Multiple User Accounts On Mac or Vmware - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Re: Multiple User Accounts On Mac or Vmware

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
VM's are more secure in my opinion just because they minimize the risk of any account details/cookies/etc being leaked between accounts.

VM's and multiple user accounts both accomplish the same goal, but managing multiple stealth's via VMWare is much easier than logging in and out of user accounts all day. I can have multiple accounts open at the same time and I don't have to worry about linking because each account belongs to its own VPN.
Which VPN service do you use? nVPN with a Dedicated IP?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-24-2015

Longevity: 75%

I use 24VC, Fresh IP. That's by far the best VPN I've come across for eBay and/or Amazon.
The Following User Says Thank You to frksmth For This Useful Post:
London1234 (01-07-2016)
Old 12-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

24VC is highly promoted on this forum with good reason.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (12-24-2015), London1234 (01-07-2016)
Old 12-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
VM's are more secure in my opinion just because they minimize the risk of any account details/cookies/etc being leaked between accounts.

VM's and multiple user accounts both accomplish the same goal, but managing multiple stealth's via VMWare is much easier than logging in and out of user accounts all day. I can have multiple accounts open at the same time and I don't have to worry about linking because each account belongs to its own VPN.
I agree, as I'm about to start to expand my setup from physically changing MAC address and restarting the VirginHub, to VMware setup.

BUT, here are my two cents:

Vmware is very viable option to somebody who has a bit more than basic understanding of how virtual world and IT works. Even for a person like myself, who has never had a need for a VMware setup, it was fairly easy to wrap my head around it and it all took about 3-5 hours of reading, thinking and couple of YT videos.
BUT:

Since joining here, I have always found most important aspect of stealth the theory behind it. Its very much like math for me- Once you know, understand and apply the rules, forlumas and theoris the seemingly complex procedures and methods become quite clear.
I've always told people that in order to run a successful stealth operation, one must understand why certain things are done and whats the reasoning behind it.

Once you have the basics and understand why we all do certain thing, it becomes very much a freestyle way of doings things- Everybody should tweak their plans, modify setups and always, always learn about the next best way to run stealth.

I see VMware as "next" step for most users, not all, but most. As it gives one fairly wide range of flexibility, at a very low cost. In a way, VMware is a lot like riding a bicycle- Once you do it, you can always do it and apply the technique and skills in other areas of operations.

Quote:
I can have multiple accounts open at the same time and I don't have to worry about linking because each account belongs to its own VPN.
You are 100% right, but do you know what I find the most dangerous about running stealths? When I first wake up in the morning and refresh my gmail on iPhone and I get like 32 notifications(Offers, sold items, relists, messages etc) and I start swiping them, 99.9% I can easily perform the task but some days I'm so sleepy that instead of pressing the little "<-Inbox" icon on the top left, I almost click on the listing title or some other hyperlink, that would then take me to eBay and possibly link the accounts.

People always think its the BIG mistakes, I'm always scared of the SMALL mistakes like this.
I have a solution for it tho: Just have a cup of coffee and a good sht before any business. Start the day right.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
London1234 (01-07-2016), manoverde (12-24-2015)
Old 12-24-2015

Very good post by haidukken. Understand the basics and the logic behind why you're doing something and you will be less likely to make any mistakes.
Old 12-24-2015
MU

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
I agree, as I'm about to start to expand my setup from physically changing MAC address and restarting the VirginHub, to VMware setup.

BUT, here are my two cents:

Vmware is very viable option to somebody who has a bit more than basic understanding of how virtual world and IT works. Even for a person like myself, who has never had a need for a VMware setup, it was fairly easy to wrap my head around it and it all took about 3-5 hours of reading, thinking and couple of YT videos.
BUT:

Since joining here, I have always found most important aspect of stealth the theory behind it. Its very much like math for me- Once you know, understand and apply the rules, forlumas and theoris the seemingly complex procedures and methods become quite clear.
I've always told people that in order to run a successful stealth operation, one must understand why certain things are done and whats the reasoning behind it.

Once you have the basics and understand why we all do certain thing, it becomes very much a freestyle way of doings things- Everybody should tweak their plans, modify setups and always, always learn about the next best way to run stealth.

I see VMware as "next" step for most users, not all, but most. As it gives one fairly wide range of flexibility, at a very low cost. In a way, VMware is a lot like riding a bicycle- Once you do it, you can always do it and apply the technique and skills in other areas of operations.

You are 100% right, but do you know what I find the most dangerous about running stealths? When I first wake up in the morning and refresh my gmail on iPhone and I get like 32 notifications(Offers, sold items, relists, messages etc) and I start swiping them, 99.9% I can easily perform the task but some days I'm so sleepy that instead of pressing the little "<-Inbox" icon on the top left, I almost click on the listing title or some other hyperlink, that would then take me to eBay and possibly link the accounts.

People always think its the BIG mistakes, I'm always scared of the SMALL mistakes like this.
I have a solution for it tho: Just have a cup of coffee and a good sht before any business. Start the day right.
What email app are you using? Gmail???
Old 12-30-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Im using Thunderbird to overview all my stealth accounts.
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by frksmth View Post
Install VMware workstation 11... Or virtual box.
I tried downloading VWware workstation from the website and it said my pc can't support it? Anyone have problems downloading it?
Old 12-31-2015

You need to make sure and get the right version your pc can support
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

I think my issue is that a 64-bit operating system is required. My laptop is only 32-bit. I may need to upgrade my laptop.
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
I think my issue is that a 64-bit operating system is required. My laptop is only 32-bit. I may need to upgrade my laptop.
If you want can also get an older version of VMware at 32 bit

https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/det...&productId=293

not much different for stealth purposes
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
aking (12-31-2015)
Old 12-31-2015

I've had Vmware running on 32bit before
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandnewboss View Post
I've had Vmware running on 32bit before
ok, which version?
Old 12-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
If you want can also get an older version of VMware at 32 bit

https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/det...&productId=293

not much different for stealth purposes
when I hit your link, and go to download, it takes me to a login screen...
Old 01-04-2016

Longevity: 54%

Quote:

This seem like a good system to use, it would be good if we had a forum where people can contribute step by step video on how to use these programs for those who are not great at the IT side of things (myself)
Old 01-04-2016

Just go to YouTube, they're not really that hard to operate, once you download it on your computer and install the OS its just like having another computer on your computer.
Old 01-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:

What kind of system do u have? How big is you hard drive? Memory? Processor?
Old 01-05-2016
MU

im using VMware, and i have about 8 windows install.
i use a Macbook Pro i5 8 Gb ram, Works good sometimes i gets little slow.
The Following User Says Thank You to manoverde For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (01-05-2016)
Old 01-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Are you using an ssd? What do you think of virtual box as opposed to VMware?
Old 01-07-2016

I think Virtual Box has limited functions as opposed to VMware... I prefer VMware although Virtual Box may also serve the purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
What do you think of virtual box as opposed to VMware?
Old 01-14-2016

Longevity: 47%

Hmm have you tried using parallels desktop? That's what I use for my accounts.
Old 01-14-2016

Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Since each VM contains a unique operating system installation, you can configure network settings for each VM just like you would if you had multiple computers. Personally, I create a VM for each of my accounts then purchase a VPN for each account. Then in the VM settings I configure each one to connect only to its designated VPN. That way I NEVER have to worry about my IP. I don't use dongles or tethering, but it's the same concept. You configure each VM individually, so you have complete control over network settings.

As for the OP's question, I'm currently running 10 accounts this way on a 5 year old cheapo laptop, and it's a flawless setup IMO. I usually only power on 1 VM at a time, but even my piece of crap laptop could easily handle 3 VM's (accounts) running simultaneously. I use a stripped down version of Windows XP (TPB, FYI), so each VM is fairly lightweight. I configure each VM to have a maximum hard drive size of 10Gb, and to use a maximum of 1G RAM. You don't have to use XP, but I recommend a lightweight setup so your VM's don't drain your resources like 30 user accounts is doing. A lot of people recommend Linux. I hate Linux, but that is a viable option for VM stealth, especially if you torrenting skills aren't up to date.

Using virtual machines is a way simpler stealth technique than having tons of user accounts, but first you have to understand exactly what a VM is and how they work. A virtual machine is literally a computer within your computer.
Has anyone told you that you are just too damn smart! Bow down....