Using money from Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 04-12-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Using money from Stealth

Hi everyone

I've read stealth guide and read similar posts.
The problem I face is that I live in Hong Kong (Asia) and I have stealth accounts in USA/UK/Australia.

So far so good, but as I do not have any bank accounts in these countries, I cannot use the suggested method to withdraw my money.
Options to me is either spend it or send it to myself (and it's risky).
So the best way is to spend it.

2 questions, please help.
1. Will it raise up problem if I buy via eBay and ship items to Hong Kong? Will it be different if I buy in other websites (and pay via PayPal) and ship to Hong Kong?
2. Is there any prepaid gift visa card of high value that I can purchase and use? I have valid addresses in these countries.

Let me thank all of you for advices first, as I'm not in these countries I know little about it, much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Payoneer may be of value to you.

Global Payments, Payroll Services & Money Transfer | Payoneer

There are fees. Has a variety of uses however.

My other suggestion would be speaking to HSBC bank. They have options for international accounts. This would be a safer method, if you meet their customers' requirements.

What about addresses, phones for these countries?
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
invince (04-12-2013)
Old 04-12-2013
Threadstarter  

Thanks GB, I took a look at Payoneer and some posts in forum and that should be one way out for my USA accounts. Will be very useful for my USA accounts, and even my own account from Hong Kong!
I have addresses in these countries as I have relatives and friends, but for Stealth, all info are for verification only.

Still I want to know if there's answers on this question as my Stealth are not only from USA but in UK/Australia too.
1. Will it raise up problem if I buy via eBay and ship items to Hong Kong? Will it be different if I buy in other websites (and pay via PayPal) and ship to Hong Kong?

Thanks!
Old 04-12-2013

Longevity: 69%

Off ebay paypal purchases shipped to a different address could likely flag the account as most retailers compare and share the shipped to info with paypal.

You could try a mail forwarding service in the states, but that could get costly with monthly costs + more expensive international shipping rates.

Last edited by Mr. Invisible; 04-12-2013 at 04:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Invisible For This Useful Post:
invince (04-13-2013)
Old 04-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Definitely worth looking into mail forwarding services to keep risky in Paypal's eyes to a minimum.

When you say prepaid card of high value - what is YOUR definition of high value invince?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
invince (04-13-2013)
Old 04-13-2013
Threadstarter  

Will look at mail forwarding service, I actually have a US address from these service so it should be okay.
High value, I think at least 500US each, as there is cost associated as Im in another country, like shipping etc...
Old 04-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by invince View Post
Still I want to know if there's answers on this question as my Stealth are not only from USA but in UK/Australia too.
1. Will it raise up problem if I buy via eBay and ship items to Hong Kong? Will it be different if I buy in other websites (and pay via PayPal) and ship to Hong Kong? Thanks!
High chances of being flagged with ebay transactions. Consider your buyers' protection for starters.

Is your home address in Hong Kong already associated with a suspended account?

Not sure of your specifics about the gift card? Is it for cashing out? Have you the needed ID for any suitable USA card?

Old 04-13-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by invince View Post
Will look at mail forwarding service, I actually have a US address from these service so it should be okay.
High value, I think at least 500US each, as there is cost associated as Im in another country, like shipping etc...
Possible speak to sellers here about high-loaded VCCs.
Old 08-29-2016

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Using money from Stealth

Hi Invince,

Have you found any method to withdraw money from those countries? Did you try to buy bitcoins? I'm from Hong Kong too. HK account suspended & looking for stealth.
Old 08-29-2016

Longevity: 78%

Off the top of my head, I believe the HSBC requirements for an international account is ~$200,000 USD.

If you don't have that kind of money, I genuinely believe the best solution for you would be to take a vacation to America, get a mailbox with mail forwarding to HK, and open accounts at all the banks that will let you do so.

If you do chose to start sending yourself money, my advice is to go as slow as possible. The only time I've seen people get hurt by sending $ to themselves is when they withdraw funds too quickly. When I send money to myself, I wait at least 3 weeks before withdrawing they money. This way you don't set off any alarms from Buyer Protection.
Old 09-05-2016

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omgoozle View Post
Off the top of my head, I believe the HSBC requirements for an international account is ~$200,000 USD.
I will check HSBC Hong Kong for that.

Quote:
If you don't have that kind of money, I genuinely believe the best solution for you would be to take a vacation to America, get a mailbox with mail forwarding to HK, and open accounts at all the banks that will let you do so.

Thanks Omgoozle. Do you mean I can open bank accounts in some banks of America when I got a mailbox there?

Quote:
If you do chose to start sending yourself money, my advice is to go as slow as possible. The only time I've seen people get hurt by sending $ to themselves is when they withdraw funds too quickly. When I send money to myself, I wait at least 3 weeks before withdrawing they money. This way you don't set off any alarms from Buyer Protection.

I think this advice is for withdrawing money from PP to bank account, right?
Old 09-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
I genuinely believe the best solution for you would be to take a vacation to America, get a mailbox with mail forwarding to HK, and open accounts at all the banks that will let you do so.
Be warned though, banks have very strict and different policies for foreigners. As a start, you can only open and close bank account in person. This is only good if you have solid paypal accounts and not burner accounts.
Old 09-12-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 81%

You're better off attaching a "withdraw to card" PayPal to the Ebays rather than traversing the globe opening up bank accounts
Old 09-15-2016

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
You're better off attaching a "withdraw to card" PayPal to the Ebays rather than traversing the globe opening up bank accounts
Not possible for US accounts.

Quote:
Thanks Omgoozle. Do you mean I can open bank accounts in some banks of America when I got a mailbox there?
Thats exactly what I mean. Do your research before coming though. You can also get yourself an acceptance letter from a local college. This way you can apply for student accounts with those banks without having a student visa/ID.
Old 09-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Not possible for US accounts.

Thats exactly what I mean. Do your research before coming though. You can also get yourself an acceptance letter from a local college. This way you can apply for student accounts with those banks without having a student visa/ID.
?

You don't have to add a US Paypal to run a US Ebay