PAYONEER BARCLAYS for withdraw UK - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 08-09-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default PAYONEER BARCLAYS for withdraw UK

I am using 3 type of bank at my payoneer account:
1.First Century Bank (US)
2.Wirecard bank (DE)
3.Barclays bank (UK)

I use wirecard succesfully and first century bank had various results on different countries..

My question is anyone have idea will withdraw from UK Paypal to Payoneer BARCLAYS work (with mismatched stealth name)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 32%
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: PAYONEER BARCLAYS for withdraw UK

Might be ok for the first couple transactions, but in future if you are looking withdraw to Payoneer then better to having matching names
Old 08-09-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Matching names and also you will have problems when withdrawing to the UK / SEPA accounts as they have to be Corporate payment and Amazon / PayPal to them do not count.

I only received 1 payment to the UK account and had issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to vetus For This Useful Post:
Othmane (08-10-2016)
Old 08-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

UK paypal and UK payo works fine for me from the limited testing I've done
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
patojen (08-09-2016)
Old 08-09-2016
Banned

Longevity: 91%

Well unless that's changed very recently then I can't say it was fine, as I received an email about it from their payments team saying they would decline future payment IF they weren't from a corporate.
Old 08-09-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
their payments team saying they would decline future payment IF they weren't from a corporate.
Is that for barclays acc.? Some of payoneer accounts need huge amount to accept transfers like japanese bank accounts at payoneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
UK paypal and UK payo works fine for me from the limited testing I've done
Sounds good, were both same names or stealth different names sax4.
Old 08-09-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetus View Post
Well unless that's changed very recently then I can't say it was fine, as I received an email about it from their payments team saying they would decline future payment IF they weren't from a corporate.
Don't doubt it, my experience has been minimal, a payment here and there
Old 08-10-2016

Longevity: 48%

Pay-oneer doesn't accept mismatched names (That's a FACT) so it's not an option for stealth, only if the account with you real name hasn't been banned yet and don't have a withdrawal method, then you can use them. BUT when it comes to PayPal & Pay-oneer Always expect problems.

So, I wouldn't recommend going this road if planning to use any of the accounts mentioned (USD, EUR or GBP) for stealth accounts. (the USD one can't be even linked with PayPal ages now !!!) and ( the Barclays one when it's linked to PayPal it's name showing on PayPal is Payo-neer Not Barclays and considering the history of PayPal and Pay-oneer this would make it even worse because it's very clear that it's not a real bank account).

PS: I believe that for anyone can't open real a bank account for withdrawing from PayPal the best option is to consider one of the countries accepting CC withdrawals.

Wish you all the best of luck.

PS: to conclude Payoneer is the last service I would recommend, if not never.

Last edited by Othmane; 08-10-2016 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Your fact is wrong. I received an Amazon payment today into my Payoneer account of a different name, and have withdrawn without a hitch

You can often receive a payment once or two with mismatched names with no issues.

I have also received Paypal deposits from them (About £50 each) no problems either.

Of course, as i've mentioned before, if you want to use Payoneer long term then names will need to match etc.

Payoneer not great, but it's a godsend to many people around the world
The Following User Says Thank You to sax4 For This Useful Post:
entohouse (09-26-2016)
Old 08-10-2016

What I'm talking about is whether Payoneer is an option for running a stealth account or not. and if it was going to make it possible ONLY to make a few withdrawals, this means IT IS NOT AN OPTION. (in my opinion of course)

Because; Let's assume you have created a stealth PayPal and your withdrawal plan was using Payoneer, the first 3 maybe 5 payments would go through but when Payoneer finds out and block you from receiving more payments in a different name. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS CASE !? Hah !? This would mean a Waist of time, wouldn't it?!

So, what I'm recommending is to have a solid plan from the beginning and using Payoneer as the main withdrawal method doesn't seem to be a solid one! is it?

PS: This is my personal opinion and based on my Personal experience (I have been dealing with Payoneer since 2009 even before they had any of the receiving account [USD, EUR & GBP] they used to be accepting payments from their partners only. and I'm still successfully running accounts with Their US payment service because It was linked years ago to PayPal before the problem took place, but now things has changed.)

Quote:
Your fact is wrong. I received an Amazon payment today into my Payoneer account of a different name, and have withdrawn without a hitch

You can often receive a payment once or two with mismatched names with no issues.

I have also received Paypal deposits from them (About £50 each) no problems either.

Of course, as i've mentioned before, if you want to use Payoneer long term then names will need to match etc.

Payoneer not great, but it's a godsend to many people around the world

Last edited by Othmane; 08-10-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Old 08-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

You said that Amazon does not accept different names, that's wrong. You also said that Payoneer doesn't work with Paypal which is wrong also.

Payoneer works wonderfully with Amazon, especially if your details match up. It gives people in countries that usually cannot receive funds through Amazon the opportunity to sell. It's not cheap but what's the alternative for them?
Old 08-10-2016

I did not mention Amazon at all.

I was trying to reply to OP's question "My question is anyone have idea will withdraw from UK Paypal to Payoneer BARCLAYS work (with mismatched stealth name)"

And I believe I have provided a really clear answer which presents a FACT.

No, withdraw from UK Paypal to Payoneer BARCLAYS (with mismatched stealth name) Doesn't work. Because it won't last long enough.

But I thank you @sax4 for your valuable contribution.

Quote:
You said that Amazon does not accept different names, that's wrong. You also said that Payoneer doesn't work with Paypal which is wrong also.

Payoneer works wonderfully with Amazon, especially if your details match up. It gives people in countries that usually cannot receive funds through Amazon the opportunity to sell. It's not cheap but what's the alternative for them?
Old 08-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Yes, but when you say "Payoneer does not accept mismatched names" it's a sweeping statement.

Also, Payoneer works for Paypal, but perhaps not very well

NP
Old 08-10-2016

Yes, "Payoneer does not accept mismatched names" it is not true in the absolute meaning, but for the long run and as the OP asked it's true. And a road that we previously know that it would cause problems in the future, should be avoided in first place.

Thank you again for your spirit @sax4

Last edited by Othmane; 08-10-2016 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2016

Longevity: 44%

I have access to 20+ Payoneer accounts (barclays UK) - real people real names and i can open ebay/paypal stealth accounts using same names and if needed can even provide original ID documents like passports with only one exception they are not UK citizens, i dont think that would be an issue because many people live in UK from other nationalities. Proof of address can also be sourced. For me it is very difficult to get Actual Bank Accounts in UK , if I can use Payoneer Barclays to withdraw it will be a life saver !! so need your help on this please i have just joined the forum moments ago.
Old 09-19-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanhaf View Post
I have access to 20+ Payoneer accounts (barclays UK) - real people real names and i can open ebay/paypal stealth accounts using same names and if needed can even provide original ID documents like passports with only one exception they are not UK citizens, i dont think that would be an issue because many people live in UK from other nationalities. Proof of address can also be sourced. For me it is very difficult to get Actual Bank Accounts in UK , if I can use Payoneer Barclays to withdraw it will be a life saver !! so need your help on this please i have just joined the forum moments ago.
As long as there is no names mismatch, there is no reason why it shouldn't work. Go ahead and give it a try.