Desperately need help! I've done everything right - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-16-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Exclamation Desperately need help! I've done everything right

Hi, I made an eBay account a month ago and tried listing my first item a week ago
I build up cookies, watched a few items and bid on multiple items probably at least 20 that I knew I was never going to win. I listed a camera (it was not an expensive camera) the camera goes for $45-$50. I after making the list I left it in my drafts for a 2-3 days and listed it after making some small changes.

I listed it around 11:00 am and got suspended a little after 4:30pm. I contacted eBay on Twitter they asked a few questions and reinstated my account. Today (2 days later) I got suspended again, I contacted eBay again and they said the first suspended was valid and they I'm now permanently suspended as I am a risk to eBay.

I called eBay same response, I tried using the Philippines phone numbers in the forum but none of them work.

I'm trying to figure out why did I get suspended? I know most of you guys are going to say to read the stealth guide you obviously doing something wrong, but I did a lot researching the forums before making the eBay account. I've been writing note since December of 2020.

I'm going to tell your exactly everything I did

1. Fresh clean residential up address (It's not a VPN)

2. A new computer from best buy (I know I didn't need a new computer but I was due for an upgrade.)
Brand new phone number from tracphone

3. build up cookies, placed bids, watched items, added items to cart but never purchased anything.

4. Installed windows 7 OS (may have not been needed but wanted to be careful

5. I did not put in any personal information when eBay asked it said skip until item sell.
6.listed item as a 7-day bid starting at $15 got around 30 views

7. I didn't not use my previous name when signing up I used my middle and last name.

8. I used an old address that I lived at as a kid I was 12 nobody used ebay in that house. I'm sure because my mom really didn't know how to use technology until after we moved.

9. I don't think this is the problem but the old house I lived at is just half a mile from where I stay now, but there's no way they could linked that as I started earlier I never gave eBay personal information like social number, ID or bank statements.

10. Never used logged into eBay on my phone all I only used the phone to receive text messages and call eBay only once which was today.

I honestly believe my name is blacklisted from eBay so any accounts similar to my name and are looked at carefully, it's a reach but I tried so many accounts and variations of my name until I decided to use my middle name.

I've been trying to get back on eBay since summer of 2019 and no luck

I don't want to say there's nothing I did wrong but I feel like since everything was brand spanking new there's was no way they could've linked me and just suspended based on suspicion, but I can't say I'm a 100% on that.

I'm not asking for your secrets I'm really asking for suggestions. I know you guys are gonna say im not telling the truth or leaving something out, I'm telling you that every single thing I did leading up to my suspension.

Yes I read the stealth guide over and over and over again
I'm desperate to get back on eBay, I should just give up but it's not in me to give up and I could make so much more money reselling if I had eBay.

The only places I can sell is mercari and local, not having eBay is really limiting the amount of money I can make because things that you can sell on eBay just do not sell on mercari. These are not high end items they would fly on mercari the market for the items im selling is on eBay.

Thank you for reading I am looking forward to everyone's responses

Last edited by thedepartedvertigo; 08-16-2021 at 07:21 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Desperately need help! I've done everything right

First off never start with the words "Ive done everything right". Obviously you did not or the account would not have been suspended.
As for why it happened? The first thing that comes wot mind is the item you listed. Your first few items need to be low risk/low value items. That camera you listed was neither of those.
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureness View Post
I don't know why people making this very complicated. There's no special method of creating the accounts.
Just remember one thing - EVERYTHING SHOULD BE REAL. Real Identity, No virtual phone numbers, No VPNs, No cloaking of browsers fingerprint, etc.
Everything is real
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by slokor View Post
First off never start with the words "Ive done everything right". Obviously you did not or the account would not have been suspended.
As for why it happened? The first thing that comes wot mind is the item you listed. Your first few items need to be low-risk/low-value items. That camera you listed was neither of those.
It is low value this is the camera that was listed https://www.bestbuy.com/site/polaroi...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 08-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
It is not about the first item you listed. I even sell nitendo and sony consoles in brand new accounts and i never suspended. It's all about how you setup the accounts.
Interesting take - while I wouldnt list an electronic hot ticket item as a first sale, good for you that it works well
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Is using another variation of my middle name going to work?

Do virtual mailboxes work (it's not really virtual you can actually go pick up the mail)

Also how far should my IP and mailbox be from the address that was banned, I assume it would look suspicious that there's another person with my name with within a 25-mile radius and that address is 25 miles away from the Ip.

If eBay asks for ID and my ID has my current banned address could I blur it out? I hope I won't have to submit ID but if eBay gets suspicious or I messed up somewhere they would probably ask. I prefer not to get creative it's not that serious.

Sorry if I'm overthinking everything
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It is not about the first item you listed. I even sell nitendo and sony consoles in brand new accounts and i never suspended. It's all about how you setup the accounts.
I can't think of another way to setup the account, isn't generating cookies, placing bids, acting like a buyer, and listing slow what people and the forums said to do. Should I get straight to making a seller account? I really can't think of another way to setup, people get suspended for listing books.

I really hate that this account got suspended because I felt like the chances of me being linked were so small. I'm starting to think that me clicking skip until item sells could've been part of the problem. A normal person would've probably filled that our first before listing. I'm trying not to act like I know everything cause I don't 😂

I don't know this is driving me crazy it's like trying to crack a code
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Bump bump bump
Old 08-17-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedepartedvertigo View Post
I can't think of another way to setup the account, isn't generating cookies, placing bids, acting like a buyer, and listing slow what people and the forums said to do. Should I get straight to making a seller account? I really can't think of another way to setup, people get suspended for listing books.

I really hate that this account got suspended because I felt like the chances of me being linked were so small. I'm starting to think that me clicking skip until item sells could've been part of the problem. A normal person would've probably filled that our first before listing. I'm trying not to act like I know everything cause I don't 😂

I don't know this is driving me crazy it's like trying to crack a code
your mistake is not in your setup but because you think too much. ebay suspensions for new accounts are mostly random so that your setup needs an additional feature in order to work

you need to open very many accounts and some of them will survive
Old 08-17-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay View Post
your mistake is not in your setup but because you think too much. ebay suspensions for new accounts are mostly random so that your setup needs an additional feature in order to work

you need to open very many accounts and some of them will survive
Without directly telling me what could be the feature? Can I get a hint?
Old 08-17-2021

Activity: 88%
Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedepartedvertigo View Post
Without directly telling me what could be the feature? Can I get a hint?
I wrote it already , you need to open very many accounts

you will never get back to ebay if you make one attempt because they suspend randomly and most of your setup features are useless most of the time