0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now - Page 18 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 09-16-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: 0/0 limits on new accounts nonstop now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
Does tracfone recycle their number as well? Got 2 0/0 yesterday while using tracfone but luckily I was able to get them increase to 100/5000 and 25/1250, and not too lucky the 25/1250 got suspended 3 hours after 1st listing. Now I am scared to list items on the 100/5000 account.
how did you get the 0/0 lifted?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

So i had the same problem ended up calling today with the tracphone i used to open the account. I didn't put in pin code went directly to the having problems selling line>listing removed. Then got a hold of an operator way faster that way. They asked me to verify address, and zip code, ( told them the same one that belongs to the account). After that the operator said i could not be found in the database so they could only give me a 10 item limit. Well that is way better than having it at 0/0. After all was said and done spent around 40 mins on the phone.
Old 09-16-2014

Longevity: 74%

Ok so I thought everyone would find this interesting

I made two accounts (technically 3) the last 3 days

1st account fully paypal verified and with tracfone, made sure was verified before I made into a seller account. Went to list an item and when it went to list it hit with the you cant you met your selling limit 0 out of 0

2nd account I did not verify I actually made the ebay and paypal account just added credit card and turned into seller account right away and made my first listing successfully
used tracfone.

Only difference between the two besides the obvious is the way I did it. Like what I clicked on what I searched for first, what help stuff I did so on. I actually had a little method to the madness that I had attempted last night on the 3rd account. Same way just tracfone and credit card and opened ebay/paypal and listed something all at the same time and bam NO 0/0 limits

and the one from last night did not get the listing pulled and the annoying call us within blah blah email which means it probably wont and the one from today I am just waiting to see.

I have been making stealths for 5 years now always come on here when I need to stock up on them so to speak lol and make more in bulk and I am good for the year. Well this time I have been having horrible luck since about July.
And probably been messing around with how I make them doing something just slightly different each time and seeing what happens.

Literally probably made 50 accounts and 20 were fine.

The rest I need to call to get the limits looked at which takes for ever and thats a 50% chance as well. Sometimes you get someone who is easy going and will lift the limits others want you to send in drivers license and so on.

So I am going to make a few more and hold my breath and hope that this has all finally paid off and I found a way that works for me.

If it does maybe you will start to see me under the Accounts for Sale!
HERE'S HOPING!

Last edited by livelifewild; 09-16-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 09-17-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
Ok so I thought everyone would find this interesting

I made two accounts (technically 3) the last 3 days

1st account fully paypal verified and with tracfone, made sure was verified before I made into a seller account. Went to list an item and when it went to list it hit with the you cant you met your selling limit 0 out of 0

2nd account I did not verify I actually made the ebay and paypal account just added credit card and turned into seller account right away and made my first listing successfully
used tracfone.

Only difference between the two besides the obvious is the way I did it. Like what I clicked on what I searched for first, what help stuff I did so on. I actually had a little method to the madness that I had attempted last night on the 3rd account. Same way just tracfone and credit card and opened ebay/paypal and listed something all at the same time and bam NO 0/0 limits

and the one from last night did not get the listing pulled and the annoying call us within blah blah email which means it probably wont and the one from today I am just waiting to see.

I have been making stealths for 5 years now always come on here when I need to stock up on them so to speak lol and make more in bulk and I am good for the year. Well this time I have been having horrible luck since about July.
And probably been messing around with how I make them doing something just slightly different each time and seeing what happens.

Literally probably made 50 accounts and 20 were fine.

The rest I need to call to get the limits looked at which takes for ever and thats a 50% chance as well. Sometimes you get someone who is easy going and will lift the limits others want you to send in drivers license and so on.

So I am going to make a few more and hold my breath and hope that this has all finally paid off and I found a way that works for me.

If it does maybe you will start to see me under the Accounts for Sale!
HERE'S HOPING!
Yea they take forever to answer calls i had to add minutes to the tracphone :X good thing i got a bunch of them for 5 dollars. Also if you get one of those operators that give a hard time, do you call back again or just give up on that account and move on?
Old 09-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayers View Post
Yea they take forever to answer calls i had to add minutes to the tracphone :X good thing i got a bunch of them for 5 dollars. Also if you get one of those operators that give a hard time, do you call back again or just give up on that account and move on?
You can always try for better agent
Old 09-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayers View Post
I just finishing listening and consider the account dead. You really can't just hang up on them and call again cause most of the time they have already made notations on the account that they require additional verification
Old 09-17-2014

The thing is they cracked down so much that im closer to a 1 outta 3 chance of getting a laid back rep who will lift the limitsand dont care. So considering it takes 45 min to 1 hr depending on hold times i rather use my time making new accounts especially now that im Pretty sure i got a successful way down. Just waiting on my bulk order of tracfones to come in the mail ha ha
Old 09-18-2014

Longevity: 72%

hi just wondering if there is any news if there is a better way to not get the 0/0 limit i been reading on here almosts daily. But i am waiting to see if there is a technique or approach i should take.
Old 09-18-2014

You have to read and re read this whole thread a few times if you havent already. I had a few issues that I was able to fine tune and tweak from a few hints and tips. I have not had one 0/0 or mc900 since. And I make AND list right away. Thats the best I can do, hope that helps!
Old 09-18-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox20c View Post
Quote:
Also what i have noticed that if you confirm your bank account and your credit card there's about 8 out of 10 no problems with selling accounts as long as you list low risk items and not a lot at a time or back to back til its at least 2 or 3 months old
I would agree with this, combined with using a real phone, really helps eliminate the 0/0 problem.
+ 1 !!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD !!!
Same results. Get fully ferivied PP and 60-80% will be ok. Based on 20 recently created accounts. If you get unverified 99% you get 0/0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Well, finally had one 0/0 in awhile. Sucks.
Old 09-20-2014

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing?

Getting better results with the 0/0 limits and MC9 Call us within 48 hr Crack down?
Old 09-20-2014

Longevity: 56%

Been having quite good success lately, make sure you guys just convert to seller first, before listing, and after a day then list your first low risk item,
I know members don't recomebd this but, I've been creating with unverified pp as well , and google voice.

Going pretty well for now
Old 09-20-2014

i tried opening an account tonight with a common name real address and tracfone didnt work it got 0/0
Old 09-20-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

What did you use for an IP?
Old 09-20-2014

i used my regular comcast internet and changed the ip on netgear i just change the mac. I been tracking the ip it has been the same and i didn't link any other accounts with the ip.
Old 09-20-2014

I been doing all my stealths like this for years now that's why it's strange. The only thing i can think is that they are strict when you leave accounts sitting for awhile the account is a couple mths old so maybe i should create a brand new account and try to change it to a seller and not list anything and see what my limit will be beforehand.
Old 09-20-2014

I am starting to think this is a brand new system they put up to eliminate the amount of sellers on ebay so it's a system that has to be tricked totally different. I am thinking to convert to a seller before listing . I don't think its necessarily the phone i think maybe it's the order you do things.
Old 09-20-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Did you have PayPal verified and confirmed?
Old 09-20-2014

I had a vcc in paypal but not a bank. But the thing is the other 2 i tried i had banks confirmed and they got 0/0.
Old 09-20-2014

The 0/0 limit pops up automatically after i list the first item . It's a message that appears at the top of the screen. I listed a low cost book starting at 2.99 7 day auction. So i would never list a high risk item. On the other 2 accounts i listed a eyeliner and old pair of no name brand used jeans all under 2.99.
Old 09-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleleeli View Post
I had a vcc in paypal but not a bank. But the thing is the other 2 i tried i had banks confirmed and they got 0/0.
Were the other 2 had bank verified?