suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 06-05-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Send a message via MSN to I NEED INFO
Default suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You make the paypal and ebay names match. Requests for ID come later,
not when you first start. Read this thread for some info
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...y-account.html

Any problems let me know
Had my account suspended 2 weeks ago for what was a genuine error and ebay will not reinstate my account. What makes it worse is that they have also lniked my husbands ebay account and blocked his account and also our business ebay account, they have stated they will not remove the blocks on the other 2 accounts until the original suspended account is resolved. After 5 appeals they have said no.

Has anyone tried ringing ebay? i have, you call the number and get routed to the phillipines and all they do is read off a script about how sorry they are and they know how you're feeling blah blah blah....... at first i thought ..awww that's nice but then after making the 10th call it becomes some what obvious there all singing off the same hymn sheet.

So after speaking to them they tell you not to worry and they will email the people who make the decisions in Dublin. When you ask for the direct number in Dublin you get told that they dont take phone calls lol. So they employ the people in the phillipines to take the flack and the people who actually take your account away hide behind their desk in Dublin like cowards.

What makes my story even worse is we had a business account aswell and were v.a.t. registered and this was linked to our paypal account. our livelyhood is in jeopardy and i dont know what to do. I have only joined the site today so all this is new to me and i'm hoping someone in the u.k. who might be able to offer me some advice on what to do.

I've read that even if i use a different name and address and bank details ebay some how have the software to track your ip address even when you use the new account so they then block this also. This is where i lose all hope as it seems they have everything cornered.

My question is this. Is there anyway i can set up a new account keeping my same name but using a different address and bank details? if this can be done would it be a waste of time because as soon as i log in to my new account from my home pc they would link it to a blocked account and ip address?

Can anyone help me?

Michelle
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I am sorry to hear what happended, Yes, I and all the forum members will help you and you WILL be up and running in no time...I was in your position a while back and now I back on.

Forget pleading with them, if they reinstate your account after youve submitted reinstatement forms, all well and good, but i still suggest back-up accounts regardless of that..

One thing - do you have an extremely unique product? One that no amount of new accounts will protect you from. Also is your product/s against ebays policies, if so you will need a rethink, as this will cause any new account to be pulled down eventually..pm me if its too sensitive with the reason you think they dumped you..

There are many variations what name and address you can set up again in. It can be your own name and different address or a variation of your name and address or a combination. its best to have an accessible address, so either amend your address so a letter would get to you and use different name or have you got a friend relatives address you can use. Alternatively for a business account a po box.

You need a different ip, from before, yes... The ip issue depends on your ISP, do you have a fixed/static or changing/dynamic ip? You can change your ip regardless..thats something you can do...

You need to read up on each query you have, its covered in depth on forum, and if you have remaining questions please ask..

Last edited by oompaloompa; 06-05-2009 at 06:46 AM.
Old 06-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Better than that, I NEED INFO has the problem resolved. Another win for the righteous.
Old 06-05-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

excellent, one soul saved at least...

funny thing is Ive actually had an accounts reinstated after a year of banishment, as I didnt even submit any appeals..totally ignored email..not interested, want to be quite contrary...
Old 06-05-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Glad to hear you got it resolved.

oompaloompa, same thing happened to me before. I got an email saying thank you for submitting to be reinstated, your account is now reinstated. lol