New Account Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default New Account Question

Hello,

I've been a user of PP and Ebay since 01. I took a long hiatus after they limited previous accounts. I am looking to start my account(s), I have read the guides, I will be using a Dongle. I'm not worried about linking the accounts so much as I'm trying get a feel for selling limits and assuming a purchased account.

I'm debating between several options presented on the forums and ebooks.
I'd like to resume selling High Dollar electronics. I'm obviously not going to sell 20 ipods of first go, but am looking for the right approach to have this once again be my primary income.

I'm leaning towards purchasing an account and slowly create my own stealth accounts. I'd like to add an EIN to it with proper incorporation at some point. So my primary dilemna is which account to purchase, sell at what pace, and whether to start immediately as a business.

-To preface additional thoughts/possibilities-
My SO has a green ssn, and has been on an active paypal account for a couple years. It has had money flowing through it, just not recently and not ebay related. Just not sure if its worth using yet? Thoughts?

1:
Purchase an Ebay/PP account with established 90 days and 5+ feedback verified and all.
I've read mixed messages about this, so is it feasible. Would I be subjected to the 21 day hold and if so for how long.

2: Buy an Ebay account that was 2007.
Option A: Slowly start trolling and eventually open a Paypal account soon after. Would it be wise to jump right in with an EIN and a business account or start the personal account and then upgrade.
Option B: Link SS pristine Paypal account and profit from an old account. Would this cause problems. I plan to upgrade her Paypal account to a business. as well.

I understand that its a matter personal preference on which route you go, but anticipating this as full time, legit income I'm not sure which way to go.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!