Want to buy eBay & PayPal account, few important questions, help please.. :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-13-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Talking Want to buy eBay & PayPal account, few important questions, help please.. :)

I have bought both the Amazon and eBay stealth guide.
I have done the following things:

- Created new User Account
- Changed my IP address

Some members are offering eBay & PayPal accounts, and I am interested in buying these accounts. But I have a few questions which remain unclear and I can not find an answer in any of the selling topics. I hope that someone can help me out by answering these questions. All help is appreciated .

---

I AM A MEGA NOOB. I HAVE READ BOTH GUIDES AND A LOT OF TOPICS, BUT SOME THINGS REMAIN UNCLEAR. Sorry for bothering you with my questions :P.

---

Q1)
Most sellers sell US or UK PayPal & eBay accounts. I don't live in any of those countries, but I do NEED a UK or US IP address. How do I get one as a non UK/US resident?

Q2)
They obviously use a different address when they create those accounts. But what do I do when PayPal asks for my identification? My address won't match the address they (the seller of the account) used, and I can't use my own address since I am banned from PayPal and eBay. How does this work?

Q3)
Is it possible to upgrade the PayPal account to a business account? I need a verified PayPal business account, but I think nobody sells verified (business) accounts.

Q4)
Are there selling limits? Like will I be able to list only 10 products every month, or are the limits higher?

Q5)
I don't have a UK or US bank account. How do I add a UK or US based bank account to my PayPal address? I mean, I won't be able to receive or withdraw any money without a verified bank account, right? Or not?

Thanks.... :D
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%

Q1) You need an IP local to the eBay or PP registered country. You can use a VPS, or a few other methods for thsi.

Q2) If you buy an account, then the seller is the best person to ask this to

Q3) Easy to upgrade.

Q4) Nearly all account having selling limits. Some sellers sell account with raised limits, these are naturally rarer and more expensive.

Q5) For UK or US PP you need to have either a UK bank or a US bank. US bank can sometimes be used on UK PP. Only US bank can be used on US PP. Payoneer is also an option for the US.

Other methods for withdrawing money exist, but these are best avoid until you understand stealth and all it entails in great detail.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your reply.

So do I NEED to have a registered bank account before I can use PayPal, or can I use a prepaid credit card instead?

I think the bank part is the hardest part... I have no idea how a non-UK or non-US resident is able to get a US/UK bank account.

Another question that arises;

- I am based in the Netherlands. So if I have a US based account, customers from the US see that I am located in the US, so they expect very fast shipment. But it will take longer in reality, since I am 4 or 5 thousand miles away.

A UK based account won't be a big problem since I can use priority shipment.

:(
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

For USA Paypal, you be required to withdraw to a bank account, some US prepaid cards act like bank accounts but from what I have seen...you need to be a USA resident.

You may also want to contact some US Banks, some allow non-US to open a US bank account but there are probably a few requirements for that.

If you have a US Ebay/PP account but your located in the Netherlands you can always specify that the item is located in a specific Country and will take a specific time to arrive.

Question, is it not possible to open ebay/PP accounts in the Netherlands?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmelol View Post
---

I AM A MEGA NOOB. I HAVE READ BOTH GUIDES AND A LOT OF TOPICS, BUT SOME THINGS REMAIN UNCLEAR. Sorry for bothering you with my questions :P.

---

Thanks.... :D
I would tactfully suggest you make and run an account in your own country before diving into the complex issues of selling on foreign sites.

You are already going into this with lots stacked against you.

Make an account in your own country. Run it well and then look at selling on a different country's site.

You are nowhere near ready for foreign stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

That's what I want, but I can't because my previous accounts were banned...

I bought the eBay stealth guide, but I don't know where to start :(.

I can easily open a new bank account in the Netherlands, but the verification part might be a problem.

I already have a new user user account and a new IP address.
I have access to a new address, name and bank account, but what if they want my identification? That's what's holding me off.

I also read people have like 10+ paypal and ebay accounts. How is that even possible, how can someone open 10 bank accounts and have their paypal & eBay verified without being linked.
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Nothing is a problem with stealth when you know what to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I also read people have like 10+ paypal and ebay accounts. How is that even possible, how can someone open 10 bank accounts and have their paypal & eBay verified without being linked.
If you are referring to those in the UK and US, it's possible because the steps required to verify those accounts are pretty straight forward and many methods have been found.

Opening Bank accounts in the US is pretty easy but still require certain things such as SSN, also there are threads where people lost which banks are good for mis-match bank deposits.
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
If you are referring to those in the UK and US, it's possible because the steps required to verify those accounts are pretty straight forward and many methods have been found.

Opening Bank accounts in the US is pretty easy but still require certain things such as SSN, also there are threads where people lost which banks are good for mis-match bank deposits.
Thanks for the replies everyone .

Another question (sorry ).

Q) Do I need to switch my IP address every time I login to a new (different) eBay account, on a different user account? Or can I use the same IP address to use different eBay accounts, with each their own user account?
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Every Ebay/PP account you log into should have a different IP. To aid you, you should keep a log if all your IP changes between accounts.
helpmelol (08-13-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Every Ebay/PP account you log into should have a different IP. To aid you, you should keep a log if all your IP changes between accounts.
Thanks, that's what I thought.

In the eBay stealth guide is stated that people outside US don't have to worry about a SSN. But we have a social security number in the Netherlands as well, it is stated on our passports and ID cards. So... is the guide up to death, or was the Netherlands never checked for this? :P
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Another question:

- Can I create multiple eBay accounts with 1 PayPal address?

So lets say I create a new eBay and PayPal stealth account.
But I use the PayPal account for 2 eBay accounts, instead of 1.
Is that possible, or can I only have 1 eBay account per PayPal account.

And if yes: does the second eBay account have to have the exact same details (name, address, etc.) as the first eBay account, since they use the same PayPal address and everything has to match, right? And does a second eBay account (with the same PayPal account as the first one) need a separate user account, and do I need to switch between IP addresses even though the PayPal account is the same?

I read something about it on page 22, but it's not too much.
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Regarding the 2 eBay & 1 PayPal, I read few topics:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...-paypal-2.html

and

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...ne-paypal.html

And some people even advice using 2 eBay & 1 PayPal.
What does aspkin think? :D

And uhm, does eBay SELF have any rules about multiple accounts per address?
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Most on the Forum, including myself suggest you keep everything 1:1. This means 1 Paypal to 1 Ebay account. Too many problems arise when people have Multiple Ebays to 1 Paypal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
artfulldodger (08-13-2013), helpmelol (08-14-2013)
Old 08-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Most on the Forum, including myself suggest you keep everything 1:1. This means 1 Paypal to 1 Ebay account. Too many problems arise when people have Multiple Ebays to 1 Paypal.
hmm... I see.
So that means another PayPal account, address, name, bank, switching between IP's and user accounts...

The hard part is the name part (PayPal verification), a bank account and a new address. I registered with eBay 6.5 years ago, I was 12 years old at the time, so I don't really remember what they asked for. I registered with PayPal couple years later, and I believe they send a letter to the address registered with, with a 4 digit code or something like that.
Old 08-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Do they have P.O. Boxes in the Netherlands? or something similar?
helpmelol (08-14-2013)
Old 08-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do they have P.O. Boxes in the Netherlands? or something similar?
Yes, they have. Is it possible to us a PO Box?
That would make it a lot easier, right? Because that means that I can receive eBay/PayPal letters addresses to me, and if customers return something, they can return it to the PO box address, right?

--

Oh wait, problem: how do I receive/get my post from the P.O. box? Because I'll be using a different name for PayPal & eBay. Or can I just register with my real name @ a P.O. box and receive post addressed to someone else?

Last edited by helpmelol; 08-14-2013 at 07:46 AM.
Old 08-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Keep it simple while you master stealth - like MM78, keep it 1:1 because if 1 goes down down, any other accounts are linked and can go down.

As for limits...many new accounts have 10/1000 as set limit - with time and good sales, you should get increases.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
helpmelol (08-14-2013)
Old 08-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, they have. Is it possible to us a PO Box?
That would make it a lot easier, right?
Yes, it's very possible to use a P.O. Box but you have to be a little creative with how you use the address, I don't know if it's possible but you can change it up a bit...

Quote:
Because that means that I can receive eBay/PayPal letters addresses to me, and if customers return something, they can return it to the PO box address, right?
Yes.
--

Quote:
Oh wait, problem: how do I receive/get my post from the P.O. box? Because I'll be using a different name for PayPal & eBay. Or can I just register with my real name @ a P.O. box and receive post addressed to someone else?
Not sure about the Netherlands but in the US you can also add a Business Name to your P.O. Box. For example, you can be creative with the name, so when your customer has to return an item you just tell them, return the package to:

Business Name
P.O. Box #####
City, Netherlands...
helpmelol (08-14-2013)
Old 08-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Keep it simple while you master stealth - like MM78, keep it 1:1 because if 1 goes down down, any other accounts are linked and can go down.

As for limits...many new accounts have 10/1000 as set limit - with time and good sales, you should get increases.
Yes, that's why I want 2 accounts, it will take a while till those limits are lifted. And you can sell more with 2 accounts instead of 1. And I know if 1 goes down, all go down, but if one goes down, you might have wished that you had 2 accounts... Do you understand what I mean? It might be a bit unclear :P.

But I'll create my first stealth account today.

Already removed all cookies and browsing history from all computers and set-up a new IP address and user account.

Only the address part... Hmm.

---

Do you think I can use my neighbors address? The house number will be the only different part though...

Do you need to verify your address with eBay or with PayPal, if yes, how do you have to verify it?
Old 08-14-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes, it's very possible to use a P.O. Box but you have to be a little creative with how you use the address, I don't know if it's possible but you can change it up a bit...

Yes.
--

Not sure about the Netherlands but in the US you can also add a Business Name to your P.O. Box. For example, you can be creative with the name, so when your customer has to return an item you just tell them, return the package to:

Business Name
P.O. Box #####
City, Netherlands...

Or I'll just let them keep the item /offer a good refund instead. I mean, it doesn't even happen that often. I had 170 positive feedback on my previous eBay account and I don't remember anyone ever returning something.

Do I need an address for something else besides receiving returns?

Will eBay send me a letter or something to verify it is my real address?
Old 08-14-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Or I'll just let them keep the item /offer a good refund instead. I mean, it doesn't even happen that often. I had 170 positive feedback on my previous eBay account and I don't remember anyone ever returning something.
I'm the same way, I've hardly ever had anyone return anything...most of the time I just let them keep it, less hassle.

Quote:
Do I need an address for something else besides receiving returns?
Don't think so.

Quote:
Will eBay send me a letter or something to verify it is my real address?
Not sure how ebay does it for Netherlands, did they send u letter when u opened your 1st account?
helpmelol (08-14-2013)