Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default Re: Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Like I said drop the attitude and actually read what is being said to you and then these issues you keep having will stop.

Or dont list and keep doing it while blaming eBay

Really down to you, but you came asking for help with an issue.
Ok, I see where you’re coming from here - maybe you’re correct, but I do follow stealth to the letter. Years of experience it’s not really that hard to master.

I’ll take this up with my account seller maybe there’s a issue on he’s end.

I only did ever purchase off Play, is he available still he’s not been active in a while at this moment he’s probably the only alternative I can think of

And to clear the air, sellers on this forum don’t sell to me either because of a certain buying experience I had on here (no names neither am I gonna delve in to it) whereby Aspkin got Involved and “sided” (loosely) with me

Or because I come here speak about cold hard facts and that genuinely scares there target market (to all reading, eBay Bots are automated account killing machines that can at times suspend at random for no real valid reason. Sh#t happens it’s never always smooth sailing depending on your luck but when you are up and running you can make a great profit via stealth as I have done)

James please answer about Play even by PM, he’s someone I’d vouch for a good seller from my experience here
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%

Your entirely missing the point here...

Your accounts are getting limited because of either the creation method, the IP address you are using or the first items you are listing

You can either take that on board and adapt or just keep doing what your doing and running into account limitations. It’s really down to you

What used to work doesn’t anymore. It’s on you to learn and adapt.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-21-2020 at 07:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
Ahm (05-04-2020)
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigblackdog View Post
You're a very strange individual but hey ho - I do very little on Ebay but to test out your ridiculous claim an hour ago I created a stealth account on Ebay UK and straight away made a listing

My son has just bought it and the funds (only £12) are in Paypal on a 21 day hold

Not only are you the rudest poster I have ever seen on this forum but clearly, when you were issued with your brains you must have thought they said trains and asked for one that kept stopping because you are clearly a know it all who in fact knows nothing and caannot be told anything

Why do you come here if you know everything?
Did you send him the link to buy it from or did he find it in a search on the site?
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post
Did you send him the link to buy it from or did he find it in a search on the site?
I sent the link
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Cool Re: Becoming close to impossible to open new accounts

Quote:
You're a very strange individual but hey ho - I do very little on Ebay but to test out your ridiculous claim an hour ago I created a stealth account on Ebay UK and straight away made a listing

My son has just bought it and the funds (only £12) are in Paypal on a 21 day hold

Not only are you the rudest poster I have ever seen on this forum but clearly, when you were issued with your brains you must have thought they said trains and asked for one that kept stopping because you are clearly a know it all who in fact knows nothing and caannot be told anything

Why do you come here if you know everything?
I’m the know it all?

So you created a “stealth” and listed on it instantly without it getting suspended and someone purchased the item.

If you were to purchase this so called “stealth” from anyone on Aspkin or 3rd party automatically your guarantee would be void and you wouldn’t get a replacement or a refund. This is a 100% fact even a idiot would know this as you just broke the first rule of stealth, building cookies.

I know I have a go here and there but can you blame me when we got idiots like you and tin soldier here.

I’m done arguing with the Lap dog and the village clown.

It’s pointless now and won’t achieve anything as you’ve both proved yourselves to be the idiots you truly are, and this makes this Aspkin community dull when we have idiots like you posting garbage looking for a pass time

Made a stealth account and listed on it instantly

I’ll wait for genuine replies from now on, I don’t wanna keep a lapdog and a village idiot entertained , I should focus my mind on something more productive - you chaps enjoy beating your meat behind your phones all day

Village idiot should make he’s own stealth guide after such a innovation

Imagine If this was some sort of formal meeting in medieval times, village idiot they’d beat the living day lights out of you for saying such a ridiculous thing

Even a Village idiot would be ashamed to be categorised with the likes of you

Roast level: it’s over 9000

I commend James for keeping this thread so open, but I know my limit now don’t wanna push the boat like the village idiot and the lap dog
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthHarry View Post
I’m the know it all?

So you created a “stealth” and listed on it instantly without it getting suspended and someone purchased the item.

If you were to purchase this so called “stealth” from anyone on Aspkin or 3rd party automatically your guarantee would be void and you wouldn’t get a replacement or a refund. This is a 100% fact even a idiot would know this as you just broke the first rule of stealth, building cookies.

I know I have a go here and there but can you blame me when we got idiots like you and tin soldier here.
Tell me again who cannot keep an account open? Oh yes, that's right .....
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Your entirely missing the point here...

Your accounts are getting limited because of either the creation method, the IP address you are using or the first items you are listing

You can either take that on board and adapt or just keep doing what your doing and running into account limitations. It’s really down to you

What used to work doesn’t anymore. It’s on you to learn and adapt.
Don’t Disclose about Play fine.

Thanks James after taking your advice on board I think the issue might be with the account supplier - I will contact him and try to find out
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Tell me again who cannot keep an account open? Oh yes, that's right .....
Village idiot happy

Village idiot thinks he made £12 money

Village idiot forget it’s he’s sons money

Village idiot thinking

Say something village idiot
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Village idiot happy

Village idiot thinks he made £12 money

Village idiot forget it’s he’s sons money

Village idiot thinking

Say something village idiot
It is better to say nothing and have everyone think you are brain dead than to write drivel and prove it beyond all doubt

I'm sure you will sort it and get back to making lots of money once again
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It is better to say nothing and have everyone think you are brain dead than to write drivel and prove it beyond all doubt

I'm sure you will sort it and get back to making lots of money once again
I did say earlier that I’d be the one who would stop replying to pointless posts however I couldn’t resist since your level of stupidity is rare among our community village idiot

As for being brain dead, you said you made a so called “stealth” - firstly it was not a instant £10k limit eBay - it was £650 limit account so it’s of no use to anyone here as 1000 item / 10k limit is synonymous in all parts of eBay Stealth

Secondly, accounts when first listed upon get suspended hours later - for mines it was 23 hours later. Besides from being completely obliviously to what the stealth guide has taught (cookies, blocking flash etc)

The account isn’t technically stealth as of yet, it needs to be a £10k limit account they’re the accounts that tend to get suspended and what this forum / thread is based upon

That is now my reasons as to why you’re the village idiot. In the eyes of a villige idiot I’d be very happy to be brain dead as your earlier “revelational” experiment explained your intelligence quite profoundly. Why your on here without knowing a inkling about the stealth guide is beyond me mate.

And drop the I wish you best money act mate, I just made you the village idiot and now you tryna be the “oh look at me I’m sensible and mature” act

And I’m not being arrogant buddy but the stealth account you made - £650 monthly limit, in 10 mins taking a dump in my toilet I’ve made that amount just to prove relevance in your experiment
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I did say earlier that I’d be the one who would stop replying to pointless posts however I couldn’t resist since your level of stupidity is rare among our community village idiot

As for being brain dead, you said you made a so called “stealth” - firstly it was not a instant £10k limit eBay - it was £650 limit account so it’s of no use to anyone here as 1000 item / 10k limit is synonymous in all parts of eBay Stealth

Secondly, accounts when first listed upon get suspended hours later - for mines it was 23 hours later. Besides from being completely obliviously to what the stealth guide has taught (cookies, blocking flash etc)

The account isn’t technically stealth as of yet, it needs to be a £10k limit account they’re the accounts that tend to get suspended and what this forum / thread is based upon

That is now my reasons as to why you’re the village idiot. In the eyes of a villige idiot I’d be very happy to be brain dead as your earlier “revelational” experiment explained your intelligence quite profoundly. Why your on here without knowing a inkling about the Stealth Guide is beyond me mate.

And drop the I wish you best money act mate, I just made you the village idiot and now you tryna be the “oh look at me I’m sensible and mature” act

And I’m not being arrogant buddy but the stealth account you made - £650 monthly limit, in 10 mins taking a dump in my toilet I’ve made that amount just to prove relevance in your experiment
I'm not your buddy and I'm not your mate - I have dresses and grandchildren older than you

I was doing stealth when you were still running around in short trousers and your mummy was wiping your snotty nose

As you are so clearly very clever you really don't need us do you?
Old 04-21-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:

I’ve never attempted to create a account but pay £150 standard rate to purchase and I imagine it’s not rocket science getting a £10k limit, what do you account sellers do honestly call them up and ask for a limit raise and then charge £150 for it.
I mus tbe missing something here, you said that it's almost impossible to create new accounts, yet you say you've never tried to make one?
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 30%

The amount of S**T coming out of this guy is unreal.. Stealth accounts are not that hard to make and getting a 1000/10k limit is common

As for being suspended on the first listing it's down to how you make them.. I was getting this a lot so I changed my method and boom 2 week/40 accounts later not a single suspension.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 04-21-2020 at 03:01 PM.
Old 04-21-2020
Threadstarter  

Creating doesn’t necessarily mean from scratch

Creating to a decent standard, to sell about a £1k a day

And honestly your saying I don’t know anything about stealth, I’ve profited so far to a good amount to invest in to other things so your stupid comments don’t mean anything anyway.

I’d much rather say it as it is and get a lot of heat rather than doing the old smooch smooch like a lot of you are accustomed to.

And apologies grandpa if I knew earlier I would’ve not called you a village idiot as I respect my seniors.

However, this is becoming more and more on this forum - people come with a know it all attitude and when sh#t does hit the fan they turn around and proclaim there innocence.

I’ve been posting on here for 3 years, just come across a lot of you in this year excluding James

Moreover, collectively all the sh#t talked on this forum is meaningless - what matter is what you’ve learned from here and how it’s applied in real life. From the figures in my bank I ain’t one to complain.

And if 10k stealth accounts are not hard to make please share how it’s done. Then we can see who comes here to talk sh#t and who comes here to actually contribute.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
tedsmith1990 (04-24-2020)
Old 04-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
Accounts on this forum are extremely overpriced. Can find same acc for less than half price elsewhere
Yes, but I've heard that they may be of low quality for one reason or another.
I don't know if this is so or not but I've had massive success with the accounts bought on here. Besides two or more that died of my stupidity of selling too fast or surpassing the VAT limit, the rest have reached a ripe old age and are still going strong.
Old 04-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdetection View Post
Accounts on this forum are extremely overpriced. Can find same acc for less than half price elsewhere
You get what you pay for
Old 04-23-2020

Longevity: 24%

Can't be that difficult, I opened my first ever account last week and was given a £10k/1000 item monthly limited, I've since sold multiple items on the account with no issues.
Old 04-23-2020

Longevity: 26%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad9221 View Post
Can't be that difficult, I opened my first ever account last week and was given a £10k/1000 item monthly limited, I've since sold multiple items on the account with no issues.
Hi brad,

I have carefully read the Stealth Book and thinking about opening a new ebay account. I was wondering if you could share any tips that you might have.

thank you.
Old 04-23-2020

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 41%

Rather than arguing guys just figure out how to make the accounts yourself. Trial & error.

Not everything on this forum is true.

And many tricks / methods are not openly shared as ebay and paypal most definitely read these threads.

PM'ing people won't get you far either as everyone suffers from fatigue repeating themselves like a parrot. Somebody that helped me 2 years ago may not be bothered today because they are exhausted from helping so many people.

You really do have to experiment for yourself.

One thing that is most definitely accurate and should be followed are basic stealth principals.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
alice006 (04-23-2020), Bigblackdog (04-23-2020), Cosmo (04-23-2020), PepsiCoin (04-23-2020), robjobs (05-26-2023), ynotstealth (05-05-2020)
Old 04-23-2020

Longevity: 51%

Instead of arguing amongst each other, can't we make this forum a better place by helping each other?

This thread has been painful reading to say the least.
Old 04-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezRfc1 View Post
Instead of arguing amongst each other, can't we make this forum a better place by helping each other?

This thread has been painful reading to say the least.
It’s nothing to be proud of at all

A few people so far have agreed to me regarding the main point of this forum, (accounts getting suspended) and I’m quite sure a lot more would

But this is starting to become the norm here, anyone who comes to discuss anything of any seriousness either gets trolled or a pointless side debate happens

Update - from where I’m buying from (no names, to avoid post getting deleted) all suspended accounts are getting replaced with a new account that’s gone past the verification stage (so listed, suspended and reinstated) I’m sure this will be the new norm for buying accounts off most account sellers. I’ll advice the same for anyone looking to buy a account, but that’s just my opinion maybe they’ll work without getting suspended.

To put this to bed, from my 4 or so years of using eBay it’s clear that they’ve become a lot more stricter with business accounts (I can only blame this on the idiots who use eBay and don’t pay fees / rip customers off)

Again that’s just my opinion from personal experience and a few posts on here James contribution maybe valid as account creation from where I’m getting it from maybe a bit off. Thankfully it gets replaced even though it’s been 3/4 months since purchase.

And for the nonsense posted on here, maybe there should be a separate section for the handful of Aspkin users here to post on, it’s very clear nothing of informational value is contributed by this select group - just ridiculous and uncalled for bashing or a display of there ignorance
The Following User Says Thank You to StealthHarry For This Useful Post:
tedsmith1990 (04-24-2020)
Old 04-23-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
It’s nothing to be proud of at all

A few people so far have agreed to me regarding the main point of this forum, (accounts getting suspended) and I’m quite sure a lot more would

But this is starting to become the norm here, anyone who comes to discuss anything of any seriousness either gets trolled or a pointless side debate happens

Update - from where I’m buying from (no names, to avoid post getting deleted) all suspended accounts are getting replaced with a new account that’s gone past the verification stage (so listed, suspended and reinstated) I’m sure this will be the new norm for buying accounts off most account sellers. I’ll advice the same for anyone looking to buy a account, but that’s just my opinion maybe they’ll work without getting suspended.

To put this to bed, from my 4 or so years of using eBay it’s clear that they’ve become a lot more stricter with business accounts (I can only blame this on the idiots who use eBay and don’t pay fees / rip customers off)

Again that’s just my opinion from personal experience and a few posts on here James contribution maybe valid as account creation from where I’m getting it from maybe a bit off. Thankfully it gets replaced even though it’s been 3/4 months since purchase.

And for the nonsense posted on here, maybe there should be a separate section for the handful of Aspkin users here to post on, it’s very clear nothing of informational value is contributed by this select group - just ridiculous and uncalled for bashing or a display of there ignorance
I feel embarrassed for you after reading that mate. You asked a question and then argued with anyone who tried to answer it, because you didn't like what you were being told. You claim to know what you are doing, and be making loads of money and yet you're on here asking people for basic information about how to complete a very simple task...... maybe there should be a separate section of the forum just for you so that you can post questions and nobody can upset you by answering them.....

And the greatest irony is that there is no "instant ban" on first listing unless you don't understand what you are doing. If you are consistently getting banned then it means Ebay are consistently flagging your accounts because they can see something they do not like.
I follow the stealth guidelines and take advice from anyone kind enough to give me some and I have had no problems creating stable accounts. It was a bit of a trial and error at the start but I have now created 5 1000 item accounts this week and they are all still alive and kicking
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CaptainComedown For This Useful Post:
Bigblackdog (04-23-2020), getonme (05-24-2020), nigelmartin (04-24-2020), sax4 (04-23-2020)