how to get a prepaid credit card with blag name - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB
Talking how to get a prepaid credit card with blag name

does anyone know if i could get a pre-paid cc with a blag name, but then a light goes off and i realise it doesent matter bout the name on the card coz they dont see the names on accounts,sorry takes time for things to register in my brain
is that right that they dont look at account holders name etc?
another thing>
can you use these pre-paid cards to verify your account or do i need a bank acct or current acct to do the verification?
is ther any particular company that i should get my pre-paid cc off?
thanks in advance peeps!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-28-2010

I've been learning alot on this site and that's one of my questions as well.
Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

They can only see whatever information you provide them. On that note, yes you can use prepaid cards and bank accounts under your name BUT giving paypal and ebay different name.

As for which prepaid card to use as bank account verification, I am sorry that I do not know that information =(

A lot of info is around the forums but I am sure other folx will chime in.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GTB (09-28-2010)
Old 09-28-2010
Threadstarter  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
They can only see whatever information you provide them. On that note, yes you can use prepaid cards and bank accounts under your name BUT giving paypal and ebay different name.

As for which prepaid card to use as bank account verification, I am sorry that I do not know that information =(

A lot of info is around the forums but I am sure other folx will chime in.
bmbr34 glad to be able to assit bud!yeah this site is the best about in this wilderness they call the web!

rsot cheers bro/sis,are you sure that in the uk you can use a prepaid cc for verification,i think ive heard on here somewere that you either need a current acct or 1 of a few saving accts that work to get verified(uk) and that you cannot do it with the ppcc:(
it might b diff in canada or the us...
ahhh,,so you get the bank acct/prepaid cc etc in your own name but you give eb n pp a different name?
yeah think ive got it
man i need to write this down loool
startin to get the hang of this i think
Old 09-28-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

That's why I am not so sure on UK - I am sure some of the other folx will chime in by end of day. Lot of info is around in your designated UK subforum ha.

But yes many banks will accept pp deposits in diff names - your subforum has a few that won't.

Writing down helps =) stealth guide helps too =)
Old 09-28-2010

Cool i'm strugling too

i'm having trouble understanding this too,i think you can open up a new bank account in your own name,but when you open up a new eBay Stealth account you use a different name to verify,hopeing once you make money it then gets to your account??
Old 09-28-2010

Longevity: 81%

Ok, to my knowledge here in the uk theirs no pre-paid cards you can get to act as a bank for paypal verifications. You need a current account, their loads that work,, santander,smile,natwest,co-op,, the list goes on.

Also you can use savings accounts from a few specifics,,, > natwest,rbs,,,

Once you get a bank, you then need a Virtual credit card, need one ? go to entropay.com

so their you have it, bank to get you verified, and a VCC to get you confirmed! ggood luck

The bank account you get can be in your own name. When you go to make your paypal,, make up a name,, simple as that,, anything in your imagination,, & then obviously a different address from your own.

Last edited by stickmade; 09-28-2010 at 05:36 PM.
Old 09-29-2010

Longevity: 79%

you have to have the bank acount in real details. don't mess around thinking you can set up a bank account in false details. this can't be done. entropay to verify cc is easy & does work in UK. loads a accounts as already stated that works with paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to imprezawrx For This Useful Post:
GTB (09-29-2010)
Old 09-29-2010
Threadstarter  

so you can just use a vcc to get verified with both pp &eb?
or do you need a current or saving account?
just want to get this clear,i think i know but..........

this is my thoughts,in the uk you need to have a current acct or one of a few saving accts to get pp & eb verified,but then you can add a vcc and use this instead,and withdraw and add funds with the vcc,but tbh whats the point of a vcc?
stickmade??? what do you mean you need a vcc to get confirmed,,,,if ya verified why would you need to get confirmed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprezawrx View Post
you have to have the bank acount in real details. don't mess around thinking you can set up a bank account in false details. this can't be done. entropay to verify cc is easy & does work in UK. loads a accounts as already stated that works with paypal.
Old 09-29-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

you need to add card so that you have option to pay fees,with it that is a seperate issue from;

you need a bank added to get verified and therefore sell on eb UK
GTB (09-30-2010)
Old 10-01-2010
MU

you used to be able to use payoneer for bank account as the cards are reloadable by the same process. they give you a bank routing number for payments onto the card. not sure if this still works as its been a while since i tried it. try stealth accounts registered in Lithuania or Malta as you can take funds out by credit card!
Old 10-02-2010

Longevity: 79%

Thanks for the useful information

i had a good read about tor last night, very good !!

anyone know what country is the easiest to join ?

is there any vcc that you can withdraw too ?

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 10-02-2010
MU

Many European countries like Germany are very easy to join as they do not require verified paypal to sell. As I said earlier though, only Lithuania and Malta allow you to remove funds by CC. Entropay or any other reloadable VCC can be used to withdraw too, I personally use entropay as they offer a real card with the same account so you can get funds from ATM.
Old 10-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Germany is easy? since when? What are you going to do about a phone? What are you going to do about ebay.de telling you to be a registered buisness and therefore supllying an address that can be confirmed? (Not that easy )

Stick to the countries you use to say if they are easy or not. that way other users might benfit.
Again, VPNs can be problematic, TOR can be problematic. Do not decide to use them without long careful research. The mere fact names of VPNs are said & TOR means that ebay/paypal know them as well.... Be warned
oompaloompa (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

GB is correct, I am in Europe and it throws up challenges that are much harder to sort, than in your own country. I only go to these sites, because I am multi-lingual and have addresses and some banks sorted. BTW withdrawal to card is in a few more Euro countries than mentioned..eg Slovakia and Luxembourg etc.
GreenBean (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010
MU

I use about 14 European countries, all have virtual phone numbers, and virtual offices available and private VPN's, so yes verifying can be very easy if you plan ahead. I have never had issues with anything I have mentioned. I use many European countries for selling and to move funds out of my seller accounts.
Ebay and paypal may know about VPN's and TOR but they do not know all of them or all of the TOR exit nodes which have new ones daily available, they also know about swapping MAC addresses to obtain new IP's and they can definitely use GEOlocation so when your new IP shows the same location do you not think that draws attention?
As always there is a chance that any accounts will get limited, that's why I keep documents ready for that such purpose. Many stealth users do not have documents and they just make up details which will result in complete loss of funds.
I did not know about Slovakia and Luxembourg allowing cc removal, that's good to hear! You do not need to be multi-lingual as all countries sites work in English too because you do not have to be from that country to live there.
I regularly work with a few Germans on ebay accounts and they never need to registered as businesses for selling on ebay unless they want a shop, this is due to tax reasons in Germany and not because of ebay rules.
My info is only that, info. Just so people have other options to look into.
I have not advised people to go and use anything, just look into it and learn a bit more about their options that stretch way out of their own country.
Swapping funds between local accounts with similar names will always draw attention and can result in limited accounts, which is why my funds are transferred to overseas accounts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (10-02-2010), sax4 (12-10-2010), Stigger (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

I think your method is good for new overseas accounts now, as IP location is causing limitations, it used to be that it didnt, but things are changing (discrepancies in registration)
I always heard TOR didnt work for ebay and they are based mainly in Germany and Holland, so is it a unique ip range you have? and it works on eb and pp?

Last edited by oompaloompa; 10-02-2010 at 06:02 AM.
Old 10-02-2010
MU

TOR is all over the world, it has millions of users and plenty of exit nodes and you can set it to leave through permanent exit locations, single countries or random exit nodes just by changing one simple file. Its very easy to set up. The only issue I ever have with TOR is the speed or lack of through some connections. You will need to set up a permanent exit node for ebay and paypal as changing IP's do cause a few issues but if you have id to verify your accounts this is never a permanent issue. There are good sites to find the exit node addresses and how long they have been running for so you can find a permanent one.
Old 10-02-2010
Executive [VIP]

how do you know if an ip is blacklisted or not, alot are published, do you connect , check ip and google it?
Old 10-02-2010
MU

yes, always check. there are many blacklists and some really useful site to check this sort of stuff. also use the GEOlocation on ip test sites to make sure the one you use is in the same area as your account.
tor nodes do not usually get blacklisted as often as public proxy's though, and private VPN's are only ever used by you so would only get blacklisted if you caused it.
The Following User Says Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010
MU

Sorry to the OP of this thread for invading it.
Hope the info you received from everyone answered your original question as we got a bit off topic in the end.
The Following User Says Thank You to revskank For This Useful Post:
GTB (10-02-2010)
Old 10-02-2010
Threadstarter  

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by revskank View Post
Sorry to the OP of this thread for invading it.
Hope the info you received from everyone answered your original question as we got a bit off topic in the end.
revskank,its fine,i am a information sponge,i soak it all up what ever it might be,and yeah think ive cleared it up