Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts - Page 5 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-04-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theintersect View Post
I feel like this is really good advice and Most people aren't aware of the systems in which we live,They live in the moment and most likely not get suspended cause they apart of the system and the ones who think they are stealthy or cocky get the suspensions.
Once the ban hammer hits, now you have to be aware of the system and blend in.

Kind of like covid19 pandemic, its a scam, and everyone is losing their freedom without even realizing it. Same goes for ebay , it has has a motive and knowing the motive is key.
The key is it wants actual people that are part of the system.

use no way as way, to have no limitation as limitation
My auntie passed away from covid-19 2 weeks ago. It's most definitely not a 'scam'. Stay home, save lives. Don't be a covi-idiot.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
My auntie passed away from covid-19 2 weeks ago. It's most definitely not a 'scam'. Stay home, save lives. Don't be a covi-idiot.
Condolences bud
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (05-04-2020)
Old 05-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%

been awhile since I've made an account, but it was pretty difficult 5 months ago still had some accounts work out

Last edited by 0nelove; 05-04-2020 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2020

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
The covid19 pandemic is a scam as for covid19 its definitely a strain of the corona virus so it's a real flu. For example they are find most people who die from it have 2-3 other health problems, did she have any other health problems?

Either way I'm sorry for your loss.
Old 05-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
So basically you're saying that anyone who doesn't heed the government's advice is an "cov-idiot".

My great Aunt also probably died with it a few weeks ago, but i'm not lecturing anyone with regard to how they live their lives during this epidemic.

Don't be an Asp-idiot
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Wrong.

If you're going to make insensitive posts at least try and get such a basic fact right.
Your a live example of the category of people I was previously talking about.
Congrats

Why make a statement with that keyboard ego but fail to type an explanation.

The 1% , the governments are moving behind the scenes .. Bill Gates is even involved heavily...

Besides the virus is a waste of time to talk about when I have accounts to create
But hopefully as you gain more experience on forums, its best to actually enlighten people instead of making a statement of rejection.
Old 05-04-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

My way was always to age them, and buy on them first for months. When stuff gets 'delivered' with tracking, you are real as a real person. I think some of the points given are taking it too far like social media presence.......stealth after all is not a real person, it cannot have all the same qualities....The points about the IP are true, real IP better. Real card good. Use your real zip, use an address from your own street, works.
robjobs (05-26-2023)
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
Exactly - do people seriously believe that Ebay policy is to suspend all new accounts?

For heavens sake people get a grip of yourself and face reality

Your accounts are getting suspended because you are not 'ordinary'

By that I mean the little tricks that you do to deceive Ebay trust and security have all been worked out

Everyone nowadays has some sort of social media presence - where is yours when you use a random generated name and address?

Every credit card can be tracked to its issuer

Every mobile connection can be tracked to the mast it transmits from

Every IP can be tracked to within a certain distance of your location

When Joe Soap creates an account trust and security can see that his connection is from the nearest mast to the address he has given

Or his IP comes from BT, Plusnet, Sky or any one of the other internet providers - not hidden behind a VPN.

They only have to Google his name and within 5 minutes they have his Facebook page, his twitter account and his instagram account- your random generated name has none of these

Does your random generated name appear on the voters roll?

Does your random generated name appear in a credit search?

If you name could not buy a phone on monthly credit why should Ebay believe you are genuine?

When Joe Soap creates an account he does not get suspended

When they suspend your account it is because something is not 'quite right' and so they give you an opportunity to convince them that you are good to go.

That's the so called 'first suspension'.

You failed to pass muster so now they are looking at you and giving you the opportunity to convince them you are real

Most fail at this stage

After that your account will be scutinised on a fairly regular basis until they are sure you are a good chap or chapess who will play by their rules and make them money

Meanwhile, boring old Joe Soap just keeps on selling
Very good post, the little things that people don't think matter, do in fact matter. Will make some changes myself.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
As I am sure you are aware there are companies on the net where you can see who has been registered at any UK address, now and in the past.

I know some people swear by random generated names and addresses with VPN and VCC and then they come here and say it is impossible to open new UK accounts

Think about it and then ask yourself would Ebay, Etsy et al not consider using these same companies as a 'first line of defence'?
There is a possibility that they do in fact check the electoral role or something similar, but if this was the case for all new accounts, all stealth accounts we make would be suspended as 95% of us are using randomly generated names and random address so it doesn't make sense that some accounts survive if they do in fact check.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
How far from the address you use to the mast that your mifi transmits from
I'm not sure which mobile provider you're using but I personally use Three and recently I've had ips in neighbouring towns that are roughly 15-25 miles away, atleast that's what multiple ip lookup location websites tell me that my ip is showing a specific town about 15-25 miles away so I have even tried to make accounts in that specific town.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOMBOK View Post
I don't do half the stuff you do to create accounts and mine are all ok.

I use a dongle to create EB and PP accounts. Where I live though is impossible to use one so have to go into town to do this. After they have been running a while, I switch to a VPN.

I have gathered a few laptops over the years and have accounts spread over them each with its own user account.

I use vodafone sims as they are free and don't need to be topped up to use. Pop into a phone and ready to go. All codes come through without a problem. Keep the sim safe and occassionally call it to keep it active.

My addresses are all real addresses.

Gmail has images disabled.

I do sometimes use a gift card on both the PP and EB account and will use that as preferred payment on the EB. I pay the fees with a one time payment from the PP. I link them straight away. The gift card balance gets used to pay for shipping.

I use a saver on the PP.

This works for me and have never had the problems others appear to have.
Vodaphone sent me 10 sims recently and they can't receive sms or calls, the older Vodaphone sims work fine.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by potty_trained View Post
Newbie here, but my technical abilities are IMO above average. I purchased the stealth guide and was disappointed as I have already attempted creating the accounts using the methods advised. I expected some ground breaking tip which I was missing but there was none. (I think the guide will help those who have no idea where to start, but for me personally it was a lot of commons sense).
Unless my VM is leaking information of some kind or the addresses I'm using have somehow been "burned" by someone on all 6 attempts, I'm really not sure where I'm going wrong. I have tried creating new accounts on 6 occasions, but acquiring all new SIMS and topping up each time is becoming a pain

Setup is
New IP via dongle, MIFI (I log my IP every time to ensure change)
New google email address
New passwords for ebay accounts
New PAYG phone
New addresses
New VM with Win 10
Portable Browser - FireFox & Portable Chrome
New Paypal (But I haven't even linked it yet so this doesn't matter at this stage)
Not turning off cookies or WEBGL or other tracing fingerprints as its believed this helps create a new trustworthy user fingerprint as its all contained within VM anyway

I can tell you all my newly created accounts have been blocked within the hour before any attempt to list an item.

I conclude that either:
1. ebay's detection method for stealth accounts has advanced beyond the Stealth guides usefulnes
2. ebay has implemented extremely strict rules on new accounts
3. I'm a donut and I'm missing a detail and haven't had that "light bulb" moment yet

I'm sure, here come the replies with everyone stating "3".

Appreciate any constructive feedback
Virtual Machine is the issue. The likelihood of getting suspended by using virtual machine is very high.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Are you in the UK?

Three UK do not provide location based mobile IP's. AFAIK, none of the UK providers do.
Yes I am. I meant I looked up the ip I was given by three on multiple different websites that supposedly tell you rough estimate of the town it will show geographically as an IP which is also the same town ebay will see if i'm thinking right. It's normal that if you live in Manchester, the mobile data ip three is going to give you will show the location as Manchester or a nearby town, definitely not London or halfway across the country.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by sareen101 View Post
Back to the actual point of this thread I had a similar issue, i got suspended yesterday called up ebay and they said this was a final decision. I ended the call and called up again to talk to a different rep. That rep submitted the appeal for me and the account is now reinstated. So you can open new accounts...
Reinstatement via livechat is really really low and from my experience, even the accounts that get reinstated are simply going to be resuspended after you list the item again. Do let us know whether this is the case for you or not.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Wrong.

If you're going to make insensitive posts at least try and get such a basic fact right.
Lmao you pointed out such a small fact I thought you were correcting the scam part
Yes its a virus but its symptoms are flu like.
If you happen to have that strain of corona virus, most of the strains aren't even close to
deadly. Lol

I'm surprised you found such a technical error in what I said, thanks
Its kind of a common thing to call it, but people who are the sheep care about it
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
I've got a lot of mobile phones and mifi units, none of them show me where I am geographically. I've got two that are with Three in front of me now and both show the same location, London - as does my personal one with Virgin. I'm no where near London.
https://www.iplocation.net/ shows three locations.
While using three, the 2nd or 3rd Ip is usually London, however the first site is usually a location that is near you within 20-30 miles max I would say.
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
Nope, still not showing anything remotely close to me. All they've done for the Virgin IP is link to who provides their Bandwidth, nothing to do with were I am. One of the Thee sims said I might be in Birmingham, I'm actually nearer London/Swindon!

In any event, it makes no difference, mobile sim provider, Head Office location or a made-up geolocation is not going to influence ability to create an account.
So does the location of the address matter? should it be close to you or does it not matter since the ip location is completely different?
Old 05-04-2020

James North just msged you
Old 05-05-2020

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
Reinstatement via livechat is really really low and from my experience, even the accounts that get reinstated are simply going to be resuspended after you list the item again. Do let us know whether this is the case for you or not.
So I opened 2 accounta, both were suspended got the harm email. One got suspended again within 24 hours. And the other is still going strong selling stuff there daily. Which is interesting....
Old 05-05-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahm View Post
James North just msged you
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Ahm (06-02-2020)
Old 05-24-2020

Longevity: 22%

R u out of yr mind? stop blaming james, he surely is the master, u just a loser donno what u doing but still not using yr ass thinking but keep screaming..get a grip man..what a asshole u r..
Old 05-24-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainComedown View Post
I feel embarrassed for you after reading that mate. You asked a question and then argued with anyone who tried to answer it, because you didn't like what you were being told. You claim to know what you are doing, and be making loads of money and yet you're on here asking people for basic information about how to complete a very simple task...... maybe there should be a separate section of the forum just for you so that you can post questions and nobody can upset you by answering them.....

And the greatest irony is that there is no "instant ban" on first listing unless you don't understand what you are doing. If you are consistently getting banned then it means Ebay are consistently flagging your accounts because they can see something they do not like.
I follow the stealth guidelines and take advice from anyone kind enough to give me some and I have had no problems creating stable accounts. It was a bit of a trial and error at the start but I have now created 5 1000 item accounts this week and they are all still alive and kicking
I really like the way u r talking..