Need some advise here! Why my stealth account get suspended? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Unhappy Need some advise here! Why my stealth account get suspended?

So, I'm using stealth accounts for 6 months now.
I created 9 accounts, 3 didn't get any selling limit after I created a seller account. for the rest 6 of them all got the MC999 when I listed the first item. include leather goods (unbranded bag, shoes...), used home decors, old cloths, used dog cloths. then all gets down in 3 months...I got 4 back after calls. 2 suspended permanently.

So, I'm asking advises here...Can I take my stealth accounts go further than 3 months...

I use mobile hotspot for all of those accounts. so the ip address is different every time, but will repeat sometimes, and if one account get down, I keep that IP address on record and make sure I will not log into other accounts with that IP address.
and I use name variations to create new accounts, with real address, Google voice, new user accounts in my computer, new email accounts, new VVC, VBA.

3 accounts was doing good, but all get banned after I get rid of the 21 days pending period in PP. I guess I was too anxious to get the fund out of PP, I was using $50 as a unit, anytime when the amount is more than $50 I will take it out. (I know... suspicious behavior)
1 account over the selling limited, got banned in a week
1 account right on the limited, got banned in a week
The last account was banned last week, it was like 2/3 of the selling limited. and it with a outstanding fees around $600, might have customer returns, I unlink PP, unlink Bank accounts. Should I pay the fees? it's not my real name.

and I pay fees with PP balance, I guess I shouldn't do that too..

So back to the question, how can I take stealth accounts further than 3 months? I'm planning to buy accounts from now on, and how I can avoid MC999s on my new accounts, please help!
P.S. I'm selling VeRO but not Phake.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2013

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Need some advise here! Why my stealth account get suspended?

Hey, BeefBacon,

I think your very last sentence is the key to why you are getting suspended:

"P.S. I'm selling VeRO but not Phake."

If you want to stay on longer than 3 months, you will probably have stop selling VERO products, phake or not. This has happened to me enough to know, but that's just my take. Other members may have more to say.
Old 11-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

I feel the same way, but I have to feed my family and pay my bills, I tried to extend to other less risky stuff, but none of them making profit for now.

Well, I will keep try now stuff but before I can make enough money to pay my family, I can't just give up this...and it's pretty stressful to see the accounts go down
Old 11-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

When you say "hotspot" do you mean a free public wifi like something you would get in starbucks? If so why are you doing this? It will kill your stealths! Get a dongle or something similar. Log your IP's!

Pay your fees on time and via the VCC if possible before they are due or at least make sure they are in the PP balance. Not paying fees and then unlinking your bank and VCC etc if of course going to get your account banned.

It sounds like your strategy to me if a bit flawed and going in all guns blazing is only going to burn your accounts like there's no tomorrow. Learn to use stealth wisely and you wont get stressed because your accounts will last longer! Stealth isnt a race. You need to make ebay and PP learn to trust you in time.

There are plenty if generic non vero items out there that make plenty of money. Selling vero on a brand new account is also going to raise suspicion and for me is a no no on a new account. I wait for at least a year before even contemplating listing vero wth a solid feedback and TRS status

People think vero items are where the money is at. This is in fact a common misconception.

Find a good niche and you will bring home the bacon...no pun intended.

I would avoid the all too popular electronics and mobile areas, too much competition. I for one do actually list in this area but I make little profit and purley do it for the feedback.

My top selling profit making items are not technology related.

Last edited by tmastermind; 11-15-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-15-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

@ tmastermind Thank you for the responds, and the "hotspot" I mean is cellphone hotspot, it will change IP address when I restart my phone, but it will repeat IP sometimes. So I just set up a new phone line and will use dial-up for my new account

and thank you for the comfort...I do think I need to find something else to sell, selling Vero is pain in the ass.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-17-2013 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-12-2014

Longevity: 64%

You aren't lucky
Old 04-12-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Vero items are best listed on a strong established account. I'd imagine that is where your problem lies.

Try and sell generic items at first even if you don't make any money. Once your feedback score is high and you've made alot of sales, throw in a few vero items.

As a plan now, I won't sell vero on an account unless it is a powerseller account.