Paypal Stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 04-14-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default Paypal Stealth

Hi,
I was just wondering if you could give me a hand as I have had my ebay and paypal account limited 4 times. After finiding out the secret about creating a stealth ebay account, I really do not know how to go about making a stealth paypal account since you had everything up and going. I was wondering if you could just spare a few minutes to give me a hand.

1) Which bank account should I add entropay or my halifax account?
2)How do I withdraw money from an entropay card?
3) If I get an entropay account, how do I go about verifying this?
4)Do I use a **** address for my entropay account.

I really can not afford to buy stealth as I have debt collectors from my previous paypal account hounding me down constantly, I just though I could try asking

Thanks so much.

**SO SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE, I JUST HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED**
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-14-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%

Easy as ABC -
- sign up for entropay with your real details and add your bank account to transfer funds into your entropay vcc, about £10.00 to start.
- then go on paypal acc and add entropay vcc as credit card, it accepts it as i have done many times already. note you need to add bank account to verify your paypal account to sell.
- don`t worry, you can apply easily for any basic bank accounts as there are no credit check involved. Once you have applied online or at walk-in-centre, simply add bank account number, sort-code and expiry date i think and paypal send funds within 2-4 days, then enter 4 digits code to verify acc.
- please note that you cannot withdraw money into entropay vcc as they are not a bank account. entropay vcc can only be used to pay for ebay fees or to buy/purchase items. However you can withdraw paypal money into bank acc e.g. basic bank account or current etc.
- don`t worry if you add your real details to sign up for entropay acc, it will not be revealed to paypal. this is because all paypal cares about is your 16 digit card no, expiry date and 3 digits security number on entropay vcc.
- finally you can also create as many entropay vcc as you want. you will know how to on the website.
Hopes this helps you with your stealth paypal account, please feel free to ask any questions.