how to reinstate? please help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 08-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Exclamation how to reinstate? please help!

same problem here. I created accounts. Like 7 with different names. I wasn't aware about it before. Thanks to this forum and internet surfing, I knew about this forum.

Anyway, I have 3 linked accounts. Apparently other accounts were linked due to same IP address was used to log in.

My account got suspended because the buyers are asking for refunds even though the items are on the way already.

I was suspended due to slow shipping score and also some buyers had filed complains via paypal.

I sold an authentic electronic item; Showed the receipt online picture using photobucket.com

There was even a customer from paypal that got away with my money even though the ite was returned with damaged.

What I wanted to know is I will be able to reinstate my account because, 1st the account that I used limited me from selling. Then I already finished all the transactions on the 1st account. But then, the 2nd account got linked due to I was buying items using that 2nd account and then selling items as well.

My account was basically linked because of the IP address, paypal address and the card that I used for identification verification.

I'm still quite new with the processing of this tracking etc. I already told ebay many times that I have sent a genuine product and I am selling a genuine product. But the thing is due to item was very popular, it is always being sold a lot. The problem is, I called ebay and they said I can no longer be reinstated due to poor ratings from feedback and as well as due to problems that was cause by my buyers. please help What should I do? I created a new ebay account, but apparently I am scared to use it to sell on ebay because I am worried that I might get detected again and get account suspension. Having an ebay account and being able to sell right now is really big help for me since I lost my main job and I use ebay as part time for now.

Thanks for the answers in advance

Last edited by TGMT²; 08-21-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: USE Standard font
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-21-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%

It sounds as though all your accounts are linked. You will not get reinstated. Ebay really doesn't like it when members are suspended and move on to another selling account. You need to get the stealth guide and it will walk you through every step. I wouldn't mess with the other account. From what you have said, it is linked also. It is just a matter of time. Get the guide and start fresh