How i now manage 20 accounts with ease :) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 03-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default How i now manage 20 accounts with ease :)

Initially trying to manage multiple stealth was hell, all the logging in and out was driving me insane, but finally i have got a decent system

What i have found is that if you are using multiple accounts dont worry so much about signing in and out of all the accounts all the time, what you should be aiming for is a way to centrally manage all of your stealth accounts but primarily just using one main account to do it all. (Dont worry this wont link any of them)

Currently I use the royal mail ebay click and collect feature, i can add in all my ebay accounts then centrally manage all my postage, so all my sales i can print from one place rather than having to log in and out of all the accounts when i need to print orders, update tracking etc, again no linking going on as all ebay see is royal mails servers.

Then for messages, you can either use a program called reply manager which will put all your ebay messages into one account to manage and reply to without any linking problems, or you can add all the email accounts to your phone and get them to come into one box with Gmail etc. Replymanager also allows you to deal with returns, any kind of claims or disputes etc too.

So the only time i ever log into my accounts manually is just to initially list my items, the rest i manage centrally.

Its totally transformed how i manage my sales, before it was really difficult trying to keep on top of it.

Now its easy!!

If anyone know how i can centrally list my items for sale too that would be great!, i tried inkfrog but their website is screwed you cant sign up.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mctaggart For This Useful Post:
adertipnip (03-24-2017), agent-x (03-24-2017), amikhno (04-08-2017), e2free (03-29-2017), elmo (04-21-2017), faridmokhtar (05-15-2017), oooSMOKYooo (04-29-2017), Play (03-24-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: How i now manage 20 accounts with ease :)

Thanks for sharing!, I didn't know reply manager allows you to handle disputes too as that was the only time I was logging into my accounts!

Instead of using Royal Mail - I use another shipping mangement tool that is integrated with a wide variety of couriers. That way it takes all your orders and you can use the most cost efficient shipping solution.

For listing items, I've used Inkfrog to list on multiple accounts at the same time, as well as update inventory/price on multiple accounts simultaneously. Now some have reported accounts getting linked on the forums, but I've not had a suspension for 2 years now (#StealthWorks) - so only time will tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (03-28-2017)
Old 03-24-2017

Longevity: 80%

Nicely done.

Will give ReplyManager a shot
Old 03-24-2017

@mctaggart

A little confused about the pricing structure. Could you perhaps simplify it for me would save some time

Standard

£17 GBP
Billed Monthly

per month per user *
* minimum 3 users

Up to 3 channels
Unlimited email channels

Does the above mean I need to minimum pay £51 (£17x3 users) a month as it says minimum 3 users?

Also what does up to 3 channels mean - I understand it says Amazon is one channel, eBay is another. I only do eBay will this allow me to have 50 eBay accounts as it is only one channel?

thanks in advance
Old 03-28-2017

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Instead of using Royal Mail - I use another shipping mangement tool that is integrated with a wide variety of couriers. That way it takes all your orders and you can use the most cost efficient shipping solution.
What is this tool called?
Old 03-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Interesting...

Quote:
For listing items, I've used Inkfrog to list on multiple accounts at the same time, as well as update inventory/price on multiple accounts simultaneously
I've never even looked into that aspect of my stealth operation... Do you have a link to some of the better threads on the forum? if not, I'll just go on a hardcore search journey
Old 03-29-2017

Longevity: 53%

I also am puzzled buy this pricing structure.. seems that as you need a minimum of 3 user accounts it is 51 quid a month... very steep for what it actually does...IMO
Old 04-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%

Yes you are correct with their pricing structure, I have actually complained about it to them as its totally mis selling their product in terms of cost. You think its £30 a month but its actually £100pm

I had been happily been using the replymanager program until my free stretch ran out and I went to upgrade to the monthly subscription.

Basically you have to have 3 user minimum account subscription, so in essence you have 3 users which can login (staff I guess) but this is total crap if you are a sole trader.

So you have to pay the monthly subscription 3 times! Which when you add VAT on works out as £99 a month.

Its so annoying its a really good application but at the moment I feel £100 a month is a rip off! You can get it down to £90 a month if you pay a year up front but that's over a £1000!

For the time being I am sticking with using my emails on my phone, but once my turn over increases it will be a no brainer purely because it reduces man hours when business picks up.
Old 04-04-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidukken View Post
Interesting...

I've never even looked into that aspect of my stealth operation... Do you have a link to some of the better threads on the forum? if not, I'll just go on a hardcore search journey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejita View Post
What is this tool called?
See this post - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...tml#post839745
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
Haidukken (04-17-2017)
Old 04-04-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctaggart View Post
Yes you are correct with their pricing structure, I have actually complained about it to them as its totally mis selling their product in terms of cost. You think its £30 a month but its actually £100pm

I had been happily been using the replymanager program until my free stretch ran out and I went to upgrade to the monthly subscription.

Basically you have to have 3 user minimum account subscription, so in essence you have 3 users which can login (staff I guess) but this is total crap if you are a sole trader.

So you have to pay the monthly subscription 3 times! Which when you add VAT on works out as £99 a month.

Its so annoying its a really good application but at the moment I feel £100 a month is a rip off! You can get it down to £90 a month if you pay a year up front but that's over a £1000!

For the time being I am sticking with using my emails on my phone, but once my turn over increases it will be a no brainer purely because it reduces man hours when business picks up.
It is pricey only worth it if youre running lots of accounts and making a few hundred pound profit a day, I then don't see £100 a month being too expensive for the convenience.

Excellent find never the less and thanks for sharing
Old 04-13-2017

Longevity: 40%

Are there any cheaper alternatives to Reply manager? I have 12 shops, use fluid on mac to keep them separate and easily access message window.
Old 04-21-2017

Longevity: 41%

Thanks for telling us how to make it easier managing several accounts.
Old 04-21-2017

Longevity: 65%

Awesome information!

I didn't know reply manager could do that
Old 04-23-2017

Longevity: 75%

I use Gmail for all my messages o all my accounts from one log in
It's also free

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to stevebills For This Useful Post:
oooSMOKYooo (04-29-2017)
Old 04-23-2017

Royal mail click and collect is for letters only
I would never send items with them it's so expensive
I only send iPhones special with them

Old 04-23-2017

I don't no why people need 20 or 50 eBay accounts
I can run 3 and still sell tons of stuff

Old 04-26-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Thanks for sharing!, I didn't know reply manager allows you to handle disputes too as that was the only time I was logging into my accounts!

For listing items, I've used Inkfrog to list on multiple accounts at the same time, as well as update inventory/price on multiple accounts simultaneously. Now some have reported accounts getting linked on the forums, but I've not had a suspension for 2 years now (#StealthWorks) - so only time will tell.
How exactly does it work to run multiple EB accounts through one inkfrog account? right now I have one account linked to it and thought I would need to log into a different computer user account and then into inkfrog with a second attached EB account. does inkfrog then commingle the messages, library inventory items, etc.? Is it difficult to keep things separate? I ask because I was going to have an employee do it but I want to make it as fool-proof as possible. Thanks!
Old 04-29-2017

Longevity: 74%

If anyone know how i can centrally list my items for sale too that would be great!, i tried inkfrog but their website is screwed you cant sign up.[/QUOTE]

You can try pushauction, i havn't tried it myself but other have with success : )
disscussion here
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-to...s-inkfrog.html

Im getting one of those win 10 tablets next week rather than using lappy all the time which also has dual android boot and tv out port, only £80 : )

BTW..How do you reply to Gmail messages without logging into ebay?, i always entice them out of ebay (depending on user) into gmail or log into ebay app on my phone to reply which is time consuming on busy periods. Anyone else with advice would be appreciated..