Has anyone come across verification of paypal limits on a business account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 12-13-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Has anyone come across verification of paypal limits on a business account

Hi i have created a stealth paypal business account and have verifed the direct debit account bit but now as i am lifting the account limits of receiving and sending money i am being asked to confirm information to verify that the account is mine so i type in the details once again of my card under the stealth name it only asks for card number sortcode and address so i type in my card details and the stealth address and it comes up with error your cards bank address must match with the address where you receive your bank statement anyone come across this any help would be great as i am now stuck with a paypal account and when trying to sell on ebay i also get this message again when clicking submit listing this is a new paypal account made yesterday
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam2010786 View Post
Hi i have created a stealth paypal business account and have verifed the direct debit account bit but now as i am lifting the account limits of receiving and sending money i am being asked to confirm information to verify that the account is mine so i type in the details once again of my card under the stealth name it only asks for card number sortcode and address so i type in my card details and the stealth address and it comes up with error your cards bank address must match with the address where you receive your bank statement anyone come across this any help would be great as i am now stuck with a paypal account and when trying to sell on ebay i also get this message again when clicking submit listing this is a new paypal account made yesterday
Yeah, the billing address associated with your card must match that of your PP/EB account. In entropay you can just change your address, click update, then it will work. You can also buy VCC's on this forum and around the internet that will work.

But I'm a bit confused, card number and sort code? It's either:

CC verification: Card Number / Expiry Date / CVV
or
Bank verification: Account Number / Sort Code
Old 12-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Sorry its credit card information and its asks for card number expiry date and cvv but everytime i do this it comes up with error address does not match does this only happen on a paypal business account or also on a personal account thanks and also cant i do it with the barclays card which i have attached with paypal or do i have go down the entropay route
Old 12-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Sorry its credit card information and its asks for card number expiry date and cvv but everytime i do this it comes up with error address does not match does this only happen on a paypal business account or also on a personal account thanks and also cant i do it with the barclays card which i have attached with paypal or do i have go down the entropay route
Yeah, this happens with every account no matter what type it is; you can't use your normal CC and will have to use the Entropay route.

Last edited by Markk; 12-13-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-13-2010
Threadstarter  

Does entropay cost to make an account and also to receive the deposit and also the money from sales through ebay and how long does it take to make also once the account has been verified through entropay route can i remove the entropay account and use a normal bank account or will it come up with another error message sayign verify details thanks please let me know
Old 12-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Does entropay cost to make an account and also to receive the deposit and also the money from sales through ebay and how long does it take to make also once the account has been verified through entropay route can i remove the entropay account and use a normal bank account or will it come up with another error message sayign verify details thanks please let me know
You have to deposit £10 (UK) each time you make a new VCC, it costs 5% to upload funds. You can use the money you have previously uploaded to create a VCC to make more (You don't need to upload the full £10 every time). Paypal carges your VCC £1 which will have a code on the transaction in your statement; no deposit. You can't withdraw money to it, it's only for verification or buying things. You can make it staight away as far as I remember. Entro pay is for CC verification, not bank verification. You can use most current accounts for bank verification and if you are having trouble getting a current account, then I recommend Secure Trust Bank (Pre-Paid account, £12.50 per month.)

Last edited by Markk; 12-13-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2010
Threadstarter  

So when making it whats the lowest amount i can put onto it for paypal credit card verification also will i receive a card through the post and does it cost for delivery of this also does my ebay sales go onto this card please let me know thanks mate
Old 12-13-2010
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So when making it whats the lowest amount i can put onto it for paypal credit card verification also will i receive a card through the post and does it cost for delivery of this also does my ebay sales go onto this card please let me know thanks mate
Yeah, £10 is the lowest depoist to create a new VCC. You won't get a physical card, it's all online/virtual. Make sure you change your Entropay address to match your Paypal address. If you change your Entropay address often they will probably ask you to send in docs to verify your identity so after you've used the VCC for verifying your Paypal, change Entropay back to your real address. eBay sales don't go to this card.

Good luck
Old 12-13-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Also, after around 200 usd in purchases of VCC from Entropay and you have to re-verify all info...just a warning for those making 10+ accounts at once.
Markk (12-13-2010)