Can i use an internet usb instead of buying a vpn? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-27-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Smile Can i use an internet usb instead of buying a vpn?

Hello, have been banned from ebay around 6 months ago basically gave up but then decided to look into how you all get back on , and i'm excited again

as i see it i need a dead phone that i have , and i will go get voda phone sim that doesn't connect to my name aswell ,

also i will go get a load and go card not connected to my name.

the VPN question is , i have a telstra usb broadband internet thats in my name and address, (address that i'm still iving in that was banned in ?

can ebay see the details on this broadband internet? can i just buy multiple telstra broadbands instead of buying multiple vpns ?

also can i just put in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address when signing up again on ebay or do i have to buy a post box address?

thanks in advance , i look forward to being happy again selling stuff on ebay with your help

also my dad uses ebay so i dont want to get him caught up with it and banned , he still uses the same internet i used , thats why i thought i will use my telstra broadband wont affect him?

if something goes wrong and i type in different address ect, i'd hate to effect his ebay?

cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Can i use an internet usb instead of buying a vpn?

to the forum.

Quote:
can ebay see the details on this broadband internet? can i just buy multiple telstra broadbands instead of buying multiple vpns ?
eBay only see the incoming IP address, which is traced back to the ISP. They cannot see the name or any other details associated to the IP.

But why are you looking to buy multiple broadband internet connections w/ Telstra? This would cost you alot in unnecessary fees. And more importantly, you should be able to operate with a single broadband connection that has capability of utilizing dynamic IP's (as opposed to Static IP).

Quote:
also can i just put in ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address when signing up again on ebay or do i have to buy a post box address?
Yes, you can but it is preferable to use an address that you have access to.

Overall, to answer your questions, I suggest getting a copy of the stealth guide to help clear up any uncertainties you may have.

Last edited by An0nym0u$; 09-27-2013 at 01:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to An0nym0u$ For This Useful Post:
wantedebay (09-29-2013)
Old 09-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

USB Dongle is a good option as is cellphone tethering...avoid VPN which might be blacklisted
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
wantedebay (09-29-2013)
Old 09-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedebay View Post
Hello, have been banned from ebay around 6 months ago basically gave up but then decided to look into how you all get back on , and i'm excited again

cheers
When you start again, make sure to avoid all the issues that caused your first accounts to be lost.

Make sure you have nothing to affect your Dad's account.

Be a new stealth you.

Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
wantedebay (09-29-2013)
Old 09-29-2013
Threadstarter  

Hello Thankyou, the forum has been helpful already , reading alot,

Thankyou for the usb broadband answer thats what i was hoping , i can just use the internet usb then broadband and will make sure i turn of the wireless connection on my laptop, which me and my dad normally use, when i'm going to sign up and use ebay or pay pal,

Well i was looking to get a few broadband stick because i only need to recharge them every few months ect, and i just use the broadband when quickly going onto ebay or pay pal , then , when not on ebay go back to mine and days wireless connection

i figured that would be cheaper instead of using a vsp company i have to pay 12 dollars monthly,

i dont want to affect dads machine or get him introuble for accidently stuffing up one of these changing ip programs looked into it ,

i think i'll just get multiple usbs and rechard them before they run out ,

and i got banned from pay pal , from a few items being late :( , was selling items great, posting them on time, i posted over to many and figured i'd buy whil not in stock yet , didnt realise how customers would get annoyed a week late here and there ,

came undone on pay pal which couldn't get money out of , then owed ebay :(

this time just getting stock first lol

pay pal said could never join again, but you guys have changed that now

thanks
Old 09-30-2013

Longevity: 65%
Send a message via Skype™ to Jack

If you plan to be using multiple stealth accounts make sure you have read the Stealth Book, and I would do with using teathering with a dongle or your phone. Make sure you are logging everything so that you know which account is using what IP.
Old 10-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Hi jack yes i plan to put the sims , and dongles in little bags naming the bags wich each username ect lol

i should be able to use the one dongle but get mutliple sims aswell instead of multiple dongles too i'm thinking ,

thanks for your help
Old 10-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Make sure your shipping model is fixed so you dont have those late issues - they always bite you hard.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
wantedebay (10-01-2013)
Old 10-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Good advice.

When you do stealth, it is always best to try to avoid the issues that caused the problems before.

Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
wantedebay (10-01-2013)
Old 10-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks bean , and rsot,

yes my problem was i was selling so fast that , i wanted to keep the ball rolling so was ordering and posting without stock in hand and thats what got me .

got stung with waiting with orders to arrive that didn't have yeah ,

got stung,

oh and i do plan on ordering the book , i've been spending all on ordering new stock again every dollar counts, when the orders arrive i will be ordering the book then
Old 10-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

I have seen that with quite a few sellers - wanting to oversell when stock is not in hand....many accounts go down with shipping violations because of this - plan ahead...Christmas time coming