Tricks to getting initial higher seller limits.. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%

thats correct, i noticed with one account i asked for higher selling limited before verifying all the paypal info, and the the limit was 25.

the way to get 100 stright away regardless of the time you have been a member, is to do the following

Create the paypal account.

Verify all the personal info, lift bank limits, verify DD etc ect.

Make sure the Paypal is totaly verified on all steps.

then make sure you go into your new ebay and LINK the paypal to the ebay

then hit request higher selling limits.

it will then send the letter via the post and you will then be given 100 items.

Also note that if you create the paypal first and verify the bank account. you wont have to waste your time with having a credit/debit/VCC cards on ebay or paypal.

All my paypal accounts only have the bank account and no cards attched atall. and they are all fully verified.

However all the bank accounts added are not suitable for buying. i only use them for depositing my money. so if you need to buy something it has to be used from the paypal balance only if no card is attched.
The Following User Says Thank You to BananaMan For This Useful Post:
safelysolipsize (03-28-2014)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2013

Longevity: 63%

how do you guys get a limit of 25 items,my limits always 10 items per month on a new account ?
Old 05-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaMan View Post
thats correct, i noticed with one account i asked for higher selling limited before verifying all the paypal info, and the the limit was 25.

the way to get 100 stright away regardless of the time you have been a member, is to do the following

Create the paypal account.

Verify all the personal info, lift bank limits, verify DD etc ect.

Make sure the Paypal is totaly verified on all steps.

then make sure you go into your new ebay and LINK the paypal to the ebay

then hit request higher selling limits.

it will then send the letter via the post and you will then be given 100 items.

Also note that if you create the paypal first and verify the bank account. you wont have to waste your time with having a credit/debit/VCC cards on ebay or paypal.

All my paypal accounts only have the bank account and no cards attched atall. and they are all fully verified.

However all the bank accounts added are not suitable for buying. i only use them for depositing my money. so if you need to buy something it has to be used from the paypal balance only if no card is attched.
i have done this method many times with 100% full verified PP but still the ebay is stuck on 25 items on all accounts.
Old 05-26-2013

Longevity: 64%

I read this.

Just to see how it works i had an account that was thirty days old with one feedback. I called ebay and said give me a raise .

They asked some security questions which it was stealth and i had no idea of the real answers. They increased my limits from 10 1000 to 100 5000.
paypal has vcc and a bank but not confirmed yet.

Lets see what happens with it.

I normally never try and raise limits but i keep hearing people asking abut it so i tried.
Old 05-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Bear in mind the OP is from the UK.

Sadly there are differences with treatment between UK & USA.

Not replying/knowing replies to questions with UK may mean suspension.

Old 05-27-2013

Longevity: 64%

Yes correct i am sure there is a difference from us to uk but i was basically just trying it and giving my experience
Old 05-27-2013

Longevity: 68%

forgot to add that it must also be a business account, from the start, dont make a personal account then change to business account it must be business from the begining, or you will get 25.

also the kind of items i sell are arround 10-15 pounds each so when filling in the info in paypal to what the average sale value would be i chose the one that would reprisent that, im not sure if it makes a differance or not but if you fill the info in as an amount and total sales that doesnt reprisent what you need, you may not get given it.

Step 1. Open paypal BUSINESS ACCOUNT,
Step 2 Verify personal info, add landline number, add bank veryify bank fully with security deposits.

Step 3 Make sure EVERYTHING is fully verified in paypal, all limits lifted

Step 4 go to ebay register a business account make sure you add the same landline and all the same info as the paypal.

Step 5. confirm the phone number with ebay when registering, and link paypal.

there should be no need to ever add a VCC/DEBIT/CREDIT CARD to ebay or paypal unless you want to buy using outside funds.

Step 6. list a few items and click request higher selling limits.

FINISHED. for me the result is always sending a letter with the code and once entered into ebay i get 100/5000 everytime.

the mistakes i made when getting 25 items were not using business account.
i added a VCC when i did not need to.

and i didbt wait fully untill paypal deposits were fully verified before asking for more items. but with the accounts that i got 25 items on i never needed a letter to be sent i just needed to enter the paypal depostis instead.
3 months on and im still stuck at 25 items on that particulat account.

my 100/5000 accounts have been raised to 200 items after 3 months

Last edited by BananaMan; 05-27-2013 at 09:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BananaMan For This Useful Post:
destinypure (05-28-2017)
Old 05-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

This question has been as ed and anwsered a THOUISAND times on this forum,,,

There is NO MAGIC METHOD for Limit increases, every account is put on an "Automatic" Limit increase path,,EVERY Month (around the 20th here in the USA) The account gets Automatically evaluated by a "Bot", then based on your accounts "Trust Score" and the Monthly Evaluation results this determines your Limit which gets inreased around the 1st of the next month. If you have recieved a "Neutral or Negative" Feedback recently,,then ALL Bets are OFF, and there will be NO Limit increase in the forseable future for you.

Now if you want to get this done faster, then you need to call them,but you do take some risks in doing that. You will also have to call them if your account no longer recieves the automatic increases because you failed to pass the automated Bot check on the account.
Old 03-23-2014

Longevity: 60%
Send a message via AIM to Octopus Prime
Default Re: Tricks to getting initial higher seller limits..

If you hit your limits have great feedback you can have your selling limits raised even without verifying your home adress?
Old 03-23-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayji View Post
If you hit your limits have great feedback you can have your selling limits raised even without verifying your home adress?
Rarely in the UK are letters sent out anymore.

Limits increases will come so long as you have high DSR, good feedback and sell to your limits.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Octopus Prime (03-23-2014)
Old 03-24-2014

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by BananaMan View Post
forgot to add that it must also be a business account, from the start, dont make a personal account then change to business account it must be business from the begining, or you will get 25.

also the kind of items i sell are arround 10-15 pounds each so when filling in the info in paypal to what the average sale value would be i chose the one that would reprisent that, im not sure if it makes a differance or not but if you fill the info in as an amount and total sales that doesnt reprisent what you need, you may not get given it.

Step 1. Open paypal BUSINESS ACCOUNT,
Step 2 Verify personal info, add landline number, add bank veryify bank fully with security deposits.

Step 3 Make sure EVERYTHING is fully verified in paypal, all limits lifted

Step 4 go to ebay register a business account make sure you add the same landline and all the same info as the paypal.

Step 5. confirm the phone number with ebay when registering, and link paypal.

there should be no need to ever add a VCC/DEBIT/CREDIT CARD to ebay or paypal unless you want to buy using outside funds.

Step 6. list a few items and click request higher selling limits.

FINISHED. for me the result is always sending a letter with the code and once entered into ebay i get 100/5000 everytime.

the mistakes i made when getting 25 items were not using business account.
i added a VCC when i did not need to.

and i didbt wait fully untill paypal deposits were fully verified before asking for more items. but with the accounts that i got 25 items on i never needed a letter to be sent i just needed to enter the paypal depostis instead.
3 months on and im still stuck at 25 items on that particulat account.

my 100/5000 accounts have been raised to 200 items after 3 months
Electoral roll is used to give the higher limits in the post
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

If you appear on the electoral role then it is not a stealth account...
Old 03-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
If you appear on the electoral role then it is not a stealth account...
Thanks for pointing out your brilliant observation.
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leng View Post
Thanks for pointing out your brilliant observation.
This is a forum that deals with creating stealth accounts.

There is little point telling people that if they appear on the electoral roll they may get an increase because that is not possible with a stealth account. You pointing it out could lead to confusion, especially for members just starting out as it is contradictory to the stealth methods.
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Not to mention identity theft due to appearing on electoral role...just a possibility
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Not to mention identity theft due to appearing on electoral role...just a possibility
Yes, if your 'stealth' account details did appear on the electoral role then what your actually doing is using another person information. The UK courts do not look too kindly on that sort of thing.
Leng (03-24-2014)
Old 03-24-2014

Quote:
This is a forum that deals with creating stealth accounts.

There is little point telling people that if they appear on the electoral roll they may get an increase because that is not possible with a stealth account. You pointing it out could lead to confusion, especially for members just starting out as it is contradictory to the stealth methods.
Yeah your right, I thought it was clear the person before was confusing everyone with a crazy method to get the post method. When he is clearly using electoral roll details of other people identities... He obviously has access to the addresses if he could receive the letter though.

I think it's very hazy the advise we give to new comers on what address' to use.

If your going to make one today, what would you use? Bearing in mind your buyers can see if your a biz account...?
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I think it's very hazy the advise we give to new comers on what address' to use.
Rented mail boxes are a good thing to use, nothing hazy about that.

As I said EB and PP rarely send out letters these days, the only reason that you would want to have a mailbox is for return or the odd correspondence PP and EB send out.

BananaMan method may work for him/her, but I have had (as I am sure a lots of other members on forum have had) lots of personal accounts that have gone from the initial 10 limit, to the 25 limits with a verified PP and then had many increase since thereafter, often into the 100's and sometimes the 1000's after a number of month. BananaMan has just been unlucky to get stuck on 25 items per month. If BananaMan is selling to the max each month, has high DSR and good feedback then they will get a limit increase.
Old 03-24-2014

Quote:
Rented mail boxes are a good thing to use, nothing hazy about that.

As I said EB and PP rarely send out letters these days, the only reason that you would want to have a mailbox is for return or the odd correspondence PP and EB send out.

BananaMan method may work for him/her, but I have had (as I am sure a lots of other members on forum have had) lots of personal accounts that have gone from the initial 10 limit, to the 25 limits with a verified PP and then had many increase since thereafter, often into the 100's and sometimes the 1000's after a number of month. BananaMan has just been unlucky to get stuck on 25 items per month. If BananaMan is selling to the max each month, has high DSR and good feedback then they will get a limit increase.
Ok let's say average mailbox is £10. That means I have to spend £1200 a month on renting a mailbox for each of my 120 stealth's, that's how much my rent is for my flat lol!

In my year of eBaying I have never had the "odd correspondence" sent out sent to me..? Care to expand on that...
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leng View Post
Ok let's say average mailbox is £10. That means I have to spend £1200 a month on renting a mailbox for each of my 120 stealth's, that's how much my rent is for my flat lol!

In my year of eBaying I have never had the "odd correspondence" sent out sent to me..? Care to expand on that...
If you want to run that many accounts then there are costs associated with it. A lot of mail boxes you have use for 3 or 4 stealths. Do the research and you will be able to find them. If the eBay accounts do not pay for themselves then you need to change your business plan IMO

Not sure what there is to expand... Sometimes they can and do send out mail. Not much more to it than that. As I said, the main reason that you need to have access to the address is for returns.
Leng (03-24-2014)
Old 03-30-2014

Longevity: 59%

So you can make a paypal account first then an ebay account, link them and you won't need a vcc? I have been doing it the other way about and asked to add a vcc when listing items. Is there any way to get round this as I have a few accounts I haven't added a vcc to? Thanks

Last edited by sanchez1; 03-30-2014 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchez1 View Post
So you can make a paypal account first then an ebay account, link them and you won't need a vcc? I have been doing it the other way about and asked to add a vcc when listing items. Is there any way to get round this as I have a few accounts I haven't added a vcc to? Thanks
Attach a VCC to paypal when you create it and you won't need to add one when listing items.