PayPal issue - please provide more information. please withdraw money on our classic - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-08-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default PayPal issue - please provide more information. please withdraw money on our classic

I've been using this account for roughly 2.5-3 months, no issues, cleared the 72h withdrawal barrier, no payment holds etc. Money cleared out no problem , waited each time for it to clear before requesting the next chunk. I never withdrew too much at one time, always left a reserve and always used a Dedicated IP, all in all I though I was doing it right. I'm close to the EU limits so have fired off ID etc but should still be able to do everything except close the account.

Tried to withdraw Sunday/Monday and got the following message "please provide more information. please withdraw money on our classic site instead" tried it on the classic site and it just refreshes the screen and nothing happens.

So I used the PayPal message option to get in touch and they've left me with this message overnight
"Dear *******,
Thank you for contacting PayPal.
To withdraw money from your PayPal, kindly contact us over the phone due to security where we can make an adjustment in your Paypal account.
Please call us on 0800 358 7911 (freephone from the UK. Rates from overseas landlines and mobiles may vary). We're open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Saturday and from 9am to 9pm on Sunday. If you're calling from outside the UK, call 00353 1 436 9004 (international call charges may apply).
Thank you for your time.
Yours sincerely,
Yours sincerely,
Jocelyn
PayPal "

Now ideally I don't want to have to phone them, it'd require purchasing a new burner etc plus I've heard of the manual review they do when you call, has anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-08-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: PayPal issue - please provide more information. please withdraw money on our clas

Just give them a call.

Have you stealth details at hand, act normal and you will be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
bgextracts (03-08-2017)
Old 03-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: PayPal issue - please provide more information. please withdraw money on our clas

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Just give them a call.

Have you stealth details at hand, act normal and you will be fine.

Thanks, would have ideally liked to avoid calling them, but if needs must, would you recommend using a fresh number or calling them from a withheld number? Or is that simply throwing up more red flags.
Old 03-08-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

Ideally call from the number on the account.

If not, I've never had issues with withholding my number.

You sure youve not just hit the eu limit so can't withdraw until docs are reviewed?
Old 03-08-2017
Threadstarter  

It's a possibility, as the documents are in for review, but in the resolution centre it suggests that I should be able to do everything except close the account, I've also not hit the limit yet, just got close enough that they request information. Also i'd have thought that the PayPal representative would have suggested that in the reply to me?

Calling from the number used to set it up would be idea, but unfortunately not an option. I'll call from a withheld number later this morning and see how I get on.
Old 03-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Strange, jumped on the phone to PayPal after trying numerous times throughout the day to withdraw, wanted to get the exact terminology from the error message to pass along so tried to withdraw while on the phone. It went straight through no problem at all. I think anyone else coming across this, the answer is patience it sorted itself after 72 hours.
Old 03-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Sorry for the double post, I've been on enough forums over the years to know that its usually frowned upon, but this update could do with another post.

Funds withdrew and cleared no problem at all from the above post, tried to withdraw 100 today, 16 hours since the email to say that the withdrawal was good. (funds have built up while not being able to withdraw, so this amount is only 25% of what's available in the account, plenty left in there to keep them happy) Got the same error message when withdrawing as before, now I know the issue isn't the account per say, I've passed the EU limits check, accounts in good standing, PayPal are releasing funds automatically but i'm adding the tracking information to them anyway just to keep in the good books. Yet i'm still struggling to withdraw? Has anyone else had any experience of this? If so do you have advice, i'm at a dead end of choices.

Just to throw what I've done out there:
. New browser
. New device, same IP
. Cleared cookies (last resort I tried)
. Phone PayPal
. Messaged PayPal

Thanks folks
Old 03-11-2017

Longevity: 43%

Guys, im looking to make my first stealth account, is it difficult to verify for eu limits and any other limits or is there always a way to get it done...? when they ask for documents wht can be done?
Old 03-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

I had this recently and after a few withdrawals it just disappeared
Old 03-13-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyyy View Post
Guys, im looking to make my first stealth account, is it difficult to verify for eu limits and any other limits or is there always a way to get it done...? when they ask for documents wht can be done?
If they ask for documents, you can speak to upper-level people here for guidance...if you think about it
Old 09-08-2018

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
If they ask for documents, you can speak to upper-level people here for guidance...if you think about it
I receive an error when I try to PM you saying 'you have to have at lease 10 posts'.

My issue is this: paypal has limited my accout severely. Has asked me to upload a bank statement. I have two bank accounts setup within paypal. which bank account statement should I upload? should I upload it at all?
Old 09-08-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady View Post
I receive an error when I try to PM you saying 'you have to have at lease 10 posts'.

My issue is this: paypal has limited my accout severely. Has asked me to upload a bank statement. I have two bank accounts setup within paypal. which bank account statement should I upload? should I upload it at all?
Is this a stealth account? Info on the bank statement shall match info stored in PayPal account...
Are both bank accounts attached to the same PayPal?
Old 09-08-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Is this a stealth account? Info on the bank statement shall match info stored in PayPal account...
Are both bank accounts attached to the same PayPal?
Not a stealth account and yes the info on both linked bank accounts match the paypal account.

The instructions for uploading the statement was talking about a bank account, as opposed to (two) bank accounts. So, I'm assuming they want a bank statement for one of the linked accounts. Which one, I don't know.

Last edited by Brady; 09-08-2018 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-09-2018

hello friend are u sent documents for them ??
Old 09-09-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady View Post

Welcome to the forum. You'd find useful information to run your accounts here.

You haven't given us sufficient information as regards the reason why your account may have been limited.
E.g., Are you selling phakes, do you have several chargebacks against you, do your details match a previously limited account...?
We would need more information as regards why your account is limited.

As it is not a stealth account, you should supply the information requested. Any of both bank statements should do but the one you last withdrew to would be my preference.

Be prepared for the worse. Irrespective of your compliance, they might still call a black hearse for your account. Start thinking one step ahead: stealth
I suggest you start with this Stealth Book.

You can also search the forum for more information. If you find the forum search too daunting, try using this:

HTML Code:
site: aspkin.com  your search phrase here
On google search.

Last edited by Pandoras_box; 09-09-2018 at 02:40 AM.
Old 09-09-2018

Longevity: 33%

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if it's normal but I've been asked for an ID and proof of Address on paypal which is all good as I provided them with the correct documents but it's been 1 week and there's just more money coming into the account and still no reply back from them. Would be great if anyone could advice me on this and tell me about there experience about whether it should be taking this long or not.