How can this happen - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-18-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default How can this happen

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum but not new to stealth, I tried to google my problem and didn't really find anything that can help me, hopefully you can.

I found eBay thanks to my daughter like 3 years ago and I immediately started selling anything I could and soon enough I had enough money to pay for her college but then the trouble started and long story short thanks to lots of reading I opened many stealth accounts and took a loan and everything was great until I made a huge mess with all the ip addresses and now I got many accounts limited and I need to wait 180 days.

I am already in a serious problem with the loan and I might get into even bigger problems and might loose my only home if I will not figure out how to get the money out before the end of September. Please help me to find a solution.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: How can this happen

Welcome,
Well you need to get the eBay Stealth Ebook to begin. Second, you need to read it a few dozen times. Once you have the basic foundation of how Stealth Works then you can move forward in trying to figure out what will work for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
sln531 (08-18-2015)
Old 08-18-2015

Longevity: 60%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobasco View Post
Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum but not new to stealth, I tried to google my problem and didn't really find anything that can help me, hopefully you can.

I found eBay thanks to my daughter like 3 years ago and I immediately started selling anything I could and soon enough I had enough money to pay for her college but then the trouble started and long story short thanks to lots of reading I opened many stealth accounts and took a loan and everything was great until I made a huge mess with all the ip addresses and now I got many accounts limited and I need to wait 180 days.

I am already in a serious problem with the loan and I might get into even bigger problems and might loose my only home if I will not figure out how to get the money out before the end of September. Please help me to find a solution.
Unfortunately, if PayPal makes this type of restriction on your account for 180 days it is usually very hard to retract this type of restriction if at all! At this point I think you are stuck for the 180 days I hate to say this, but hopefully you had had something attached to receive the money before it got restricted?

Last edited by sln531; 08-18-2015 at 06:58 PM.
Old 08-18-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%

I already have the Stealth Book, I believe I do have the foundation. I just can't take my money out before the 180 days, on some of the accounts I got bank attached and I'm 99% sure I will be able to withdraw after the 180 days but on the other accounts I don't have anything and I'm not sure if I will be able to attach a bank.
Guys please I really need the money to pay the bills or I'll go even deeper into debt. Any advice will be very appreciated.
Old 08-19-2015

Longevity: 64%
Send a message via ICQ to easy.bake.oven

'I got 99 problems but da loan aint 1'

If anyone has a few hours spare, can I tell you about my financial problems

I am thinking of selling my left kidney to pay off some bits and bobs - will this work out for me?
Old 08-19-2015

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza View Post

I am thinking of selling my left kidney to pay off some bits and bobs - will this work out for me?
please PM for your kidney, go some takers on hand
Old 08-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 73%

Quote:

Wow nice... Never good to make light of someone else's problems.. Wait until the tables turn.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (08-20-2015), colt63 (08-19-2015), dealagreeproceed (08-19-2015), jeffweico (08-19-2015), MrPorter (09-07-2015), Trustfund (08-21-2015), whiteberry (08-21-2015)
Old 08-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum OP.

You should check the emails for each of your accounts with the limitations.
As most of the time paypal review the accounts every 30 days and release a certain amount which you can withdraw to your bank, if not then you have to wait the full 180 days for release.

The only other option is to get multiple new stealth accounts up and running to try save what you can on your house.
Old 08-19-2015

Longevity: 77%

Go with B's advice, read the book, get accounts running, start selling slow, you should be able to make some money back fairly quickly once you understand the IP side and how to keep everything separate.

New user accounts, keep track of IP addresses and keep up to date records on an excel spreadsheet will ALWAYS help.

Good luck
Old 08-19-2015

Talking Re: How can this happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Wow nice... Never good to make light of someone else's problems.. Wait until the tables turn.
Tables turned for me on the day I was born and brought into this amazing world, you don't hear me moaning about it though

There are dedicated websites especially for people to moan about their personal life, where others actually care
Old 08-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Tables turned for me on the day I was born and brought into this amazing world, you don't hear me moaning about it though

There are dedicated websites especially for people to moan about their personal life, where others actually care
Only people on the dole talk and behave like you do..

You should be so lucky to have a parent who loves you as much to sell everything he can to get you through college.

Unless you one of those boys who gets eveything from 'mommy' and has no idea what its like to struggle.
Old 08-19-2015
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobasco View Post

Sounds like you need to read eBay Stealth VERY closely... you're setup is flawed if you're getting linked by IP address.
Old 08-21-2015

Thumbs down Re: How can this happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Only people on the dole talk and behave like you do..

You should be so lucky to have a parent who loves you as much to sell everything he can to get you through college.

Unless you one of those boys who gets eveything from 'mommy' and has no idea what its like to struggle.

Wisen up sometime - seem u got a good few chips on yer shoulder.

U wanna know how I was in foster care for years gettin moved from foste rparent to foster parent.

You wanna know how I survived when I was homeless ?

I doubt it love - dole office is full of loosers, not for me.

Dont judge me hun.

BYE
Old 08-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Wisen up sometime - seem u got a good few chips on yer shoulder.

U wanna know how I was in foster care for years gettin moved from foste rparent to foster parent.

You wanna know how I survived when I was homeless ?

I doubt it love - dole office is full of loosers, not for me.

Dont judge me hun.

BYE
Glad you got my point DONT JUDGE people.. you dont know his story ... so dont mock it.

I also dont believe anything you say since if you had gone through all this you claim.. you would be less harsh to people whom also struggle.

I dont have a chip on my shoulder.. i just have a low tolerance for people with your attitude towards others who ask for help and you just sit here laughing at them..you should be ashamed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunneh For This Useful Post:
Callidus (08-21-2015)
Old 08-21-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

well that escalated quickly XD.