How to cash out paypal using gift cards - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 02-16-2013
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
I am with you on this one.

Gift cards are risky, and as a huge ebay buyer I was looking at a couple items from a seller and looked up and noticed some negs.

Went to look at them and fb stated SOLD ME GIFT CARDS WITH LESS MONEY THEN ADVERTISED

Card did not have 79.00 on it as purchased, had 38.00.

No way would I attempt with these types of scammers.
I think they should close this thread up!

You can not deal with ebay for this sort of a thing! Come on people how do they make their money??? $480 you pay and you get $500? If it was true, then I'd be rich buying this crap all day every day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Gman91189 (07-25-2014), Roscoe (02-16-2013)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-17-2013
Banned

It's not a long term solution!
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

NOTE THIS IS FOR BUYING GIFT CARDS OFF OF EBAY!

Buddy they never favor the buyer! In 90% of the time they do.

You know I had people leave me negative feedback. I had a few removed.

I wrote "competitor left me this I will notify ebay about it" I wrote it so customers don't run away you know what happened? It got removed I did nothing about it! I had people threat me with leaving me -fb, I call up ebay and tell them what do I do? They said this person leaves it we'll remove it sir, cause they can read the emails over the phone too you!"

I've had people open up cases against me! I read the same stories on here! And guess what? I WON! The buyers LOST! So for that reason if I deal with a scammer, aka they are smarter then you think! If I run into a guy who has my brains, I wouldn't personally mess with it, cause I won't win! It's all about the tone of voice, what you say, how you act, and explain in details. I tell many members about a problem none of them take up my advice, most get scammed, and let the scammers get away, and those scammers will be back sooner or later!

Lets say you buy with your stealth account and get scammed, you get your money back this guy is pissed off at you! He buys from you or his friends do, and leave you -fb you lost trs, who knows what else! I know how to put any of you guys out of business, with tricks, I've learned over the years from scammers I know in real life! ON EBAY! No joke! Do you want to run into someone like that and risk it all??? I'd wait for a top members on here to give good advice who been selling for many years. Still gift cards, atm fees, etc. worried if the other person will rip you off, what about those guys making $60k a month! And need the money? That is a lot of gift cards! And you only got 2 months to open up a case against anyone what if after 2 months you don't clear out your 60k from 2 months ago plus another 60k in the mean time? Find a better solution! This is not a good one in the long term. Out of a 100 cases you'll open, you my friend will lose!

I get buyers who open up a case and I call up PP, and I say "Look I stated the rules in my auction, I'll pay for return shipping on top of it, those are the rules, refund, they have to ship back. I run a business here, and I play by YOUR COMPANY RULES! So this is not right if you guys favor the buyer, so what are the rules for then?" This is how I talk to them! And this is how I WIN! I tell them straight up, "I been selling this for over a year, I wouldn't do it to scam someone for $20 and risk my account sir would I?" You let them know on a good level you are good.

I could sell gift cards and then sell you something really bad, call up ebay and use other tricks and you walk away with $0 and I walk away winning. One day you'll run into someone like that, and remember my posts, and say "yeah this sucks" you'll see it will happen!!!!! WATCH!

I had once someone from Australia open a case from me saying he didn't get the product within 2 days, while it's coming from the USA! His account was new, I had my account closed for 30 days first not cause of him cause of selling feedback so ebay sent everyone an email saying fraud etc. So this guy reads it opens up a case. What do you think the chances of me winning was? I WON! I seen he has a new account, the person on the phone was AMERICAN from PP. I did my normal routine of funny, smart business talk, guess what? This was over 2 months ago. I WON! Even with tracking not showing up after 21 days due to customs. I WON!

And $5,000 per stealth account is not something other top members say you should do, you should SPREAD it out! I hear there is a $4,000 on prepaid cards load per month from paypal depending what cards you use.

I can tell you all of a bank in America that you can withdraw $1,000 cash per day, you can sign up online for it! You can walk into the building to even open up an account, on top of it most banks require you to go into the office locations to change addresses if needed, I could do it over the phone and do it. This bank is located in Florida, the branches in Michigan or other states don't allow that service like the one does in Florida. Each bank works differently!
----------------------------------------------------------
Now for the 2nd part you wrote! CVS, yes, visa gift cards you buy in person YES! But most of the sellers on here, already get verified with cards and use those cards to withdraw funds into no?

The other way YES your first way NO ebay no way!!! Some of the top members on this site already told you "NO chance" they got their own ways.

I've also read that some members on here had an account for 6+ yrs, 100% feedback, one wrong buyer and everything went bye bye, if you buy a gift card from a scammer, I would be more worried that he has a friend or a 2nd account to do this too you! WHY RISK IT?!?! Don't take that chance!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
turkeyhunt (08-02-2014)
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

I would go with what top members would say!

Some did not give their answers yet or seen this posting.

I don't even have 1 stealth account YET! So why should you listen too me? Step #1 RESEARCH! This is where I am in this forum for that reason. I analyze and recognize patterns! <-- This along gives you a smarter IQ, if you can see that!

From my ANALYZING these members down below, I can tell you how many accounts they have, due to talking to them and reading from their exp. I can tell you that most got smarter with a lot of warnings and being kicked off ebay, you as a human adapt to whatever happens! WORKING AROUND THE PROBLEM!

These are top memebers in the forum below, I added all the mods that I could, even if a mod has no stealth accounts, they still HAVE to read every posts made by all members on this site! To make sure we don't get out of line and make sure things are correct between us all, so these mods have knowledge!

I would take up advice from these members down below! If they say "NO" then it's good enough for me! If they say "YES" then I am the one who needs more learning! Look at them as teachers with high resources on this forum. They are my walking/talking encyclopedia, and they don't know it yet! <-- Unless they read this part

rsot - (I am not sure about her answer agrees or disagrees)
GreenBean -
Packattack12 -
Aspkin -
GTB -
GrannyT -
SaiJin -
moneyhustler88 -
MM78 -
123 -
Elijah -
corleone -
TGMT -
Here We Go Again -
Roscoe - Risky
Sandy_D - Risky
oompaloompa - states that from ebay they require to go to an address. I don't think a $500 gift card will go to an unproved address.
(SORRY FOR THOSE I LEFT OUT OR FORGOT).
as JJGold stated:
you are better off going to walmart.com and getting it there! Shipped as a gift! More secure then dealing with ebay!

I just spent the last half hour finding top members for you!

I know you been on here for 2 yrs almost, and have little amounts of posts, but from my analyzing, I would feel safer from top members! As I always say "WHY RISK IT!"

Please don't take this the wrong way this is just my point of view of seeing things. It's just how I work.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 02-17-2013 at 06:34 AM.
Old 02-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

If you need to get out $60,000 from paypal each month it is not worth it - but there are a lot of reliable sellers on ebay you can buy from, you check the selling history, see if they sold something like this before.

And you can always set up another account just for buying with the same paypal account without any problems (as long as you don't turn it into a selling account).

And eBay will usually take the buyer's side - I opened a case against a seller who sent me a code online and it was redeemed, ebay is not supposed to cover these cases but after I called customer service they did! If you have a proven track record as a buyer who are they going to believe?!

I have never lost my money doing this, all the people who tried to scam me were pretty dumb about it.
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

I am saying $60k over 20 accounts. I am not doing that amount but let's just say some are.

I seen some of the feedback were a seller sold 5 cards, and the 6th one wasn't all that! And not too many sellers doing it.

It would of been nice if you had posted at the start that, setting up another account with the same pp. It would of helped in some ways still not a long term solution.

I would do the walmart one but it's only $200 at a time. I think someone posted $500 not too sure.
Old 02-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 77%

I've seen that too - but you should still be able to get your money if they do that.
As long as you know how ebay and paypal work you will always get your money back, I always make it a habit to call customer service about open cases and explain the situation to them, so you're not really risking money - and there are also a lot of regular sellers for these gift cards which you know you can trust.

Take a look at this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/csc/thegildedros...mplete=1&rt=nc

He sells $500 visa gift cards for $485, he has been doing this for more than 3 months!
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

I know how ebay/PP work but if you get that one guy! Who sales 100's of them and he says something to make it look like you are the bad person then who will they believe? I told you I have won before! Risk.

Well if I invest $12k into this guy's gift cards! I should earn $360 only.

Maybe I should pay my worker with this gift card and save me $15! lol.

1 buyer got all 3 of them! And if this guy doesn't have anymore of these? Still got to wonder how they make money.
Old 02-17-2013

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post

I don't even have 1 stealth account YET! So why should you listen too me?
Come on in. . .the water's fine!

Personally I don't deal with giftcards to cash out, it's a gigantic red flag when asking to ship to an unconfirmed address which could link me to my identity.

I really make it a policy never to do anything that could link me. I will buy electronic gift cards time to time from websites that sell them at a discount. A few of those sites accept paypal, they can send them electronically and there would be no way for paypal to link you.

Another is site to store from walmart. Store pickup with a slightly misspelled name, or even first name last initial works. Variations of your name like first and middle. . .middle and last. . .last and first. I make it a habit to never use too much similar info. It's really just precaution because I doubt paypal spends the resources looking at the alternate pickup person on store pickup orders.

A good one is sears.com. I've picked up many times using the stealth name. Usually all they require is the order email. You scan it on the machine and someone brings it out to you. No questions asked, I've even done it on items that were over $1000.

Really the best way is a bank account, and there's really no limit to the amount of ba's you can have. I spoke to a rep from suntrust bank and asked if there was a limit to the amount of ba's I can have. I explained that I own a online business and I accept payments from several dozen vendors. I explained that I don't like giving out the same account # to different vendors. I don't know who I can trust when dealing with merchants online and if there's ever a case of fraud, I'd like to know exactly where it came from. By spreading the account numbers through different individuals, it makes it possible for me to track any attempts to defraud me. I explained that I had an incident of fraud several years ago and now I want to take precautions. The person said that was perfectly understandable, they have customers with several hundred bank accounts and it's absolutely no problem if I want to have dozens of accounts.

They made a note in my account so that if I ever call again, I won't be questioned or hassled at all for the amount of bank accounts I have.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to corleone For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (02-17-2013), glacier922 (10-24-2013), green711 (02-19-2013), zoneout (02-17-2013)
Old 02-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you listed me as saying it was bad cash out method - yes physical cards bought on ebay are no good, if you have stealth address,

e-gift cards are fine but rare, you can get amazon e-gift too on ebay.

you can get e-vouchers from companies paying with paypal, and then buy goods with those vouchers, you can ship those goods to yourself or to your customers.
I agree the order can often be cancelled, you need a working phone number. The goods company site want the voucher code and the address you want it shipped to - if you shop around, you can even make a profit, eg buy goods in a sale.

easiest way for me still is paying my trusted supplier with the stealth paypal and then selling the goods on my bank attached paypal...

Last edited by oompaloompa; 02-17-2013 at 02:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to oompaloompa For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (10-24-2013)
Old 02-17-2013
Banned

If some of you want, SONY.COM accepts paypal!
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (02-17-2013)
Old 07-25-2014

Longevity: 94%
Default Re: How to cash out paypal using gift cards

whats the verdict on buying e-gift cards these days from like walmart or sony?
Old 07-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Ugh...the relative who had the PP debit card got axed too? It's a nice card to have and NOT abuse though...
Old 07-25-2014

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
whats the verdict on buying e-gift cards these days from like walmart or sony?
You can still buy them but I wouldn't consider it a way to cash out
Old 07-25-2014

Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyhardaway View Post
You can still buy them but I wouldn't consider it a way to cash out
are they limiting accounts that buy gift cards?
Old 07-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdot10 View Post
are they limiting accounts that buy gift cards?
Depends on volume...depends on what the account does other than just buy gift cards...so many factors to consider.