadstarter  

just a update well i have sent e-mail's to them even fax them phoned them told them i was gonna sue them call the cops. Within the hour of getting of the phone to seller support seller performance wrote back giving me a reminder my account is closed and i should now be able to access my seller account and funds will be released after 90 days . they even canceled 11 confirmed orders these orders was confirmed at the same time i got first suspension notice this was a very close call .
Old 10-31-2012

Longevity: 82%

you sell on amazon.com ?

Where are you located?

Quote:
just a update well i have sent e-mail's to them even fax them phoned them told them i was gonna sue them call the cops. Within the hour of getting of the phone to seller support seller performance wrote back giving me a reminder my account is closed and i should now be able to access my seller account and funds will be released after 90 days . they even canceled 11 confirmed orders these orders was confirmed at the same time i got first suspension notice this was a very close call .
Old 10-31-2012

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
I think you are leaving alot of important information out of your original post on why you were suspended. Violating rules, customer metrics, high risk items, etc?

The above post on getting a lawyer is a complete joke. You made just of $3,000 and the entire process of hiring a lawyer would end us costing you more money.

I also dont think amazon is scared when you said you were going to sue them. They hear this all day, and not to mentioned you agreed to all terms and conditions when you signed up to sell.
Old 10-31-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazonStealth View Post
I think you are leaving alot of important information out of your original post on why you were suspended. Violating rules, customer metrics, high risk items, etc?

The above post on getting a lawyer is a complete joke. You made just of $3,000 and the entire process of hiring a lawyer would end us costing you more money.

I also dont think amazon is scared when you said you were going to sue them. They hear this all day, and not to mentioned you agreed to all terms and conditions when you signed up to sell.

i was suspended simply because i failed the review process no other information they would provide me. my metrics was in very good standing only 2 things wrong i cancel 1 order out of 200+ orders cause of stock problem and the other i had late response to a buyer that wanted to return a dvd for refund and that was only because i wasn't in the country i was on holiday and not checking my e-mail all the time .

am glad they unlocked the account and i will get paid in 90 days cause i know from experience i lose the money if i can not log in and after all it all adds up if that happens . the DVDs i was mainly selling was 2012 TV series box sets
Old 10-31-2012
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by incniu View Post
you sell on amazon.com ?

Where are you located?

am selling on amazon uk am located in north of Ireland
Old 10-31-2012

Longevity: 70%

well if you were selling dvd box sets, then i am sure you know why you were suspended.
Old 11-01-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts

Quote:
the DVDs i was mainly selling was 2012 TV series box sets

Im pretty sure this is the reason why you were deleted....

a lawyer cannot help you for selling foo foos. Might even open up a new can of worms, honestly...
Old 11-01-2012

Longevity: 66%

hi there

Amazon put my account on hold for review on sept 8th but I now am not able to login to my account but do get the option to change my password! I did not receive an email to say that my account has been outright suspended. i also had two orders that needed despatching.

Any advice adrian? I've got like 4000 tied up!

thanks
Old 11-02-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyphonic View Post
hi there

Amazon put my account on hold for review on sept 8th but I now am not able to login to my account but do get the option to change my password! I did not receive an email to say that my account has been outright suspended. i also had two orders that needed despatching.

Any advice adrian? I've got like 4000 tied up!

thanks
They deleted it unfortunately. I doubt you will see any of that money :(
Old 11-02-2012

Longevity: 79%

Selling DVDs = asking for problems like this
Old 11-02-2012

There have been numerous emails about this subject. The main issue is that if you sign up under a ghost account, you are breaking their terms and conditions. this alone is enough for AZ to delete your account - If you're selling foo foo's, then you're increasing the likelihood of your account getting deleted.

If this happens, there is no amount of arguing that will bring your account back.
Old 11-02-2012

Longevity: 76%

Surely you get your cash back after 90 days though??
Old 12-29-2012
roberto

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Today i got the dreaded e-mail from the seller performance team saying they have suspended my account cause it failed the review process. I had a feeling this was gonna happen as i was getting allot of pending orders that was not confirming and when this happen it normally a review or a suspension . I had 10 orders on pending status and a whooping £1900 pounds in the account thanks to the drip feed 14 day reserve the account had 30 positive feedback.They confirmed all the pending orders on the exact same time they e-mail me the suspension

On the first of September they put the account on review held the money for a full month it passed the review and then on first of October they put it on review again i e-mail them and they took it of review the next day . i started to gain confidence on the account and my sales was getting bigger and bigger i was selling all kinds of dvds on the account over 200 dvds was sold .

The most worrying thing is that when i submitted a appeal which was probably my biggest mistake few hours later i attempted to login my password did not work account deleted . i am out a fortune on paying for postage and i can not afford to be down 1900 pounds i really cant will they pay me .Was this there answer to my appeal delete the account steal all my money
did they give your cash back?
Old 12-31-2012
Threadstarter  

after a few e-mails they reopened the account give me access again i still have a month or so to wait until the 90 days is up to get the funds it had nearly 40 positive no complaints
Old 12-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
after a few e-mails they reopened the account give me access again i still have a month or so to wait until the 90 days is up to get the funds it had nearly 40 positive no complaints
But that is part of the picture.

It's a plus you had some feedback.

You yourself said you had 2 issues.

amazon is intolerant of that type of conduct with its sellers. Cruel but they call the shoots.

amazon demand standards that are over the top.

Sellers end up like you, waiting & hoping.

Old 12-31-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@adrianr03, what e-mail did you use to write to? Was it just the regular seller e-mail?