UK eBay & PaypalGeneral discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.
Re: EBay asking for Reciepts of my recent listings. Payouts on hold
So I’m About to submit my whatever few receipts I could find and request from companies I’ve dealt with, and the corresponding page from my bank statement showing the transaction, IE page 5, Is it ok for me to mark out any transactions on the statement page that eBay doesn’t need to see, ie personal transactions. Tbh I was going to mark out everything except the transaction which shows my payment.
Re: EBay asking for Reciepts of my recent listings. Payouts on hold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron_chin
So I’m About to submit my whatever few receipts I could find and request from companies I’ve dealt with, and the corresponding page from my bank statement showing the transaction, IE page 5, Is it ok for me to mark out any transactions on the statement page that eBay doesn’t need to see, ie personal transactions. Tbh I was going to mark out everything except the transaction which shows my payment.
Those other transactions are not relevant to eb so should not be an issue.