Advice for New UK stealth user - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 10-18-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Advice for New UK stealth user

Hi all, I have to say this is a great site and hopefully a lifesaver. As you can see I am a newbie, but have been doing my best to read as much as I can.

I had a 13 year old account suspended by EB. It was a personal account for many years and for the past 4 years had been selling goods successfully getting busier and busier year upon year. All my personal data was used as I had no idea of EB's habit of suspensions and stealth options available. So unfortunately we had all our eggs in one basket.

I have carefully read the stealth guide and many posts on this site. I have not rushed into creating a stealth account until I have everything perfectly in place and ready. I apologise for the length of these questions but I have tried to be as detailed as possible and would appreciate any help and advice from the experienced folk on here.

I am hoping to eventually purchase a ready made EB UK business account on this site from a reputable UK seller to get things moving and then perhaps look into creating new stealth accounts as things move forward.

1. When adding a bank account to PP I should use a fresh new unusued bank account which is in MY NAME and correct current address? For example say the name is PAUL ABDUL, is it ok to use the full name PAUL ABDUL even though previously on a banned account and other bank accounts the name PAUL ABDUL was used. Say you have a name that cannot be shortened as its an unusual name, is it ok to use the full name again, will this link accounts even if the bank account being used now is fresh and untouched?

2. I am hoping to use a fresh new usb dongle for internet and IP. The company supplying the dongle and internet will be THREE (UK). The thing is, my mobile phone is with THREE and in the past I have used my phone to tether connect, wifi connect and mobile data connect to eBay UK on my banned account. Even if I use a fresh new dongle for this new stealth account is it likely that I may get an IP that could have been used previously on my old account as I will be using an IP from the same company THREE? But rather than using my phone will now be using a dongle. I have not logged any previous IP's yet as this will be my first time doing stealth so I have no way of checking this. Would you advise me to simply use a dongle from a different Internet provider, such as O2?

3. For the new EB account I am hoping to use relatives return address & personal account address details located in edinburgh scotland, even though I am currently situated in the midlands UK. I understand that the stealth guide refers to using an IP within 100 miles of your current location, but I can see many users state that so long as its within the same country it does not matter. In this instance would it matter? I was looking into using VPS to avoid any problems but from what I have read they seem troublesome for newbies, particularly if you are hoping to run more stealth accounts.

Thank you in advance for helping me.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-18-2014

Longevity: 75%
Default Re: Advice for New UK stealth user

1. paypal can not see the owner of bank accounts so use yours with a stealth name
and address

2. dongle will be fine and just log all your ip's so u don't use the same one with multiple stealth accounts

3. just use a UK ip address its good to go

4. create or buy at least 3 stealth accounts or more

5. Business accounts seem the way forward they get higher limits on eBay

6. Move slowly and if unsure come here and ask first before you do anything

7. Good luck

Last edited by stevebills; 10-18-2014 at 03:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stevebills For This Useful Post:
ozboz (10-18-2014)
Old 10-18-2014
Threadstarter  

"1. paypal can not see the owner of bank accounts so use yours with a stealth name
and address"

Does PP ask you to enter your address for the new Bank account? If so does this need to match up or can you just make this up?

Also, does it matter if the sort code of your new fresh Bank account matches with a sort code of a previously used bank account which was used for a banned account?
Old 10-18-2014

The address is your stealth one with your stealth name and your bank account
sort codes cannot be linked its the account number used before on PayPal and therefore will be blacklisted
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-18-2014

use Ebayorbust for accounts he has never let me down once
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

1) You open the bank account using your REAL details. When you add the bank account to paypal and it asks you to input your name and address, you use your STEALTH details. A message will say something along the lines "make sure your details match exactly to the bank or this process wont work" IGNORE it. It is lies. Anytime you enter details to paypal, it is always stealth details.

2) 3 dongle is fine. Just keep track from now on and make sure your ip's dont overlap if you have more than one account.

3) relatives address is fine. Po box and mail forwarding services are otherways of using an accessable address. Use what works best for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014

just to add that u will need a accessible address for returns and put this in the eBay account , addresses section under primary return addresses
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

3. You can use any IP that is located in your country - 100 miles away is not a problem
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
Threadstarter  

That's great, thanks for all the help. Just so I am Crystal clear with question 1.

Add a real bank account to PP using new correct account and sort code numbers. But the address and name can be totally made up.

Does it matter that EB and PP names and addresses don't match?
Old 10-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eb and PP names SHOULD match to avoid tripping security flags...it can be a big issue if they don't
Old 10-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboz View Post
Hi all, I have to say this is a great site and hopefully a lifesaver. As you can see I am a newbie, but have been doing my best to read as much as I can.

I had a 13 year old account suspended by EB. It was a personal account for many years and for the past 4 years had been selling goods successfully getting busier and busier year upon year. All my personal data was used as I had no idea of EB's habit of suspensions and stealth options available. So unfortunately we had all our eggs in one basket.
Sadly many new users come to this forum after finding out about the awful tricks ebay play.

Quote:
I have carefully read the stealth guide and many posts on this site. I have not rushed into creating a stealth account until I have everything perfectly in place and ready. I apologise for the length of these questions but I have tried to be as detailed as possible and would appreciate any help and advice from the experienced folk on here.I am hoping to eventually purchase a ready made EB UK business account on this site from a reputable UK seller to get things moving and then perhaps look into creating new stealth accounts as things move forward.
A business account is going to depend on the amounts you sell. If you are thinking of adding more accounts, you may be better to avoid business accounts. They do get more scrutiny.
Quote:
1. When adding a bank account to PP I should use a fresh new unusued bank account which is in MY NAME and correct current address? For example say the name is PAUL ABDUL, is it ok to use the full name PAUL ABDUL even though previously on a banned account and other bank accounts the name PAUL ABDUL was used. Say you have a name that cannot be shortened as its an unusual name, is it ok to use the full name again, will this link accounts even if the bank account being used now is fresh and untouched?
Bank account is always made with your real name. At this point, paypal do not see the name. You need to avoid Lloyds. As a bank account, pick a basic or current account. They work better with paypal. You want to aim to have as few hassles as possible. At a pinch, you can have the same sort code but a different account number. I prefer BOTH to be new for stealth.

Quote:
2. I am hoping to use a fresh new usb dongle for internet and IP. The company supplying the dongle and internet will be THREE (UK). The thing is, my mobile phone is with THREE and in the past I have used my phone to tether connect, wifi connect and mobile data connect to eBay UK on my banned account. Even if I use a fresh new dongle for this new stealth account is it likely that I may get an IP that could have been used previously on my old account as I will be using an IP from the same company THREE? But rather than using my phone will now be using a dongle. I have not logged any previous IP's yet as this will be my first time doing stealth so I have no way of checking this. Would you advise me to simply use a dongle from a different Internet provider, such as O2?
Likelihood is high you are going to hit a recycled IP. Your choice of another dongle is good. In another post, I will give you a couple of files to use with your new stealth career Also make sure to not use the ebay app EVER. Bad news with the app as it has high chances of links happening.

Quote:
3. For the new EB account I am hoping to use relatives return address & personal account address details located in edinburgh scotland, even though I am currently situated in the midlands UK. I understand that the stealth guide refers to using an IP within 100 miles of your current location, but I can see many users state that so long as its within the same country it does not matter. In this instance would it matter? I was looking into using VPS to avoid any problems but from what I have read they seem troublesome for newbies, particularly if you are hoping to run more stealth accounts.
Thank you in advance for helping me.
I need more comments on the part in bold. For ideal stealth it is preferable to avoid using personal details of friends/relatives. Do you intend to do that? Define what you mean by personal account details? Do they have an existing ebay account? In a later post, you ask about names matching. It is usual to have your ebay and paypal info the same. You, are after all, trying to get them to see you as a new person. Avoid having anything that flags your accounts. VPS is rarely needed in the UK because of the other choices available. Dongles are fine for our stealth usage. So long as your IP is in the same country, there should rarely be a problem.

Try not to make any account until you run it by the forum. We can help you tweak anything. Nice approach to not be rushing into making accounts.
Well Done.

Old 10-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Stealth is being well organised. Here's those two files I mentioned. You just have all your info logged.

Stops worries later if you ever forget info.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...cel-sheet.html

AND because you are considering running multiple accounts

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...-stealths.html

read them over. Ask more questions too, if you need.

Good Luck

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
ozboz (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Many thanks GreanBean, rsot, just_smile and stevebills. All very useful info that has cleared some things up for me. Those spreadsheets will also come in handy.

I apologise if it seems I may be asking the same thing again but I just want to make sure I fully understand the stealth process before commencing.

The one thing I am struggling with is the following;

If I were to order an EB business account from a seller on this site. I assume the EB account would have already been set up using a particular name & address. Once I have ownership of this account should I change the original name and address details that the seller used to set up the account and replace with my stealth details OR is it advised to leave as it is to avoid any flags being raised.

If I am to leave the details as they were originally showing, does that mean the PP account (also supplied) will have these same original details and should also be left as is? Thus leaving me to only add a new bank account.

I understand I may need to PM a seller directly with this question but thought I would ask on here first.

Last edited by ozboz; 10-19-2014 at 03:25 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 10-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

One of the points we do often say is avoid changing info on accounts with ebay/paypal because of the chances of being flagged.

As for the actual account set-up for sale, you discuss that in depth with your seller.

Can you just advise about that bold type in your earlier post please. Is it just the address going to be used?

It's important for you to have that in order before you start selling.

Old 10-20-2014
Threadstarter  

Hello GreenBean,

In regards to using a relatives details. They are aware of this and are happy for me to do so as they have no use for eBay, neither does anyone else in the household.

They have a previous EB account which has been left dormant for some time now with a little feedback and a few sales of clothes and shoes here and there. However they cannot remember any of the login details so I was hoping to start a new stealth account using their address.

The important bit about this 'plan' is; Their old EB account they no longer use was created using their old address which could link me if used with my new stealth. However they now live at a new address which has never been used for EB or PP and this is the address I am hoping to use.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks.