Really need Help MC011 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Really need Help MC011

I just got an account limitation for which i cant find a reason maybe you guys could help me figure it out and how to get back reinstated. Heres what I know

They are asking for
Drivers license
Credit card statement, utility bill or bank statement
Manufactures invoice

Basically this is my first stealth account I made the account with:
A Po box with street addressing

A tracfone for the phone number

24vc for new ip address

Name used was my brothers name

Paypal was verified with an ein for the LLC i made under my brothers name

Email was a new gmail account

Im using a new user account on a laptop and using ip burger to check my ipaddress every time i log in

Credit card was a walmart money card

And bank account was another account i had through PNC virtual wallet

I had bought an item on ebay with my paypal account and had it shipped to a different name but my same po box address could this had any affect?

Do new business paypal account and ebay accounts go through this restriction as to verify who you are?

The account it about a week old in which i sold 4 items of female lipgloss which my girlfriend ordered from a website and didnt want. they were brand new. I didnt think these were part of vero? Im not sure what to do now as im freaking out a little bit.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Really need Help MC011

Lip gloss and all other cosmetics are commonly counterfeited - really bad idea to start out with that type of product. MC011's usually result when you sell too much too quickly on a new account.

If your GF really ordered this stuff from a legit supplier, then you have the invoices you need to submit. Then it's just a matter of having documents created to match the stealth details.

Personally I've only received two mc011's out of about 25 accts I sell on, and I deserved it both times. Sold 100+ items in the first week both times.

I just move on to new accounts. Put good money before bad money, you know? The way I see it, it would be a waste of my time and resources to have identification "created" for a stealth account when I can just as easily start selling on another new account.

I'm curious.. why would you attach an EIN to a brand new account? It's always possible you'll be hit with a limitation like this so it's a better idea to wait until you know an account is going to do well before you attach a tax ID. You've wasted an EIN unless you're able to restore the account.

FYI, green dot cards are not recommended but since your problem is with Ebay, I guess paypal accepted yours.

I know my reply was all over the place but I hope you get something out of it. I'm sorry to hear this happened with you on your first account. Moving forward why don't you just buy an account from here? I don't get any incentives for referring people to the marketplace, I just believe it's soooo much easier. You know you're buying a solid account (for the most part at least. Check the sellers feedback before you buy because I have noticed some issues with account sellers). Plus you end up paying about the same as if you buy a tracfone + vanilla visa
Old 05-27-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Once you pass this(can take a couple months) the account will be super strong.
Old 05-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Lip gloss and all other cosmetics are commonly counterfeited - really bad idea to start out with that type of product. MC011's usually result when you sell too much too quickly on a new account.

If your GF really ordered this stuff from a legit supplier, then you have the invoices you need to submit. Then it's just a matter of having documents created to match the stealth details.

Personally I've only received two mc011's out of about 25 accts I sell on, and I deserved it both times. Sold 100+ items in the first week both times.

I just move on to new accounts. Put good money before bad money, you know? The way I see it, it would be a waste of my time and resources to have identification "created" for a stealth account when I can just as easily start selling on another new account.

I'm curious.. why would you attach an EIN to a brand new account? It's always possible you'll be hit with a limitation like this so it's a better idea to wait until you know an account is going to do well before you attach a tax ID. You've wasted an EIN unless you're able to restore the account.

FYI, green dot cards are not recommended but since your problem is with Ebay, I guess paypal accepted yours.

I know my reply was all over the place but I hope you get something out of it. I'm sorry to hear this happened with you on your first account. Moving forward why don't you just buy an account from here? I don't get any incentives for referring people to the marketplace, I just believe it's soooo much easier. You know you're buying a solid account (for the most part at least. Check the sellers feedback before you buy because I have noticed some issues with account sellers). Plus you end up paying about the same as if you buy a tracfone + vanilla visa
Ahh Thanks for the reply see I didn't know it was restricted however I do have the order confirmation and items for that part of the documentation now however I can get the drivers license but can I cross out the address and "sensitive" information. As far as the utility bill I can just make one too? The ein number was put in there to start the business account. On the stealth oil it said the sooner you start the business account the stronger the account may be. So that's why I got the ein to start. I believe I can pass this pretty easily as I have the info. but like I said am I able to cross out sensitive info like the address etc. or how do I go about the drivers license. Thanks for your quick response
Old 05-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Once you pass this(can take a couple months) the account will be super strong.
Why will it take a couple months to pass this ?
Old 05-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

No You submit fully legible documents.

Do not cross out trying to hide anything.

Old 05-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

^agreed, they would probably ask you to verify your address some other way if you submitted a redacted ID to them. Just have one "made" with the right address on it.

Attaching an EIN to Paypal on day 1 is no different than if you attached it on day 400. You build credibility on Paypal by smoothly processing all of your orders. They get a Tax ID from you because it's required by law, but it doesn't strengthen your account any. Since you can probably get this account back I guess it's not that big of a deal for you, but I never give an EIN to Paypal until I know the EBAY is going to do well.
Old 05-28-2016
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
^agreed, they would probably ask you to verify your address some other way if you submitted a redacted ID to them. Just have one "made" with the right address on it.

Attaching an EIN to Paypal on day 1 is no different than if you attached it on day 400. You build credibility on Paypal by smoothly processing all of your orders. They get a Tax ID from you because it's required by law, but it doesn't strengthen your account any. Since you can probably get this account back I guess it's not that big of a deal for you, but I never give an EIN to Paypal until I know the EBAY is going to do well.
Ahh perfect well how does one go about making one can anyone guide me I want it to look good so they don't question it
Old 05-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

It's against the rules to discuss it here I'm pretty sure, but it's not all that hard to get one. A simple google search will yield several "reputable" fabricators. They're also all over TOR, if you have the patience/knowledge to mess with that. I'd just use Google, because TOR sucks.
Old 05-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

The website - how legitimate is that?

Last edited by rsot; 05-28-2016 at 10:00 AM.
Old 05-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

^^ I think that would be the least of OP's concerns considering they have legitimate invoices from a legitimate supplier. Especially once you consider that the limitation is within Ebay and not Paypal.
Closed Thread