Type of eBay Suspensions Forum - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 12-24-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 100%
Default Type of eBay Suspensions Forum

There are many ways to become suspended in eBay. You could be hit by VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay or whatever else eBay comes up with. In order to beat these types of suspensions and avoid them in the future, we need to discuss them. This forum is dedicated specific kinds of eBay suspensions. If you have any questions or tips related to a specific suspension, this is the forum for it.

Good luck!

Old 12-24-2007

Longevity: 95%

OK, How about VERO Items..
I have been able to "slip in" a couple Vero items here and there over the Holidays... Heres How:
1.) Example -but NOT what I am using....
a.) IF I am selling a Gucci watch
b.) I list it as GUCCE watch designer brand
OR a GUCCY watch Designer New in Box
or a Guuci watch designer New in box
or a Guccii watch Brand new in box
or a Guccci watch new in box
** The Spelling will cause thw watch dogs to miss it...
NOW- in order to be picked up in the category + a search-- you MUST choose the Jewelry/watches/wristwatches category-- then in the drop down-
item specifics---choose brand--Gucci
(It will show up in the search)--
**Another trick-- if its a Gucci Watch--
My Gallery photo maybe a plastic Rose--then when they click- they will see the beautiful gucci watch next to the plastic rose sitting on the table-the rose was merely a prop...
The photos will throw off the Vero team browsing the pics...
**ANother trick--- place the item in another closely related category, use a diff photo, but Spell it correctly..
i.e. GUCCI watch New in box (must have a 10 fb acct for this(-but the watch dogs quickly scanning the 1000's of listings will see a pic of a rose petal --think this guys bolts are loose... leave it alone
list in the category of jewelry/watch accessoriess-NOT watches...
**ANother thing that worked 2 weeks ago--place the item in the correct category..
Then, after it Posts---go back and edit the listing--correct your Guccy to Gucci
**ANother Verbage trick--LEAVE a SPACE...
Example: NOT GUCCI,,, but GUCC I or G UCCI or GUC CI
You get the idea.. BUT, its not like it used to be a year ago- where we could list 20-30 at a time.... I',m trying 1-2 /per acct--and only on 3 accts/time..
Otherwise- they"ll shut you down + you're out of business...
Hope this helps! BTW---read between the Lines + apply this to YOUR items..
Old 03-01-2008

Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post
OK, How about VERO Items..
I have been able to "slip in" a couple Vero items here and there over the Holidays... Heres How:
1.) Example -but NOT what I am using....
a.) IF I am selling a Gucci watch
b.) I list it as GUCCE watch designer brand
OR a GUCCY watch Designer New in Box
or a Guuci watch designer New in box
or a Guccii watch Brand new in box
or a Guccci watch new in box
** The Spelling will cause thw watch dogs to miss it...
NOW- in order to be picked up in the category + a search-- you MUST choose the Jewelry/watches/wristwatches category-- then in the drop down-
item specifics---choose brand--Gucci
(It will show up in the search)--
**Another trick-- if its a Gucci Watch--
My Gallery photo maybe a plastic Rose--then when they click- they will see the beautiful gucci watch next to the plastic rose sitting on the table-the rose was merely a prop...
The photos will throw off the Vero team browsing the pics...
**ANother trick--- place the item in another closely related category, use a diff photo, but Spell it correctly..
i.e. GUCCI watch New in box (must have a 10 fb acct for this(-but the watch dogs quickly scanning the 1000's of listings will see a pic of a rose petal --think this guys bolts are loose... leave it alone
list in the category of jewelry/watch accessoriess-NOT watches...
**ANother thing that worked 2 weeks ago--place the item in the correct category..
Then, after it Posts---go back and edit the listing--correct your Guccy to Gucci
**ANother Verbage trick--LEAVE a SPACE...
Example: NOT GUCCI,,, but GUCC I or G UCCI or GUC CI
You get the idea.. BUT, its not like it used to be a year ago- where we could list 20-30 at a time.... I',m trying 1-2 /per acct--and only on 3 accts/time..
Otherwise- they"ll shut you down + you're out of business...
Hope this helps! BTW---read between the Lines + apply this to YOUR items..
I just listed an Louis Vuitton wallet as "LV wallet" and got suspended tonight for at least 7 days. I want to appeal, but it requires a government ID. How do you guys get around this?
Old 03-02-2008

Longevity: 94%

Modee: The abuse suspension is a catch all for ebay to use if they suspect a fraudulent account. There are many reasons which you would get flagged for this--ebayhateluv details them in one of the other forums but one reason is setting buyer requirements--I cancelled a bid from a buyer in another country then changed the buyer requirements and within an hour got suspended. But ebay has you tagged from the start and are just waiting for one slip up and they get you. Of course I was proxying through AOL which I think is a big problem with ebay--they know many of us here use AOL to mask our IP.
Old 04-04-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Well, it is better to avoid selling VERO, there are many better selling legal products to choose from, they can have higher profit margin, and give seller the peace of mind.
Old 04-21-2008

Longevity: 92%

Might i add the digital item policy suspension.

MC005 eBay Registration Suspended: Miscategorization of Digitally Delivered Goods

Dear XXXXX(XXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com),

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended indefinitely for violating eBay's Miscategorization of Digitally Delivered Goods policy.

To ensure that members can find what they're looking for quickly and easily, items need to be listed in the appropriate category. Sellers need to choose the category that most accurately describes their item.

Please note that digitally delivered items must be listed using the ad format in the Everything Else>Information Products category only.

For more information on the eBay policy, please visit:

Categorization of Listings

Please review the eBay Listing Policies and User Agreement at the following locations:

Knowing the Rules for Sellers

Your User Agreement

We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety
Old 04-21-2008

Does anyone know about the 30 day suspended for buying 1c 1p feeddback whats require to get reinstated . Dont know if I should just abandon ship.
Old 04-22-2008

Wait 30 days and then you have to fax them your personal info from what I've read on here. Not completely sure tho.