Phone call from Ebay 10 months after suspension to meet them and voice grievances - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk

Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk VeRO, Seller Non Performance, Trademark misuse, 7-Day Suspension, MC999, New Account Limitations, Non-Payment, Abusing eBay and Whatever else eBay comes up with.

Old 05-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Phone call from Ebay 10 months after suspension to meet them and voice grievances

My Ebay gold powerseller account was suspended August last year because of poor performance. Prior to that I was given the opportunity then to provide evidence of my attempts resolve issues and problems for transactions that resulted in negative feedback. Some of the problems happened a long time back. The PC that had records of our correspondence with our unhappy customer crashed resulting in the lost of all the data. In the end, Ebay suspended the account and that was the end of it.

About 2 weeks ago, i received a telephone call from a staff of Ebay International inviting me to meet with them to voice my grievances. They gave me a few dates to choose from but unfortunately i had overseas travel plans and cannot attend the meeting. the conversation ended with them saying that they will contact me again soon to arrange a meeting.

Has anyone here encountered a similar situation and actually met up with Ebay? Is there a possibility that by attending the meeting my Ebay account be reinstated? Since Ebay rarely reinstate suspended account would i be wasting my time to meet up with them?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

That doesn't sound like eBay.
Old 05-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

definitely not !, probably some Nigerian scammer
Old 05-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 92%

Yes, i too find it strange....in the past prior to being suspended i did get calls from Ebay. They were from the person allocated to me under the power seller program. The calls then did not display an incoming call number probably due to it being made through an internet phone. This call was different, it was made from a local phone number which i recorded down. I have tried calling the number the last 2 days but no one answered the phone. Well, they said they will be in touch again and i will see what they want. Will keep this forum updated on the outcome.