£50,000 In Revenue in Just 3 Days - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 05-19-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to imhim
Exclamation £50,000 In Revenue in Just 3 Days

So I decided to start selling iPads, because I have good suppliers that can provide them. I was getting a lot of revenue in my Paypal account within the 3 days (from Friday 14th May 2010).

Paypal decided to put a limitation on my account, informing me to provide tracking numbers and supplier information.

I gave them my suppliers information, but I couldnt provide tracking numbers because I was basically "Drop-Shipping".

They, in turn saw me as a high risk, and decided to limit the account further.

They said I can either:

Refund peoples monies back

or wait 6 months and withdraw it...

I obviously refunded everyones money back.

The paypal account is still limited, and they have notified me that it will remain limited... They told me to send them an e-mail to the complaints department.

I will now be awaiting that e-mail from Paypal to see if my account will be re-instated.

It seems like with Paypal, you have to have the physical stock before you start SELLING ANYTHING on ebay...

Not everybody has £30,000 to buy stock.

P.S. my Ebay account is suspended also, because of this Paypal problem.

(I see now they work as a team...1 gets suspended, so the other follows)

P.S. my Paypal account was fully verified, and I recently updated it to a business account.

My Ebay account has less than 100 feedback and it has less than 20 DSR.

Both I have had for over, I think 6 months.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-19-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Seems kind of weird did you have BIN? that's a ton of sales in a short time. Did you get to enjoy any of the money?
Old 05-19-2010
Threadstarter  

I had buy it nows and I had give me best offers...

I was getting payments probably every 20 minutes.

Didnt enjoy 1 single bit

The money I got, was to buy stock with... it was barely profit money...
Old 05-19-2010

Longevity: 82%

I know they frown upon drop shipping, but it's not a violation of their TOS is it?

How much is limited and do you want it back?
Old 05-19-2010
Threadstarter  

my account is still limited. the whole account should I say.

I have given every single payment back to my buyers, because I was scared of losing the account once and for all.
Old 05-19-2010

What's done is done. Next time supply the info they require asap and then follow with the threat of legal action the moment they limit your money. I've done it.

There's no guarantee they will give you your account back!

Since they forced you to refund the goods, I would refuse to pay the fees and explain your reason.
Old 05-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Yes drop shipping is against Ebay policy. You must have physical possession of every item you list. While most people do drop shipping and get away with it trying it with higher risk items like Ipads or Iphones will only draw attention to yourself.
Old 05-19-2010

Ah been there done that mate, I was selling Michael Jackson DVD's when he passed away and took in more then £25,000 in slaes within the first 3 days. Paypal limited me and aske for my life history. I couldnt provide them with invoices and tracking numbers as I too was drop shipping.
I have my paypal account locked and my ebay account closed :( They told me that it was against eBay and paypal rules to dropship, (I didnt know that).
Well after that I opened up another paypal account on my dads name, (knew nothing about linking) so that account was linked in every way thinkable. lol
I just sold a rare WORKING PS3 on ebay, the buyer claims that it doesnt work and started a paypal dispute. The next day my paypal account got limited, I provided them with all the info they wanted, driving licence, bank statment and an asda recepit.
They suspended my account now I have no eBay account or paypal account :(
I do however have the stealth guide, so "I'll be back"
Old 05-19-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvatron View Post
Ah been there done that mate, I was selling Michael Jackson DVD's when he passed away and took in more then £25,000 in slaes within the first 3 days. Paypal limited me and aske for my life history. I couldnt provide them with invoices and tracking numbers as I too was drop shipping.
I have my paypal account locked and my ebay account closed :( They told me that it was against eBay and paypal rules to dropship, (I didnt know that).
Well after that I opened up another paypal account on my dads name, (knew nothing about linking) so that account was linked in every way thinkable. lol
I just sold a rare WORKING PS3 on ebay, the buyer claims that it doesnt work and started a paypal dispute. The next day my paypal account got limited, I provided them with all the info they wanted, driving licence, bank statment and an asda recepit.
They suspended my account now I have no eBay account or paypal account :(
I do however have the stealth guide, so "I'll be back"

Its funny how Paypal can just end somebody's life and business like that, its actually amazing...
Old 05-19-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

To make sure this is on the level, send me a pm with your user ID.
We can go from there
Old 05-20-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

If drop-shipping is against Ebay policy why is there a load of people doing it and have been doing it for a long time successfully?. They have obviously been reported umpteen times by buyers, and are still in business.

Dropshipping Ipads?, not with Bundelbox by any chance?! I thought about it, but decided against it after I did the Maths and a stress calculation.
Old 05-20-2010
Threadstarter  

no its not bundlebox, its with my suppliers i have within the UK, USA & Australia.
Old 05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasasasa View Post
If drop-shipping is against Ebay policy why is there a load of people doing it and have been doing it for a long time successfully?. They have obviously been reported umpteen times by buyers, and are still in business.
Well it is against Ebay policy, I learnt that the hard way. I think if your honest then you wont go far in life, and I was too honest. I called up paypal and told them that I'm dropshipping hence I dont have any tracking numbers to provide nor do I have any invoices. I thouhgt honesty was the best policy, but I was wrong, they sent me an email within an hour saying "we like to part company and how you are a hig risk to us blah blah blah"

In hindsight I should have made up any old invoice and bam I would sitll be there on that account. You live and you learn huh
Old 05-21-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Well it is against Ebay policy, I learnt that the hard way. I think if your honest then you wont go far in life, and I was too honest. I called up paypal and told them that I'm dropshipping hence I dont have any tracking numbers to provide nor do I have any invoices. I thouhgt honesty was the best policy, but I was wrong, they sent me an email within an hour saying "we like to part company and how you are a hig risk to us blah blah blah"

In hindsight I should have made up any old invoice and bam I would sitll be there on that account. You live and you learn huh
lol.. do you know what, I thought of this beforehand... but in the box where it said invoices, I just wrote in there my supplier information. I felt the need to be very very honest, because I was not doing anything dodgy...

So I spoke to them again, and the woman said I would still need to provide a supplier invoice or whatever...

so out of anger for my honesty, I have created one and sent to them.

Hopefully I can be back up by tuesday... what do you think...?
Old 05-22-2010

Well, its worth a try. Hopfully they will take your word and not look too much into the invoices, and youll be back up. You have nothing to loos, if you did nothing you would have lost that account anyway.
If your looking for my own personal feelings then I would lie through my teeth and give them what they want, even if I have to make up everything from A to Z. Because I tried the honest way and look where it got it me. Bend them over BEFORE they bend you over.
Old 05-22-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:

Yep you're right, unfortunately. There are lots of big dropshippers on Ebay, and the usually small amount of feedback says' THIS PERSON IS A DROPSHIPPER AVOID!!!', they obviously get complained about too. It seems ebay wont do anything about it until you admit it to them. Best way is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices for sure.