Totally Legit Ebay Business - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 01-24-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Totally Legit Ebay Business

This is my goal. I would love nothing more than to have a income that didn't provide worries at the back of my mind.

There are so many ebayers on this forum. My question is do any of your guys make a good legit salary on ebay?

The more i browse and search the more i think that it is very very hard. It's so competitive. Maybe i am wrong and i am looking in the wrong places.

Anyway i am interested to hear your thoughts on this!?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You need to get a sugar Mommy then.

Even legit business gives you worries at the back of your mind.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
zoneout (01-24-2013)
Old 01-24-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshavin View Post
This is my goal. I would love nothing more than to have a income that didn't provide worries at the back of my mind.

There are so many ebayers on this forum. My question is do any of your guys make a good legit salary on ebay?

The more i browse and search the more i think that it is very very hard. It's so competitive. Maybe i am wrong and i am looking in the wrong places.

If you are not worried about your business you dont care about it .
Dont confuse worry with profit thinking one gets rid of the other !
You will always worry about it regardless of size , this is part of being in charge of your own destiny.
Old 01-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

If your question actually is regarding running a business that does not involve selling Chinese knock-offs then of course it is possible.

As above, running a business is always a challenge, not necessarily worrying, but it's what makes it worthwhile getting up in the morning for.
Old 01-24-2013

Longevity: 76%

I depend on ebay to live, and im still alive
Old 01-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshavin View Post

If this is your goal then you need to work hard and strive every day to achieve it.

No business is easy and all of them come with worries of one sort or another.

Competition in business is what makes it successful. e/b as a sales platform is still one of the best in the world despite it's obvious faults. How else would you ever hope to reach a market with 10's of millions of potential global customers?

You couldn't.

I'm sure many users here make substantial legitimate incomes from their e/b businesses, stealth or otherwise. You have to have the right product ranges and always be 100% on top of your business and marketing skills. It can be done but their will always be worries, that is the nature of running your own business.

Without self belief and determination you will fail. Running your own successful business is not for the faint hearted.
Old 01-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Worrying is fine - dont get down about things just keep aiming for better.

You are up against other sellers who want to make money so yeah....you have to be on top of things to make $
Old 01-30-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 65%

I was making a living on ebay (legitimately) for the last 10 years. Did nothing but eBay and making decent living. However, with their DSR system, I got screwed with a few people leaving low star ratings for shipping time. Long story short, one of my suppliers which did dropshipping for me was taking too long to ship out. Fell into the 'below standard' and as of Jan, got the dreaded 'indefinitely restricted' email. They killed off all my listings (hundreds) and now i'm screwed.

Trying to get back on by creating a semi stealth account, but won't be able to list anything from that supplier again (shame as its was my bread and butter). So yeah, its possible to go legit on ebay and make great money. But don't let ANY of your DSR ratings fall. Actually, my DSR ratings were still pretty good (above 4.7, 4.9 etc) but if you get 3 or more people that want to give you 1's and 2's instead of 4's and 5's, it can mess you up big time.