item late refunded person item turns up neg left - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-27-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default item late refunded person item turns up neg left

Item was late explained to the lady why then refunded her checked my feedback neg left saying item tunred up late

So shes got my item and the money plus left neg

can i get neg removed
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 69%
Default Re: item late refunded person item turns up neg left

I doubt eBay will remove it mate, Your best messaging her and being extremely nice, Let her know she is welcome to keep the Item and you have already refunded her and ask her kindly if she will revise her feedback (you will need to send her a feedback revision request) If you dont think she can be swayed then ask to return the item which is now legally yours as she has been refunded
Old 06-28-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

You can ask the buyer if she will remove it but its very unlikely.

It may well just be a waste of a feedback revision request

You can also try asking for it to be removed on chat but that is always a long shot
Old 06-28-2017

Longevity: 40%

If the buyer doesn't manually remove it, you can ask Ebay on live chat.
The representatives on chat don't have the power to remove feedback themselves, so will forward your request to the relavent department who will probably email you back.

I have had a negative removed from Ebay this way, but it was from a transaction where a buyer left a neg, opened a return request and never returned the item.
Old 06-29-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraenum View Post
If the buyer doesn't manually remove it, you can ask Ebay on live chat.
The representatives on chat don't have the power to remove feedback themselves, so will forward your request to the relavent department who will probably email you back.

I have had a negative removed from Ebay this way, but it was from a transaction where a buyer left a neg, opened a return request and never returned the item.
Thats kind what happned she opened a case of item not recieved ..Si i refunded her which closed the case ,..Then she says shes got it in her feedback
Old 07-01-2017

Longevity: 42%

If you have tracking number in hand just get on to life chat and they will remove for you
Old 07-01-2017

Longevity: 71%

Sadly, EB do not operate a 'fair mindset' evaluation when someone signs up for an account. Just the other day I had a customer complain that an item was smaller than she anticipated despite saying clearly twice in the listing what the size was. So I go ahead and refund without prompting, and don't ask for the item back.

10 minutes later they message me telling me I'm a liar and gave me a negative feedback for my troubles. Life is too short to worry about EB's 1% of idiot buyers.
Old 07-02-2017

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool customer View Post
Sadly, EB do not operate a 'fair mindset' evaluation when someone signs up for an account. Just the other day I had a customer complain that an item was smaller than she anticipated despite saying clearly twice in the listing what the size was. So I go ahead and refund without prompting, and don't ask for the item back.

10 minutes later they message me telling me I'm a liar and gave me a negative feedback for my troubles. Life is too short to worry about EB's 1% of idiot buyers.
Personally I thing the percentage of idiot buyers on ebay is a lot higher than 1% but maybe only 1% of the idiots have worked out how to leave negative feedback Lol.

Since you clearly stated the size of the item I would try for a feedback removal because the buyer knew the exact size of item before buying.
Old 07-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Iv asked her to return the item or remove feedback ,,she said she doesnt mind giving me a partial refund,,,, I said no i wont the whole thing back or remove feedback .,,..Looks like shes adamant she wants to leave the neg ,as she is now offing me all the money back,, which is 4.99 ....Iv noticed she selles second hand clothing and shes got a number of neg feedback her self ,,,, I think she maybe taking out her revenge on me for the neg shes recived from her buyers ,..BIETCH!!
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Can i insist she send me the item back and not accept a refund of the full price ?
Old 07-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

You are not in a position to insist on anything, as she has her refund, the goods and you cannot neg her.

the time to negotiate, is before a refund if at all possible...

anyway, she is unlikely to return the item at her own expense, so is it worth the postage for a 4.99 item?

I think you are most annoyed about the neg not the item.....but unless CS removes it, then there is nothing you can do about it...best to move on...or take cruel and unusual revenge on her and her descendants, whatever floats...
Old 07-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Iv tried to negotiate even offerd her money she said shw was going to remove it (on the phone) ...So if i go to CS and ak them to ask her to return the item shel refuse then they might cancel the item hopefully and might remove the feedback
Old 07-04-2017

Longevity: 55%

I've had experience explaining to the buyer that neg feedback hurts sellers so much. I also tell her that she can stand by what she believes what happened, but to change it to positive and say that the seller attempted to fix the problem etc etc etc

Better having that with positive than neg