List of do's and don'ts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: List of do's and don'ts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Yes

Absolutely, it's awesome for stealth.

Seconds....I don't run Separate User Accounts anymore. Everything is running on Portable Browsers from my main User Account.

$10/Month, $8/Month if pay for the whole year in 1 payment.
JUST TAKE MY MONEY!

Okay this portable browsers you must be using firefox and have a USB or it's own file on the hard drive correct? With each folder for it's own stealth so it doesn't mix in or how do you go about that one?

I hope they got this $10 a month for Canada.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
JUST TAKE MY MONEY!

Okay this portable browsers you must be using firefox and have a USB or it's own file on the hard drive correct?
The Folders are stored on a special FlashDrive, this allows me to take the FlashDrive and Stealth literally from any Computer....even from a public PC!!!!
The mifi connection software is also portable, so no trace is left behind.

Quote:
With each folder for it's own stealth so it doesn't mix in or how do you go about that one?
That's exactly how it works, every stealth account has it's own cookies separated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
evicktd (08-09-2014), GhostWhoWalks (08-08-2014)
Old 08-08-2014

Longevity: 63%

Every internet connection is a VPN. The reason why you either get a service provider modem or use PPPoE information is to tunnel a connection between you and the service provider.

If you can successfully tunnel a connection from Point A to Point B, that is all you need.

Many reasons people get MCXXX with VPN is being cheap. Free VPNs are just like Google Voice; over reused.
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
The Folders are stored on a special FlashDrive, this allows me to take the FlashDrive and Stealth literally from any Computer....even from a public PC!!!!
The mifi connection software is also portable, so no trace is left behind.

That's exactly how it works, every stealth account has it's own cookies separated.
Sorry to be so noisey and sound like a noob MM.

FlasDrive you mean USB with like 8GB or something like this correct? Or does it have to be a special kind of driver? Or just keep it simple and make 1 folder per account as you said.

I would get a USB and just make folders for each stealth account. You can also partition the USB into many drivers giving everyone like 500MB or 1GB correct?

So just plug and play? MM78: YES! (lol)

I did google for a picture and I seen a software app but was not sure if this is software or hardware it self. I am guessing both.
Old 08-08-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Sorry to be so noisey and sound like a noob MM.

FlasDrive you mean USB with like 8GB or something like this correct? Or does it have to be a special kind of driver? Or just keep it simple and make 1 folder per account as you said.

I would get a USB and just make folders for each stealth account. You can also partition the USB into many drivers giving everyone like 500MB or 1GB correct?

So just plug and play? MM78: YES! (lol)

I did google for a picture and I seen a software app but was not sure if this is software or hardware it self. I am guessing both.
Yes, I asked MM a few questions about it and have been using this method, so far with success now thanks to MM and some help from Callidus, but not with a USB. You don't need different partitions on the USB just a NTFS or Fat32 file system (basically any USB with at least a few 100mb will do).

Edit: don't buy one off eBay even if it's "branded" buy a real one from a proper shop. These brands I have never had issues with or know for a fact offer quality products: Corsair, Seagate, SanDisk, Kingston, PNY and many more. I personally use Corsair and never had a USB drive fail on me, and some of these drives are 6-8 years old.

Last edited by xShevaa7x; 08-08-2014 at 01:12 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xShevaa7x For This Useful Post:
GhostWhoWalks (08-08-2014)
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShevaa7x View Post
Yes, I asked MM a few questions about it and have been using this method, so far with success now thanks to MM and some help from Callidus, but not with a USB. You don't need different partitions on the USB just a NTFS or Fat32 file system (basically any USB with at least a few 100mb will do).
Yeah I just checked for all my accounts I'd probably need 150 to 160 MB if anything.

Yeah it seems like it's a lot of help. I got to find the right mifi with a 3G on it I believe. I will try to get one here in Canada see if they even have this if not I'll try to get one from the states with a roaming plan, might be extra but a lot better then paying for 4 dozen VPS's.
Old 08-08-2014

Quote:
Yeah I just checked for all my accounts I'd probably need 150 to 160 MB if anything.

Yeah it seems like it's a lot of help. I got to find the right mifi with a 3G on it I believe. I will try to get one here in Canada see if they even have this if not I'll try to get one from the states with a roaming plan, might be extra but a lot better then paying for 4 dozen VPS's.
Get a quality one from a proper retailer. Here is one I know sell good products in CA http://www.ncix.com/ eBay ones will eventually fail and most of the branded ones are probably ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Or if you're from the US Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Uk: Cheap Laptops, Tablet PC, and Cheap LED TVs | Ebuyer.com Computer Hardware - Scan.co.uk Laptops, Computers, PC Components, MP3 players, Software, Digital Cameras and more - dabs.com Aria PC - Computer Hardware, Components, Monitors.. at lowest prices

Most computers don't have USB 3.0, so you may as well get a cheaper one using USB 2.0 (same ****, but slower)

Last edited by xShevaa7x; 08-08-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Get a quality one from a proper retailer. Here is one I know sell good products in CA http://www.ncix.com/ eBay ones will eventually fail and most of the branded ones are probably ⊗⊗⊗⊗.

Or if you're from the US Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Uk: Cheap Laptops, Tablet PC, and Cheap LED TVs | Ebuyer.com Computer Hardware - Scan.co.uk Laptops, Computers, PC Components, MP3 players, Software, Digital Cameras and more - dabs.com Aria PC - Computer Hardware, Components, Monitors.. at lowest prices

Most computers don't have USB 3.0, so you may as well get a cheaper on using USB 2.0 (same ****, but slower)
Oh I wouldn't go cheap on something like this trust me. And no knocks off either. Will for sure look. I was with my dsl company on the phone and I have a dynamic IP. So this means the mifi is great but I could use the dsl connection with my router. Just need to modify it or maybe even get a newer one and tweek it out some how. I will for sure look more into this.

I really like the mifi idea! seems very cool take it any place and voila! Good to go! I might get one from the states if they got roaming to Canada prepaid only. Or if I can get a Canadian one here.
Old 08-08-2014

Quote:
Oh I wouldn't go cheap on something like this trust me. And no knocks off either. Will for sure look. I was with my dsl company on the phone and I have a dynamic IP. So this means the mifi is great but I could use the dsl connection with my router. Just need to modify it or maybe even get a newer one and tweek it out some how. I will for sure look more into this.

I really like the mifi idea! seems very cool take it any place and voila! Good to go! I might get one from the states if they got roaming to Canada prepaid only. Or if I can get a Canadian one here.
I was looking into MiFi, but I don't think the UK ones have the same size IP pools that the US and CA ones have. I use a USB Dongle, slow, but works. Will look into a second connection to the house soon. I'm still learning stealth and only know the basics, so I will try different methods along the way.
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
I was looking into MiFi, but I don't think the UK ones have the same size IP pools that the US and CA ones have. I use a USB Dongle, slow, but works. Will look into a second connection to the house soon. I'm still learning stealth and only know the basics, so I will try different methods along the way.
Ahhh so a dongle is not the same as a mifi? I did check out that Canadian link but "mifi" has nothing there. Strange. So I was thinking maybe typing in dongle for it.
Old 08-08-2014

A dongle is the same as the USB drive/stick/device whatever you want to call it. You plug it in and it connects. A MiFi is closer to your traditional home connection where you're turning off the router etc. I haven't used one, so cannot say for sure.
Old 08-08-2014

Quote:
Ahhh so a dongle is not the same as a mifi? I did check out that Canadian link but "mifi" has nothing there. Strange. So I was thinking maybe typing in dongle for it.
Rogers Mifi, works great, and can be configured if you unlock it.
GhostWhoWalks (08-08-2014), GreenBean (08-09-2014)
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
A dongle is the same as the USB drive/stick/device whatever you want to call it. You plug it in and it connects. A MiFi is closer to your traditional home connection where you're turning off the router etc. I haven't used one, so cannot say for sure.
Not a problem!
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoteBay View Post
Rogers Mifi, works great, and can be configured if you unlock it.
WOW I should of probably got this before getting real internet at my place or what?
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

If I'm not mistaken I can be in the middle of the park with this device hook it up to a laptop and connect online? Or would this hook up to the home internet already? A Bit confusing.
Old 08-08-2014

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken I can be in the middle of the park with this device hook it up to a laptop and connect online? Or would this hook up to the home internet already? A Bit confusing.
Yes, even if you were at the beach!
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Yes, even if you were at the beach!
I'm not going to lie guys. I wanted this ever since I was a kid, laptop, stealth connection.

<3 I'm in love!

I need to get one from the states then that has a roaming plan on it or what not.

These Canadian prices are a bit up there. But it's cheaper then having 4 dozen VPS that are slow at times.
Old 08-08-2014

Quote:
I'm not going to lie guys. I wanted this ever since I was a kid, laptop, stealth connection.

<3 I'm in love!

I need to get one from the states then that has a roaming plan on it or what not.

These Canadian prices are a bit up there. But it's cheaper then having 4 dozen VPS that are slow at times.
Roaming plans will kill your budget. You are better off paying for a greater Canadian plan.
MM78 (08-08-2014)
Old 08-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Any good branded FlashDrive (USB Drive) will work.....I run a 32GB Kingston (Not an Ebay phake), it basically holds all my Stealth Info...from account(s), Pictures, everything.
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Roaming plans will kill your budget. You are better off paying for a greater Canadian plan.
Yeah true. I am on a boarder city so who knows if I could get a connection from a US Tower here.

But yeah a plan from Canada might be great. I think the mifi would be great.

I just found out about my IP address from the provider that I have dynamic. I guess you can change that. But the thing is I use gmail with thunderbird and wouldn't want thunderbird to go off each time a new ip logs in for those accounts and I got to go into each account 1 by 1 to click "okay it was me at that location" and each time I'd have a different ip address (4 dozen accounts) would take up a lot of time. I believe this mifi would be the best as MM and you are saying.
Old 08-08-2014
Banned

Quote:
Any good branded FlashDrive (USB Drive) will work.....I run a 32GB Kingston (Not an Ebay phake), it basically holds all my Stealth Info...from account(s), Pictures, everything.
Yeah for things like that I wouldn't trust eb for electronics after seeing that phake britian videos. I'll spend the extra money for it.
Old 08-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 68%

Visit my eBay Electronics store GWW, only the best products for you guaranteed

Sorry, no refunds...