eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   several blocked paypal accounts. Followed Stealth rules. Unsure how they are linked?! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/79769-several-blocked-paypal-accounts-followed-stealth-rules-unsure-how-they-linked.html)

rsot 12-02-2014 09:03 AM

Re: several blocked paypal accounts. Followed Stealth rules. Unsure how they are link

FF and Chrome through different user accounts?!? I havent had problems with those ...

donkeykong2012 12-02-2014 09:05 AM

Re: several blocked paypal accounts. Followed Stealth rules. Unsure how they are link

As stated before, the main Web Browsers do not share cookies and other sensitive information across different User Accounts.

I am unsure about Firefox Portable, I have never used this.

Callidus 12-02-2014 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donkeykong2012 (Post 614945)
As stated before, the main Web Browsers do not share cookies and other sensitive information across different User Accounts.

I am unsure about Firefox Portable, I have never used this.

Making sure flash settings are disabled and making sure also that it cannot retain information on websites visited will make sure no linking happens. This can be done in Global Flash Settings.

This is for FireFox users

pleasehelp 12-22-2014 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 614720)
How do you know you are being limited by being linked? Does it actually state your usernames/emails you are linked to?
Because most often if you are selling without verifying your paypal account with a bank account you usually get limited asking to supply information.

no it doesn't state that, it always comes up with the same message :

"Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

For reasons relating to the safe use of the PayPal Service we need some more information about you and your account to help confirm your identity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This limitation cannot be appealed against."

but when you click on the resolution centre link, it says:
"Limited Account Information1.Your account is still limited. Why?"

if you click on "Why" it just takes you back to the first message. It doesn't give the option to provide any further information. On the first of the accounts it allowed me to provide extra information, so i sent them the documents and they were not acceptable as the day after the account was permanently limited. Now every account since then looks like this when it gets limited. As much to say they are aware documents have been provided previously and now the issue is the accounts are getting linked to each other. They are not asking for documents, they are just permanently limiting the account immediately.

Any ideas?

rsot 12-22-2014 03:08 PM

Don't have much option on the account - it's a glitch caused by permanent limitation. How much quid you have tied up in the account?