verowatch - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Re: verowatch

honnestly, i was afraid. i didn"t want them to close my PayPal account. And my account is not very "safe".
I doubt they would have contacted Interpol or even police but i didn' want to be afraid each time i received my letters in my letter box
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-08-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciboulette0612 View Post
honnestly, i was afraid. i didn"t want them to close my PayPal account. And my account is not very "safe".
I doubt they would have contacted Interpol or even police but i didn' want to be afraid each time i received my letters in my letter box
It seems you are very preoccupied here in spite of adequate support. You might want to rethink your market or your approach. Thicker skin needed
Old 08-09-2018

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It seems you are very preoccupied here in spite of adequate support. You might want to rethink your market or your approach. Thicker skin needed
Doing sales online requires very thick skin, cold mind and steel nerves. If someone aggressively asks you for the money online - you need to study it very carefully, without emotions and panic. Only after a very careful investigation, any decisions can be made.

And, if charges are real, still the possibility of an actual payment are pretty low, as in most cases they do not have resources to force you to pay, most they can do - to scare you with tons of letters. I had many situations where threats mentioning losses of 10k and more were just threats, as they are too low to spend money on lawyers to reclaim them.

In your situation - they do not give important info about themselves, account is stealth, so basically they will not do anything.
Old 08-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Get real.

For starters, the OP is more than likely translating English to French.

Not only are there the Vero communications but also the posts here.

Just because you deal with many issues with an ugh or ha, back off with the preaching.

You sound blatantly rude and disrespectful.

Old 08-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 94%

well... sorry my english is very bad.
Old 08-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I would say near 50% of the vero take downs are ⊗⊗⊗⊗. Anyone can email them a copyright infringement report, they are required to act on it.Do you know how many ⊗⊗⊗⊗ amazon copyright claims are put in each day about photos? And amazon immediately kills the listing, the only solution is counter it, and they gotta get a court order or let you list it. Unfortunately, smart monopoly companies submit everything to ebay as trademark infringement, can't fight those :/
Old 08-14-2018

Longevity: 53%

There is a thing called "patent troll". Anyone can register something that is very similar that you are offering, and go to court / to ebay and make you suffer by removing you from AZ / ebay. That would be a legal and illegal at the same time. I had a friend who managed to register a trademark that was very alike some product, and as a result, he pushed real trademark owners from ebay.
Old 12-26-2018

Longevity: 34%

Quote:
Hello.
Does any of you have ever receive a mail from Verowatch ?

Here it is. i can't find any informations about this company. not sure it's a scam or not
Hi

We have just removed one listing from iOffer for copyright infringement, that being a criminal offence.

I can see from your feedback you have made many sales in the past and offering more of our other peoples copyrighted work too.

If you agree to pay our clients legal fees for our services, those being £395 pounds sterling, we will not proceed further with legal action, that being with the Police, Interpol and PayPal.

If you pay our clients costs, then we shall issue you with a 'Out of Court settlement' letter on condition you do not upload our various clients work again in the future.

We are only concerned with out clients work, not the other listings.

If you do not agree or reply, then we shall proceed and remove your account in full as well as report your details to PayPal, who will verify your true details, and also freeze your account pending an investigation as well as they report to law enforcement agencies worldwide as do we too.

This email is being tracked.

Please advise.

Verowatch Team

Intellectual Property Law Enforcement

United Kingdom - Monaco - Los Angeles - Netherlands

www.verowatch.com

What items were you selling that they had to make this a court case? This is really crap. I never knew up to this extent they would go.
Old 01-17-2019

Longevity: 30%

I had a problem with him too- NRG- Neil Richards he caused my paypal account to be closed and also my facebook account. He hides behind a po box number. He is very dangerous. What were you selling? can you contact me nic@slot32.co.uk merci
Old 02-01-2019

Longevity: 30%

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your
account.

Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use
Policy, your account will remain permanently limited.

The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion,
reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User
Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.

The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found at the following URL: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mp...ptableuse-full

Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to
an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds up to 180
days. For full details around the release of funds process, please refer
to our original email outlining details of the limitation.

If you have not yet done so, please remove any references to PayPal from
your website/auction site.
Old 02-19-2019

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Hello.
Does any of you have ever receive a mail from Verowatch ?

Here it is. i can't find any informations about this company. not sure it's a scam or not
Hi

We have just removed one listing from iOffer for copyright infringement, that being a criminal offence.

I can see from your feedback you have made many sales in the past and offering more of our other peoples copyrighted work too.

If you agree to pay our clients legal fees for our services, those being £395 pounds sterling, we will not proceed further with legal action, that being with the Police, Interpol and PayPal.

If you pay our clients costs, then we shall issue you with a 'Out of Court settlement' letter on condition you do not upload our various clients work again in the future.

We are only concerned with out clients work, not the other listings.

If you do not agree or reply, then we shall proceed and remove your account in full as well as report your details to PayPal, who will verify your true details, and also freeze your account pending an investigation as well as they report to law enforcement agencies worldwide as do we too.

This email is being tracked.

Please advise.

Verowatch Team

Intellectual Property Law Enforcement

United Kingdom - Monaco - Los Angeles - Netherlands

www.verowatch.com
here is his latest rant!-WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Nicholas Frank Picot

I see you are using a none blocked email address to harass us further, that being a breach of your Cease and Desist and harassment laws.

Neil has not completed the paperwork with West Yorkshire Police as he is very busy and not had chance as he is very rarely in the UK, upon return there is a large bundle of paperwork to hand to the Police, who require a wet signature before they can proceed.

Dee is the Chief Constable and Neil does not know her personally and neither has Neil claimed so, other than CC her in emails, but has met her and she is aware of you, despite what the email you received says as the officer investigating this case was put on the case by Dee herself. You again have fabricated another fact and believe it when there is no evidence to support what you have said in this email or to the Police, wasting their time further.

Your email below has been sent to the officer dealing with the matter as proof of further harassment.

We understand you have been writing to other people too, of which we have copies of all the letters, you need to stop harassing others.

You broke criminal law with copying a registered design and you continue breaking harassment laws, why you are persisting with your nonsense is baffling, every single person you contact, contacts us, as they want nothing to do with you, you are a laughing stock, not one person has a good word to say about you, not a single one.

As for telling the Police we accused you of stealing from charities, that is wrong, and you are wasting Police time by stating we have said that, we told you the profits from our design goes to various charities, and by attempting to steal the design by requesting how to make it on Magic Circle chat forums, then emailing us and facebook users, copies of the puzzle stating you copied it from the IPO website, is all the proof we need for a successful criminal prosecution as you have admitted what you have done. You have also threatened physical violence.

You made the above requests how to make, after your first puzzle was removed from eBay, you then proceeded to copy it exactly, with taunting emails, and claimed you could sell it in kit form, we also removed those from eBay too. We removed 4 listings in total, each is an individual offence with a possible ten year prison sentence and hefty fines, you published the IPO registration in the second listing, therefore that listing is proof you were aware you were breaking the law to attempt to sell Neil’s design in your other later date listings.

You continually muddle up factual data to suit yourself, when the timeline of events show you are a habitual liar, that tells so many lies you even contradict your own lies, as the detailed timeline clearly shows.

You need to stop harassing us and others, Nic and allow the Police to do their job. The only reason we have published details is to prove to others what you are like after your scattergun approach at harassing Neil which include creating new email addresss when blocked, creating ⊗⊗⊗⊗ facebook profiles when blocked, you seem embarrassed by your own actions, which are factual, we have not changed anything, however everything we have published is true, therefore not a criminal offense or slanderous but a factual log of your actions, all the data was published by you and visible online, so we have not breached any data laws either as your previous emails suggest we did. And while you attempt to delete some of the data, we have screen capture and HTML backups as evidence.

You continue slandering Neil with false information including that to the Police below that is not true, it is slanderous and wastes Police time.

Your new email address has been blocked, however I am sure you will persist in attempting to contact us, all of which will be added to the Police file to show your behaviour has escalated and how you ignore not only intellectual property law, but criminal law.

As for hiding behind a PO Box, that is not true, you know it is not true, we move offices so often when expanding that we use a PO Box for continuity, and also when a criminal such as yourself state on facebook in a public forum quote that if you knew our real address, you would pay us a visit to quote ‘give him (Neil) a taste of his own medicine’, shows another good reason to use the PO Box to protect our staff from unstable people just like you.

We remove over five million listings a year from eBay alone, and only twice have we been harassed in such a manner in over 20 years, and both times it was you! You threatened our client Derren Brown with legal action and abusive emails a number of years ago, your twitter account shows you threaten companies all the time, viewing your twitter account is hilarious, you threaten all the time, but not a single retweet or like of any, you also slander the magic circle, a whole magic circle club, ridiculed Paul Daniels when he had an accident, and you have retweeted newspaper revelations of magic tricks and our investigations shown you have harassed other members of the circle in the past.

For the record, Neil is a resident of Monaco, not the UK, we have offices in the UK, Europe and USA.

You are a disgrace to the magic community Nicholas, stop pestering others about this incident, they are not interested and simply forwards us your communications, which are all added to the file, which will be updated when Neil is in the UK, and is able to provide a wet signature to the statements made last year.

Sincerely

Verowatch Team