What info should I provide on my invoices? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-17-2012

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 77%
Default What info should I provide on my invoices?

I was selling just fine for a few months then my account lost its listing capabilitiies.

First I had to provide tracking #'s. I did that and refunded all the people that opened cases. (The dropshipper I was using bailed on me, now I have another)

PP is still in working order and was never limited or anything.

Now they are asking for my invoices. I can also provide all id, and billing or utility bills etc. That is all legit, no problem.

I have been paying for these items (brand name which come directly from the company btw) via bank wire and have an llc.

But my 'supplier' is just a contact. He sends me the bills, I pay him, he pays the dropshipper who sends them out with tracking #'s.

These are completely legit items. But the real supplier cannot give me invoices. And NO they are not stolen. Customers can actually call the number and speak with the company and reference their purchase order number if they have a problem with their item. They are shipped to the customer directly from the company.

But as far as my invoices go, I am going to put my suppliers name (made up company name and call him a wholesaler) and an address with same name (not actually his as he is in another country), and a phone # which will be my supplier phone # which he said he is more than willing to answer if they call.

Does anybody know what they will ask if they call?
His phone is an international #, will that matter or should I give them another?What number should I give?

I will be submitting invoices made from the free templates at micosoft. I also had a company logo made to put on the invoice.

All of the items are legit, not counterfeit, not stolen, direct from the company.

If they ask for receipts of payment, I can provide bank wires which will show amount and name of payee (which will be very similar to company name).

Should my invoices match exactly to the amount of the wire? Sometimes, I sold 37 or 43 etc of an item. Kind of an odd number to place for an order and I don't think it would look legit and is an easy tell that I am dropshipping.

Am I missing anything that will they may ask about or use against me to ban my account? Anything I should change with what I am going to submit?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-17-2012
Threadstarter  

Anybody??
Old 11-17-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by octour View Post
Anybody??
Why would you want to be banned?

There are tweaks that should be done to this plan.

Old 11-18-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Do what is requested boss lady :P

@octour, do the needbe - make your documents as you see fit
Old 11-18-2012
Threadstarter  

I don't want to be banned. I'm just worried if I take too long to give them the invoices that they want, they will just go ahead and ban me. But I don't want to give the wrong things. I'm really lost on this one.
Old 11-19-2012
Threadstarter  

Default How long do you have to send in invoices?

I'm to the point of having to send in invoices for the items I have sold and wish to continue to sell on eb ay.

While I'm trying to figure out how to do the invoices and supplier contact info (he is in another country and d-shipping for me) I've been watching the calendar. It's been about a week now since they asked.

How much time do you have before you can send in these invoices? Is there a time limit or a cutoff to when they just assume anything you send in will be doctored in some way and ban you completely?

P.S. - if anybody has any ideas on how to construct these invoices and let me know what has been accepted in the past, please feel free to let me know
I would love the advice, thanks.
Old 11-19-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%

Contact customer service, they will keep forwarding you to a department that AUTHENTICATES high seller limit accounts. Regardless if your account is one of those accounts or not, they person in that department handles the invoices.

From my experience, that person will then give you a fax number, etc.

Being that eBay doesn't allow direct seller > representative communication, you will have to call back, and keep asking to talk to that one person.

They will tell you to fax them a copy of that invoice with a cover sheet, and they will then begin the authentication process. I have heard that they MIGHT contact the supplier so if anything make sure that the phone number is forwarded to you, the email is yours, and the address is legitimate.

Good luck, I am sure that an individual in that department will accept your invoice fax at any time after a claim is made as long as you attach your account username, account first and last name, and date.
The Following User Says Thank You to powpowdera For This Useful Post:
alex068 (11-19-2012)