Signed up with Entropay, wont allow to 'load card' - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 01-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Signed up with Entropay, wont allow to 'load card'

I signed up last year with entropay it worked fine, was able to load the card 2 times, then when i tried a 3rd time, it would not allow me to use the 'load card' function when i clicked it, nothing happened.......this was about 4 or 5 months ago, so i emailed them and they wanted id docs like passport, driving licence, bit wary, so i didnt bother and left the account alone.

so today i signed up with entropay again, with a different email, but with the same genuine debit card, signed up o.k, got the activation code fine, added the same card, clicked on 'load card' - nothing happens when i click on this button, screen remains the same.

Sent entropay an question (waiting to hear back from them), that i've signed up but wont allow me to load card, i think its because i used the same debit card over 6 months ago on the old entropay account and they have linked it old entropay account which i dont plan on using anymore via the debit card to the new entropay account that i opened up today?

anyone else had this problem?

glad to be back on the forum, its been a long time since i last posted.....had a little girl, so you can imagine i've had my hands full
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-03-2011
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy View Post
I signed up last year with entropay it worked fine, was able to load the card 2 times, then when i tried a 3rd time, it would not allow me to use the 'load card' function when i clicked it, nothing happened.......this was about 4 or 5 months ago, so i emailed them and they wanted id docs like passport, driving licence, bit wary, so i didnt bother and left the account alone.

so today i signed up with entropay again, with a different email, but with the same genuine debit card, signed up o.k, got the activation code fine, added the same card, clicked on 'load card' - nothing happens when i click on this button, screen remains the same.

Sent entropay an question (waiting to hear back from them), that i've signed up but wont allow me to load card, i think its because i used the same debit card over 6 months ago on the old entropay account and they have linked it old entropay account which i dont plan on using anymore via the debit card to the new entropay account that i opened up today?

anyone else had this problem?

glad to be back on the forum, its been a long time since i last posted.....had a little girl, so you can imagine i've had my hands full
sorry, just realised after posting this, should this be on the entropay sub section?
Old 01-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Haven't had this problem personally but I believe Entropay does not like same card used for 2 different accounts. Either call them up or use new card completely.
Old 01-03-2011

Longevity: 79%

I'd be supprised if it don't get limited, mine did for pretty much the same thing.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif